Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF2 xbox demo

Page: 1 of 1
 rut-wa jodar
09-26-2005, 11:29 AM
I have just played the SWBF2 demo off Issue 50 of OXM, but i have to say the game has some serious framerate issues for singleplayer gamers. On the positve note the space battles show alot of promise.
 richie
09-26-2005, 1:16 PM
where did you get the demo?

or how
 McCusto
09-26-2005, 1:32 PM
It is in the November issue of Offical X-Box Magazine. Subscribers to it get each magazine earlier then the other people. Like subscribers get/got the November issue in September, when everyone else gets it in October.
 El Sitherino
09-26-2005, 2:42 PM
Richie, this is your final warning. Stop making double posts.
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-29-2005, 4:49 PM
Well....actually here in Canada they already have the November issue of OXM with the SWBF2 demo in it....I saw it at Safeway....
 ScoutTrooper95
09-29-2005, 7:01 PM
I saw it last Friday but didnt have money at the time so I gave up. Then, on Monday, after I mowed the lawn the previous night, I picked up the issue. I must say, I like what I see. I havent noticed any framerate issues. The space teaser just SUCKED though (3 min. in space, woo-hoo!) I have decided that jedi are not my thing :) If anyone doesnt know, in space battles (for the clones anyway) you can only choose between two units. The Clone Marine (space only) and the pilot. We already know what the pilot has so the marine has the blaster rifle, and a rocket launcher for destroying the ships internal systems. The demo didnt allow you to go into the ships control rooms so if thats what you want, dont pick up themagazine (unless you want to read it or try NFSMW, NCAA06, LA Rush, or any of the others that I cant remember. Overall, this hasnt changed my opinion about anything (except maybe favorite unit). If everyone already knows what I said, ignore it. I get news way later then most of you.
Page: 1 of 1