Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Psychonauts: A Great Year at WR RP topic (Read rules!)

Page: 4 of 5
 splitsecond
10-13-2005, 7:11 PM
Jake finally was able to pull himself up on the Region's back "oh geez I feel loved" he said sarcasticly towards the lion he noticed a dark hole was infront of them Jake started to feel more and more cold the closer they got to the hole "this is not going to end well he said out loud" the lion jumped threw the hole and they were back were they first met the shadow Jake was still shivering "this does'nt make sense.....unless maybe my powers are taking control of me again" Jake shrugged off that thought "no not possible if got a much tighter handle on my powers since the last time that happend" Jake didn't notice he was thinking out loud.
 Yuine
10-13-2005, 7:19 PM
"You can't fully control your powers yet?" Renee asked and Region started running again.
 splitsecond
10-13-2005, 7:32 PM
"well..........no" Jake rubbed the back of his head nervously "ya see I have a problem sometimes when I use my powers to their limit I lose control and anything in the area kind of......turns into ice sculptures" Jake looked down a bit then looked back up and faced Renee " i've got a much better handle on my powers than in the past so theres nothing to worry about"
 Yuine
10-13-2005, 7:35 PM
"Yet." Renee thought quietly as they were approaching the hole again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag to Jake.
 splitsecond
10-13-2005, 7:47 PM
Jake felt unbearbly cold when they went into the hole "I...might not have much of a handle on my powers as I thought" inside of the hole were what seemed to be an endless amount of spiders and antlions but did'nt seem to notice them their attention was on some sort of structure they were building Legion stopped running and stood their for a moment Jake hopped off his back and took a few steps "matbe if were quiet they won't notice us and we can get through here without fighting" he motioned for them to follow him
 Yuine
10-13-2005, 10:53 PM
"Spiders big deal. Just move quietly and don't touch their webs or else we will have to fight." Renee whispered sliding off of Leion Region.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Tag to Jake. Let's wait until King Chezz posts. so we can know where Raz and the others are, cuz I kinda want to join up with Raz.
 Yuine
10-14-2005, 8:50 PM
I won't be able to posted for a while. I might be able to post on Sunday. I have a marching band thing tomarrow and it takes all day.
 Yuine
10-16-2005, 5:36 PM
I won't be able to posted for a while. I might be able to post on Sunday. I have a marching band thing tomarrow and it takes all day.
Okay I'm back and I have a question. DID THIS THREAD DIE OR SOMETHING?! No one replied to this so I'm just wondering.
 splitsecond
10-16-2005, 5:44 PM
(did'nt post cause you wanted to wait for KingCheez)
 Yuine
10-16-2005, 5:51 PM
(did'nt post cause you wanted to wait for KingCheez)
Ya could of posted and said "okay" or something. Any way King (I wanted to call KingCheez "king", because it's easier for me to remember and it just seemes to fit.... that is if KingCheez wants me to call him/her that.) might have writer's block so we'll just find Raz and continue on.
 splitsecond
10-16-2005, 6:00 PM
(kay)
Jake led Renee and Region to the other side of the cave "I finally did something right for once " he said quietly to himself. The group walked down a long tunnel until they saw Raz "hey you alright where is Vernon and Robert"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
tag Raz or Renee
 Yuine
10-16-2005, 6:27 PM
Renee sighed as they walked over to Raz.

Leion Region stopped and stared at Raz... pondering if it was safe for him to go near this new person.

Renee notice that Region stopped. "Hey it's okay Raz isn't going to hurt you. Just let me introduce you and then you can show Raz that you're our ally." Renee said gently as she patted Region's armored head fondly.

Region nodded and laied down.

Renee looked at his paw. The whole bandage was starting to turn red with his blood. "I need to change his bandage." Renee thought, but Jake was calling her over to him.

"I'll be back Leion Region." Renee said walking over to Jake and Raz.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag to Jake or Raz.
 splitsecond
10-16-2005, 6:36 PM
"hey Renee check this out" all three looked in the canyon were a field of fire was inside was firee demons stomping looking for something to kill "well I propose we turn around and go the other way but if anybody has a better idea please tell me" Jake started coughing and then sniffed he thought to himself "ugh i'm getting a cold from my own powers this sucks"
 Yuine
10-16-2005, 7:01 PM
"hey Renee check this out" all three looked in the canyon were a field of fire was inside was firee demons stomping looking for something to kill "well I propose we turn around and go the other way but if anybody has a better idea please tell me" Jake started coughing and then sniffed he thought to himself "ugh i'm getting a cold from my own powers this sucks"
"Piff... come on you're getting sick from your own powers? Big whoopee I blinded someone when i couldn't fully control my powers... of course he deserved it." Renee thought coldly.

One of the demons, a bird-like one, turned at looked at them. Renee had Region's blood on her clothing. Smelling the blood the demon dove at Renee with it's fearsome talons raked out and in an instant held her in it's grasp.

Region, seeing that Renee was captured by a demon, dashed out of the cave, threw himself on to the demon, that was now trying to fly away, and started to tear it in to shreds.

The smell of the bird-like demon's blood from Region's battle was attracting the other demons. Soon a whole fleet of demons came to feast on the wounded demon.

Seeing the demons Region let out a mighty roar, but also let his guard down.

The bird-like demon that had Renee in it's grasp saw this and threw Region against the cave's wall.

"Region!" Renee screamed as the spider's came streaming out of the cave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Tag to Jake.
 splitsecond
10-16-2005, 7:18 PM
"great so much for my idea" Jake tried to run after one of the spiders but something his chest started to hurt "ahhh it feels like i'm freezing from the inside out I can't hold it in anymore" with that Jake threw off his hoody and let the ice take control of his body his eyes turned blue and he began freezing anthing that moved " I have to release this power" he then exploded with an icy fury and landed on the ground "heh that feels better" with that he passed out but to bad his powers didn't destroy all the enemys and they began to attack again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
tag anyone
 Yuine
10-16-2005, 7:58 PM
The demons froze and fell to the ground. The demons broke in to thousands of ice shards. Renee laid there for a long time. Slowly standing up Renee saw Region lay against the caves wall trying to fend of the spiders, but he was weak and they soon overcame him.

"LEION REGION!!!"Renee screamed as she tried to make it over to Region. Renee blasted spider after spider until she came to Region.

The lion laid still and unmoving. Leion Region was covered with bite marks from the spiders.

Renee knelt down beside her friend, putting a shield around them, Renee hugged Regions head and wept bitterly.

Suddenly Region moved his head and looked in to Renee's wet blue eye's. "Why are you crying Renee? Are you sad, because I am dying?" Region asked softly.

Surprised Renee answered."Y-you can t-talk?"

The lion nodded and replied."Yes... Renee I can speak... now please answer my questions."

Renee looked in to Reion's golden yellow eyes and replied."Yes... yes I am that you're dying."

The lion chuckled and replied."Why are you humans so sad when people or things die? You should be happy for me."

Renee puzzled by the coment asked."Why should I be happy? You're dying and there's nothing I can do to help you!"

"Renee... I am going to a better place... and... there is something you can do for me... come closer."Region whispered.

Renee knelt closer to Region."Here..take this." Region said as something yellow fell from his eye.

A yellow stone laid in front of Renee picking up the stone Leion said with his finall breath."This is The Lion's Tear... one day it...should... help...you...Renee...good..bye..."Leion said and closed his eyes for the last time.

Knowing that her new found friend was dead, Renee stood up and with a new found power distroyed all the spiders with one blow.
Tag to anyone.
 splitsecond
10-16-2005, 8:24 PM
Jake finally became conscious and looked around "wha...what happend" he saw Renee kneeling over Region's body "oh no don't tell me he's....dead" Jake stumbled to his feet picking up his hood and puting it back on and walked over towards Renee than stopped halfway there "with my luck I'll have her felling worse I better leave her alone for a while" Jake turned around and saw a hole forming and a shadow was inside it " I could have sworn Renee took care of you oh well heres round two and you better not run away" Jake ran threw the portal and was sucked into darkness. inside the shadow was standing there taunting him. weak child you can't even control your own powers how pathetic "grr if I recall correctly I had you begging for mercy last time" the shadow took a step closer and turned into a dragon. will see whos begging for mercy now
 KingCheez
10-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Raz was seemingly in a trance, as everything beside him turned black, his mouth agape and eyes wide open.

Stretching in front of him opens a battlefield, with air strikes raining down, destroying the innocent, a field of flowers lighting up into flames. He gasps, and passes out slowly.

---

Robert, Jin and Gwen quested into the deep cave, finding another Guilt. It walked towards them, and suddenly struck forth, without attack, but instead becoming a symbiotic parasite into Robert, as he becomes posessed. "Hahahah," his voice drones, as his eyes turn yellow. "Finally. A truly potent embodiment. As the Guilt of Flame, I shall burn you just as you burned off your son's real hand. And thanks to that, I have a more potent hand than any other...the hand of Truman Zanotto! He plucks Jin by his collar up into the air, and flings him into the wall.

"Ahahahahah," his laugh echoes, out through the caves, across the battlefield.
 Yuine
10-18-2005, 6:05 PM
This is inside Renee's head
Kill... A voice whispered in Renee's head. Frightened Renee looked around and asked mentally. "Who's there...? Show yourself!"

Kill them all... The voice replied ignoring Renee's question.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside of Renee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Renee hugged her knees and closed her eyes."No... It can't be... I destroyed you." Renee cried pitifully.

The Shadow/Guilt looked at Renee and stepped slowly towards her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside of Renee (again)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know that I cannot be defeated... Give up let me take control. It hissed pleasantly.

"No...I...can't...the...last...time-"Renee started, but the voice interrupted. Forget the last time... listen if you want to get out of here as fast as you can then let me take control.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside of Renee (again)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No... leave me... LEAVE ME ALOOOONEE!!!"Renee screamed at the top of her lungs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag to Jake.
Am I creeping anyone out?
 Yuine
10-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I'm just going to post again since I'm bored and have nothing better to do.
Renee's vision was starting to blurr. She looked at the Guilt then at Jake. The Guilt was coming closer... nothing could stop it. Try as he might Jake couldn't stop the Guilt from coming closer to Renee.

YOU UNGRATEFUL WRETCH!!! The voice shreiked.

Suddenly Renee was lifted off the ground and thrown against the wall. Renee slowly slid down the wall."Please...gasp...stop...Reika."Renee begged as her darker half started to take over.

Darkness started to wrap itself around Renee. I'm taking over Renee and there's nothing you can do about it! Reika cooed.

"No...I can't...give up...Not yet...Sorcina...forgive me...I tried." Renee whispered as she fell into darkness.
This is fun... Now let's see what Reika do now? She's taken over Renee... and now controls her powers... except since she is Renee's dark side her powers are dark as well. Will she destroy the Guilts or team up with them?

*shrugs* Tag to anyone.
 splitsecond
10-18-2005, 10:57 PM
Jake looked at Renee with a puzzled look on his face "whats up with...." Jake sentence was cut short by the dragon "how rude oh well i'll teach you some manners" Jake ran at the dragon throwing ice balls at him "ok this is'nt working my best technique didn't phaze him and hes not taking any damage great how can I beat him.....ok for once I have to make a plan" Jake looked around "hey!! what if I no that won't work grrr what to do" the dragon whipped it's tail around and smashed Jake into the wall blood gushed out his mouth as he fell to his knees "what now I can't do this alone i'm not strong enough" just give up it is use less to resist the shadow said to him in a persuasive manner "no I have to....have to try harder" the dragon threw fireballs at him Jake used an icy shield which quickly melted "this is looking bad I have to get out of here I can't beat him" just as Jake was about to run he saw Renee and Raz on the ground Renee looked spced out and Raz was unconscious "can't run have to protect them" but whos going to protect you the dragon yelled
 KingCheez
10-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Jin limped out of the cave, onto the battlefield, shouting for help. "Jake! Renee! Anyone! Razputin!"

He fell to the ground, as a triumphant Robert emerged from the cave, laughing. "Ah, Guilt of the Fear. You gave millions nightmares that day. How nice to see you again." He shouted, to the Guilt nearing Renee.
 Yuine
10-19-2005, 6:40 PM
Renee's eyes changed color from ocean blue to electric yellow.

Looking at the Guilts, Reika(I shall call Renee Reika since Reika is now in control.) smiled and laughed.

Puzzled the Guilts looked at her and asked demanding."What's so funny mortal?"

Reika stopped laughing and scowled at the Guilts. "Who are you calling mortal Guilts?" Reika asked coldly.

Jake, Gwen, and Jin looked at Reika in puzzlement.

Sensing their puzzlement Reika picked up The Lion's Tear and said. "I'm not Renee... Renee is gone." Reika pulled out a string from the med pack and tie The Lion's Tear to it, making the Lion's tear Necklace. Putting The Lion's Tear Necklace Reika turned and smiled at the Guilts, Jake, Jin, Gwen, and the unconscious Razputin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag to anyone.
 splitsecond
10-19-2005, 8:56 PM
Jake started to shiver " oh boy have to think" Jake looked around and saw Renee "great i'm not getting any breaks today......well I hope this plan works" Jake turned to face Renee "hey you I can't believe a weakling like you took control over Renee's body" Renee smirked and threw a dark ball at him he dodge it and it hit the dragon the draggon blew up into different pieces "one down" Jake turned to Renee again "well I know I don't stand a chance so look for an oppurtunity to run"
 KingCheez
10-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Jin staggered to life once more, to draw a pistol. shooting Robert in the back of the head once. Robert ascended from mentality, back into the real world.

"That's it," he said. "I am the strong man here."

"Well then, I think it's time we left." With that, the world became a white orb, shrinking in around the people. However, a rip tore in the emptiness and void, opening a void where an angered, possessed Robert re-entered his mind.

"Father, it's time to battle."

Razputin stood next to Jin, however, and so did Gwen. "You don't belong," said Jin. "You're not my son."

The world became black, with Robert giving off a red aura, while voices from all around the small mentality globe screamed "Father! Father!"

Razputin gasped, and scowled. Jin walked forward, holstering his pistol, taking his son's hand.

"Son. Our bond is greater than any Guilt could create. Expel him from your mind and body."

The guilts shouted and crumbled, as mentality began to shrink again.

"Wait," said Robert. "I can't leave. Your mind is the hub for all nightmares - and it's my job now to cure them." Tears in his eyes, as everyone was sucked out of the psycho-portal, he waved goodbye. "I'll always be here."

------

Jin smirked, knowing his own son finally had gone into the world, even if it was the mental world.

"Hey," began Razputin. "The adventure's not done yet. There are still five guilts loose, and it's almost nightfall."

"We're gonna have to split up." Vernon chimed.

Jin smiled, feeling his son's soul leave his mind to the Collective Nightmare Gathering.

"Let's go," he said.
 Yuine
10-20-2005, 5:41 PM
Seeing that Jin, Razputin, and Vernon were splitting up Rekia decided to leave. "If all of them work together... then they'll destroy me for certain." Rekia thought silently disappearing in to the shadows, before anyone noticed that she was still there.

Before she left Reika made a promise to Raz, Jin, Gwen, Jake, and Vernon.."You fools will not succeed in your quest to destroy the Guilts! I will make sure of that... that's a promise!" She yelled as she ran through the forest and away from the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tag to anyone.
Jake isn't suppose to know Reika's name, because she never said it.
 splitsecond
10-20-2005, 7:50 PM
Jake stood there confused "what the hell just happend?!?!!?" he started to walk towards the cabin "well at least it's over but whats up with thats guys head it's all nightmares his life must be a living hell" Jake opened up his bag and pulled out his spare hoody "man this one is all ripped up........wait!!!! how is my hoody ripped up does this mean we were actually IN his mind" Jake took of his hoody and looked at his chest "i'm bleeding from when that thing hit me....heh glad i'm out of there"
 Yuine
10-21-2005, 6:01 PM
Reika ran through the trees of the forest avoiding the moonlight.

Suddenly she ran in to something... or someone.
Tag to anyone.
 Yuine
10-24-2005, 5:49 PM
I suddenly have the feeling that no one wants to do this RPG anymore... If that's true then I might have to start my own.(I'll be nervous if I do start one.Where should I start?)
 splitsecond
10-24-2005, 10:56 PM
((sorry to many things going on at once for me uhhhhh......you should start at the orphange right????))
 Yuine
10-25-2005, 5:28 PM
For the RPG I'm doing? I guess I could start there, but other than that... I have no idea what your saying.
 splitsecond
10-25-2005, 10:40 PM
(( I thought you were talking about an RP for your charcter sorry for the confusion))
 Yuine
10-31-2005, 8:17 PM
Is this thing dead or something?
 Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 9:02 PM
EDIT. Jajaja.

Nevermind, this thread is rotting.
 shinzuku
11-28-2005, 9:12 PM
(What's going on? Maybe we should start over.)
 alliespixie
11-28-2005, 9:17 PM
(wtf, i'm so lost)
 Yuine
12-06-2005, 6:02 PM
that would work better for me.
 shinzuku
12-06-2005, 6:13 PM
Whose going to be who?
 Yuine
12-06-2005, 6:15 PM
Whose going to be who?
I'm staying as Renee.
 shinzuku
12-06-2005, 6:23 PM
Can I be Milla if she was younger? Like 10.
 alliespixie
12-06-2005, 6:28 PM
(who the f*ck was i?)
 Yuine
12-06-2005, 6:28 PM
That would be cool, but for another thread. Maybe you should start your own RPG.
 shinzuku
12-06-2005, 6:29 PM
( Crap. Well, I could always change the Sasha's lab one. I guess.)
 alliespixie
12-06-2005, 6:33 PM
(anyone know who i am, because i miss placed my brain)
 shinzuku
12-06-2005, 6:38 PM
(I don't think you had a character. Alright, my person.

Shizumi
Girl
Power: Clairovoyance
Likes to draw. Can't swim.
Brown hair, half-pulled back. Blue eyes.
Jeans and Blue hoodie.)
 alliespixie
12-06-2005, 6:42 PM
(i guess i'll play for the hell of it
name:Alicen
girl
power: pyrokinses
attitude problem, smart-ass
brownish/red hair with bangs purple
dark blue jeans, and a little pink hoodie)
 shinzuku
12-06-2005, 6:45 PM
 alliespixie
12-06-2005, 6:48 PM
(awww, sweet, i'm the rebel, character based off of me)
 KingCheez
12-07-2005, 4:51 PM
(I thought this was deader than Elvis.)
 alliespixie
12-07-2005, 4:56 PM
(not any more)
Page: 4 of 5