Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Apprentice - Star Wars Connection?

Page: 1 of 1
 popcorn2008
09-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Okay I just got done watching the premier of the Apprentice (one with donald trump) and at the end credits when they show a preview of what is gonna happen later on in the season I saw a shot of Darth vader talking with 2 stormtroopers! This means sometime during the season they will have a task involving star wars! And maybe even the Live TV show! Post your comments and speculations! I sure hope its the TV show, but its apparent they will be doing something with Star Wars.
 Jan Gaarni
09-23-2005, 2:00 AM
Which season is this?
 popcorn2008
09-23-2005, 4:09 PM
Umm 3 or 4 maybe... im not quite sure. They showed it last night. It was one of those things were they split the screen in half. One half showing credits, the other the preview. I dont think they will replay it the way it was last night, though they might. Watch for a rerun sometime.. But i am 100 percent positive i did see darth vader.
 Darth Andrew
09-23-2005, 6:28 PM
Yeah, I saw that brief moment too. I wonder what it could be for?
 popcorn2008
09-23-2005, 8:12 PM
I'm glad im not the only one, lol. I hope its the Star wars tv show.
 Jan Gaarni
09-24-2005, 4:09 AM
Not able to see the same as you, I don't think we've come further than to season 2 here. :)

But I haven't been following it too closely, only when I accidently switch to the right channel at the right time, so I'm not certain what season it is, except I know it isn't the first. ;)
 popcorn2008
09-24-2005, 11:49 AM
The Apprentice show is in season 4 currently. I ran a google search titled, "The Apprentice Season 4" and found a few articles pertaining to it. Last season, 3, was College Grads vs. Non-Grads. I just started watching the show from season 3, so i dont know much about seasons 1 or 2. I also just check the NBC.com website, and it does confirm season 4. For more info here is a link:
http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_4/)
 RaV™
09-25-2005, 11:11 PM
Umm 3 or 4 maybe... im not quite sure. They showed it last night. It was one of those things were they split the screen in half. One half showing credits, the other the preview. I dont think they will replay it the way it was last night, though they might. Watch for a rerun sometime.. But i am 100 percent positive i did see darth vader.

Are you positive? Cause mainly when they do a vertical split screen, they show the preview of something coming up next or something coming in the near future (ie week or two)
 Jan Gaarni
09-26-2005, 3:19 AM
Ah, ok, then we've come to season 3 here then, cause it's college grads vs. non college grads on these days. :)
 Pho3nix
09-26-2005, 8:09 AM
Meh, I'll have to wait for it like 2years. Damn Finnish television.
 popcorn2008
09-26-2005, 8:57 PM
Are you positive? Cause mainly when they do a vertical split screen, they show the preview of something coming up next or something coming in the near future (ie week or two)
It may be coming up this or next week. If it does ill keep you posted.
 RaV™
09-28-2005, 8:43 PM
I'm not exactly talking about The Apprentice having Vader and two Stormtroopers, another show could of had this.
 popcorn2008
10-27-2005, 10:09 PM
It is confirmed now that on November 10th the Apprentice (In America) will be airing an episode pertaining to Star Wars. It is yet to be determined as to what exactly it has to do with Star Wars though. So if you live in America tune your TV to NBC at 9:00 PM Eastern Time on Nov. 10th.

This was confirmed by after todays episode the next weeks preview said in two weeks the apprentice will travel to a galaxy far far away, and we see mr. trump having a short skit with Chewbacca.
 Jan Gaarni
10-28-2005, 8:21 AM
When you know, could anyone post the episode that it is in?
 popcorn2008
11-05-2005, 3:29 PM
For more information here is a URL I just found today:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/publicity/news20050920.html)

It is a couple of months old, but now I know that the episode will deal with the release of Episode III and Battlefront II. The episode will air this thursday in the USA, at 9:00 on NBC.

EDIT:
Here's is an updated article relating to the apprentice episode:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/video/news20051104.html)
Page: 1 of 1