Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The coolest Psychonauts-related dream ever!

Page: 3 of 4
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 8:35 PM
I don't mind. I want to play around with the happy flowers. :0
 cara
10-28-2005, 8:41 PM
Happy flowers! Sad flowers! ANGRY FLOWERS.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 8:42 PM
Happy flowers! Sad flowers! ANGRY FLOWERS.

Happy puppies! Sad puppies. HELL HOUNDS.

Really, those guys are just cute.

"Ruff ruff!" <3
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:32 PM
After reading this thread all I can say is Damn Shoulders.

Damn damn damn.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:36 PM
So smooth and cornerless. Stuff falls off so easy.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:40 PM
Thank god the world was not hanging on her ankles.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:41 PM
Thank god the world was not hanging on her ankles.

It wouldn't have fallen off so easily, if you think about it.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:43 PM
It wouldn't have fallen off so easily, if you think about it.

Unless it was sticky.

I wish I had more Psychonauts related dreams. Unfortunantly I don't dream at all. Only on a full moon.

It sucks really.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:44 PM
Unless it was sticky.

I wish I had more Psychonauts related dreams. Unfortunantly I don't dream at all. Only on a full moon.

It sucks really.

I had a dream. It was about me watching the stars. With some Psychonauts characters.

I predict we will all be famous.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:45 PM
I had a dream. It was about me watching the stars. With some Psychonauts characters.

I predict we will all be famous.

I think we all will.

Perhaps I will become a famous actress as I have always wanted to? or some amazing artist?
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:46 PM
I think we all will.

Perhaps I will become a famous actress as I have always wanted to? or some amazing artist?

Is a famous actress not an amazing artist? Those who create art are all considered artists, you know.

Snap.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:49 PM
Is a famous actress not an amazing artist? Those who create art are all considered artists, you know.

Snap.

Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:50 PM
Yes but artist covers all aspects of such activities. I would really like to learn how to draw well. But for now I'm stuck drawing cans and taking lessons from photographs.

Psychonuat dreams...Psychonaut dreams...

We may have to open this up to daydreams.

Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:51 PM
Drawing well is useless when you can't acknowledge your skill.

I can do daydreams. One time I was in math, and I thought of Cruller. I fell asleep.

Amazing.

You know what is more amazing? I can't remember if I ever daydreamed about them. I think about them but daydreaming...no.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:53 PM
Amazing.

You know what is more amazing? I can't remember if I ever daydreamed about them. I think about them but daydreaming...no.

I daydream. About drawing them. And about crazy, made-up dialogue. All the time.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 9:55 PM
I daydream. About drawing them. And about crazy, made-up dialogue. All the time.

Ahh wait. I have had some daydreams about them. Crazy freaky ass ones. I was reminded by the drawing comment and Ray's sig.

I've thought of a Psychonauts and Scott C. crossover. Knight versus Raz!

Raz would kick ass.

Many thoughts from the caccon couple thread. MANY. So many they hurt.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 9:58 PM
I've thought of a strange Captain vs Sasha comic. BUT. Captain likes music, and Sasha likes... smart. Things.

I'd like to see Raz Vs Knight. I would be so torn. Especially since Knight is talking medievally right now.
 Klia
10-28-2005, 10:00 PM
I've thought of a strange Captain vs Sasha comic. BUT. Captain likes music, and Sasha likes... smart. Things.

I'd like to see Raz Vs Knight. I would be so torn. Especially since Knight is talking medievally right now.

But he's cuter than ever. Do not deny the cute face.

Captain and Sasha power struggle!
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:02 PM
But he's cuter than ever. Do not deny the cute face.

Captain and Sasha power struggle!

And since Captain wins at everything, it could be an epic battle.
 DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:07 PM
quite, I'd buy Pay-per-view to watch that, and Raz vs. Knight, ohh, it chills me.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Have we taken into consideration that Knight is an artist and doesn't slay cute children?
 DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Knight couldn't kill. that wouldn't be right. Knight would probably take his own life if he killed a youngling.
 Purple Squid
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Knight couldn't kill. that wouldn't be right. Knight would probably take his own life if he killed a youngling.

No, Knight just killed a dragon in the comic, and is threatening an ogre. But he was about to slay 2HB, but didn't. Because 2HB is cute.

And Captain likes to shoot things. The battle continues!
 DarthAve
10-28-2005, 10:56 PM
RAWR!!
 Klia
10-29-2005, 11:04 AM
The Knight is getting severly pissed off though. I mean he wants to eat his corndog but nooooo he has to slay the ogre.

I would like to hang out with the Knight one day. HOwever I think I would be scared of hanging out with a knight and he probably wouldn't like to hang out with me. I'm not an astronaut, muscleman, or a two headed baby.

Raz would win the battle because he is a better fighter but the Knight can call on the Captain and they can beat up Raz. CAptain has no morals.
 Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:13 AM
I think I would like to see this battle. I'm imagining it in my head.

If Captain has no morals, does Thompson? It seems he does, but he likes to shoot things and blow up things as much as Captain.

And why is Muscle Man getting no love?
 Klia
10-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I think I would like to see this battle. I'm imagining it in my head.

If Captain has no morals, does Thompson? It seems he does, but he likes to shoot things and blow up things as much as Captain.

And why is Muscle Man getting no love?

Thompson has a ton of morals. He makes an unhappy face when Captain dies. He just listens to whatever his boss says.

No love? He is on the official pen. I call that lots of love.
 Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Thompson has a ton of morals. He makes an unhappy face when Captain dies. He just listens to whatever his boss says.

No love? He is on the official pen. I call that lots of love.

Thompson cries a lot, that adorable sissy.

I noticed 2HB and Lunabelle the little alien have become friends of a sort. For this I think little alien should be a company mascot.
 Klia
10-29-2005, 11:21 AM
Thompson cries a lot, that adorable sissy.

I noticed 2HB and Lunabelle the little alien have become friends of a sort. For this I think little alien should be a company mascot.

WHAT?! And give up Two headed Baby? This is blaphsemy. Or however the hell you spell it.

Let's just say that this whole conversation was spurred by a dream.
 Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:22 AM
WHAT?! And give up Two headed Baby? This is blaphsemy. Or however the hell you spell it.

Let's just say that this whole conversation was spurred by a dream.

I said A mascot. Not the mascot. 2HB is too much a QT to die. Or be replaced.

It was kind of spurred by a dream, actually.

And Tim is desperate, he's talking about sea monkeys again.
 Klia
10-29-2005, 11:23 AM
I said A mascot. Not the mascot. 2HB is too much a QT to die. Or be replaced.

It was kind of spurred by a dream, actually.

And Tim is desperate, he's talking about sea monkeys again.

Oh on the news? I have to go check it out.
 Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Oh on the news? I have to go check it out.

Poor man really hates those damn sea monkeys. They just won't die.
 Klia
10-29-2005, 11:26 AM

It makes me feel bad for the seamonkeys. Of course he could always just do what they did on South Park and create the ultimate Sea Monkeys who will worship him and buy 2HB pens with 30 dollar shipping.
 Purple Squid
10-29-2005, 11:28 AM
It makes me feel bad for the seamonkeys. Of course he could always just do what they did on South Park and create the ultimate Sea Monkeys who will worship him and buy 2HB pens with 30 dollar shipping.

That fantastic stuff if so totally moderately overpriced.

But those sea monkeys will be eating humans soon, I think. And what man could ever love a group of flesh munchin' monkeys?
 alliespixie
10-29-2005, 1:15 PM
maybe if they were cute?
 alliespixie
10-29-2005, 1:21 PM
i would want one to train to eat my enemies. s
 TyraaRane
10-29-2005, 3:38 PM

You know, I had sea monkeys once. I killed them off by feeding them to my fish.

Of course, if Tim's sea monkeys are of the flesh-eating variety, that may not be the best course of action...
 alliespixie
10-29-2005, 4:01 PM
you may want to feed them to paranas to see who wins.
 shinzuku
11-23-2005, 9:34 AM
This is where you post the dreams right? Well, It wasn't totally about psychonauts, you'll probably half too skip down about hallway... Actually, I'll just post the Psychonauts part.

A dream induced by Psychonauts and Bubbleboy.
I was in this room (more detail on my liejournal.) when this guy that sounds like Edgar was talking about his "laundry girl" She looked like Sasha's mom, I think. I think he was Sasha's dad. Anyway,

Then I'm in Sasha's house. He's trying to leave, but all the wall's are messed up, so he can only go one way. He was all like, "Your trying to control were I go aren't you," because apparently my boss dude told me to that. Sasha ran out the door, and I went to follow. It was pitch balck out and couldn't see anything, but a white utline of a person standing outside the door. I ran back in and suddenly, I was teen-age Milla.

She ran back in to the room to a teen-age Sasha. It was probably his room, because their was a bed in it. A woman walked in, but it didn't look like his mother. She looked like the mom from Bubbleboy. A step-mother perharps. I don't know I didn't see his father. Milla ran him and told him someone was here. You could see the bottom half of them from the half-opened window. She told him there was someone outside. Neither of them paid her any head. His mom left telling him "not to go outside." Apparently he wasn't suppose to leave the house at all. I don't know what was wrong with him. Maybe she was just overprotected. Then his mother left.

Milla laid next to him sideways on the bed and she had her head on his chest. They sat there and talked. He said something like he was lazy, because he never went oitside. Just played videogames. They talked somemore. Something happened and she sat up and showed him her fist. She said she could always talk it off. Her hand was painted half purple and half forest green, or maybe it was a glove. She had a black sweatband on and a ring on her middle finger. Then she laid back down.
 alliespixie
11-23-2005, 1:31 PM
that was werid
 DarthAve
11-23-2005, 3:12 PM
I had a psychonauts dream that when I played the game once I said a word and I was in the game. You can't guess all the virtual make-out sessions I got wth all the guys.
 Klia
11-23-2005, 3:13 PM
Do robots count as Psychonauts? I have been having dreams of robots for a week now.

Black sweatband on her middle finger? Maybe it is symobolic.
 Klia
11-23-2005, 3:15 PM
:fist: I had a psychonauts dream that when I played the game once I said a word and I was in the game. You can't guess all the virtual make-out sessions I got wth all the guys.

I thought you were beyond making out now.
 DarthAve
11-23-2005, 3:17 PM
(OT) I think the end is totally near. Today in gym, I made a foul shot at basketball and came in second at knockout. I beat all the popular kids, even Mr.Chipmonk face (I call him that behind his back because he looks like a chipmonk but he's popular, it's funny.)

"I thought you were beyond making out now."
This was an old dream.
 shinzuku
11-23-2005, 3:43 PM
Black sweatband on her middle finger? Maybe it is symobolic.

No, she had a sweatband on her wrist. Her hand was painted half lavender and half forest green. And on her middle finger was a ring. I think it was a promise ring, because she was threatening him by saying she would take it off.
 alliespixie
11-23-2005, 5:17 PM
nice to hear about dreams
 Klia
11-23-2005, 7:24 PM
Ahhh, I need to re-read before I make posts.
 alliespixie
11-23-2005, 7:28 PM
i wish i could remeber my dreams.
 Klia
11-23-2005, 7:42 PM
i wish i could remeber my dreams.

I do...I really wish I didn't though.
 alliespixie
11-23-2005, 8:03 PM
why?
Page: 3 of 4