Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with custom textures(TSL)

Page: 1 of 1
 jimbo32
09-25-2005, 4:29 PM
Repost from Holowan.

Hopefully someone here will have some suggestions.

Here's my problem:

I've noticed that some modded robes and armor that have custom textures do not turn out right in-game. Specifically, a sort of splotchiness on robes (such as stoffe's Visas Marr robe) and armor (such as RedHawke's Verpine Reflec Armor) which use darker colours (in both of these cases black). I've tried adjusting all of the graphic options up and down to no avail, and I've played around with different entries in the items *.txi files.
Since nothing's worked so far, I'm thinking it has something to do with my display properties. I went into the NVidia properties and created a profile for TSL based on some of the other games which run similar engines, but this didn't do any good either.

Suggestions?

In the original thread (located here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=152842)), RedHawke said he though it was due to my video card.

Here's my card info:

Video Card Name=NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Video Memory=128
Desktop Resolution=1024x768x32 @ 60Hz
DirectX=DirectX 9.0c (4.09.00.0904)
OpenGL Version=2.0.0
OpenGL Vendor=NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer=GeForce FX 5200/AGP/SSE2
NVidia Driver=6.14.10.7801
Vid Card Status=Pass
Vid Card Driver Status=Pass
GL Status=Pass