Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Enemies in KOTOR III

Page: 1 of 1
 RobQel-Droma
09-22-2005, 11:52 AM
This is kind of like the "characters in KOTOR III" thread, but I decided to see what people wanted for villains. It could be specific people (like a certain sith lord for example), or it could be like organizations, or maybe a species that plays a major part (a lot of you are probably going to say true sith). However, I am not asking for descriptions of unimportant thugs or the regular sith troopers that you might happen to fight.
 DarthLinde
09-22-2005, 8:30 PM
Exar Kun is still alive!!!(All I could think of right now)
 Blaze629
09-23-2005, 1:25 AM
How about like a Sith High Council or something like that? Made up of say at least 10-12 Sith Masters(not including apprentices)? You either defeat this council(and their apprentices)one by one(or two by two in some cases LOL) and take power for yourself(dark side)or wipe it out to save the republic(light side).

This next installment will be VERY LONG I would hope. I think that most of us want this for sure. :D About 3-4 times longer than the previous two as I've said before. You would start in the known republic and work your way toward the last half or so of the game in the outer rim territories. Only the most loyal of your group will follow you to the outer rim and those who are not will die by your hand(dark side)or they will take the path of redemption(light side). I think most of us are thirsting for the chance to fight the "True Sith" in the next one and it looks as though we are going to get our wish. :D The next one will be VERY DARK the way it looks right now so that is what I would suggest judging by the way KOTOR II ends.
 Achilles
09-23-2005, 2:11 AM
How about a very pissed off Darth Atton whose true identity you don't find out until the very end? Think about it: tortured soul that spent most of TSL very conflicted about his role in the galaxy, has associated with Revan and the Exile, and has been established as some sort of super-elite Sith bad ass. After the end of TSL he goes on a bender, falls completely to the Dark Side, next thing you know there's a mysterious new Sith Lord that's out to get you.
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-23-2005, 2:30 AM
His weapon of choice...poison tipped pazaak cards:D (blackjack, FF anyone?)

Bigger monsters:D
Badder minions:D

Obviously, the true sith:D

Any other ideas, are for my own use;)
 RedHawke
09-23-2005, 2:44 AM
Nice one about Atton there Achilles! :D

Something that strangely makes sense too.

His weapon of choice...poison tipped pazaak cards:D (blackjack, FF anyone?)
*Cough* Gambit *Cough* X-Men *Cough*

Can't do that one, Marvel Comics would pwn LA if they tried that... ;)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
09-23-2005, 2:51 AM
I meant blackjack from freedom force (the superhero parody)

Okay I'll give you one of my SUPER SECRET characters....
Wraawkbacca the Insult Comic Wookie:D
 Darth InSidious
09-23-2005, 3:52 AM
Oh, some new Sith Lord or other....
Maybe in the mould of Marka Ragnos....
 Prime
09-23-2005, 10:17 AM
I hope they stick to the EU material which the games are based. There is still lots of freedom.
 Vladimir-Vlada
09-23-2005, 3:16 PM
Here are the enemies:

If you are Light Side, you fight for the restoration of the Republic and the Jedi:
You fight:

Biggest enemies:

THE SITH, THE SITH ORDER, THE LORDS OF THE FORCE, (depending on you choises) THE GUARDIANS OF THE FORCE and DARK LORD OF THE SITH and THE FORCE ITSELF.

Dark side:

You'll get the idea (Rebels and Jedi instead of first two).
 TreeX
09-27-2005, 9:41 PM
THE FORCE ITSELF..

err... yay i getta be a Kreia wannabe..?
 chaleur
09-27-2005, 11:34 PM
The ancients?
 AnarKy
10-02-2005, 7:31 PM
I thing the big enemie should be revan or the exile in the 3
 The Doctor
10-02-2005, 7:48 PM
How about a council of aliens who want to destroy the Humans because they have information from the future saying that humans will play a key role in stopping them from taking over the galaxy?
 SW1
10-07-2005, 7:25 PM
exar kun IS still alive. according to the star wars expanded universe stuff. his spirit is discovered still alive in the massassi temples on yavin 4 in the post-movie era.
sith high council might not exactly work out either. the jedi have a jedi high council. the sith have a dark lord of the sith. they're structured more in the form of a monarchy. so a council wouldn't make so much sense. a "council" with a clearly defined leader would work though! so a big team of sith lords, being led by THE sith lord
 TheExileReturns
10-07-2005, 8:45 PM
The mysterious "True Sith" are the enemies of Kotor III. They are the ones who pushed the Manadalorians to go to war against the Republic to weaken it as well as fomenting the Jedi Civil War. These are who your new PC will go up against with the aid of Revan and the Exile (both NPC's) and a few others (T3 & HK47)
 FunSolo
10-08-2005, 11:10 AM
the biggest (and only) part that annoyed me in kotor 1 & 2 was, that u have to fight one and the same thing. same way, same quests, no matter if your light or darkside. it wasnt like in one of the movies. u just get through somewhere in the middle of it to choose something at the end to the point where it would start what i'd like to see.
it would be cool to choose sides at the beginning and still got the alignment thing variable like it was in k1&2, that u still can decide to switch side or go deeper with one, with different starting points, different plots depending on choices in the beginning, different ways through the whole game.. like the alien versus predator games, one story shown through 2 point of views or somthing.
so that u fight real jedi as a dark, real sith as a light one, and not this gangs-garbage all the time till u meet the first one.
 Aristotйlēsticus
10-09-2005, 7:55 AM
well, this is my view of the true sith (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150278)

in my openion, fighting with another sith lord whose darker than before will add up to nothing to the SW universe, the truth is i got board by fighting the same enemy but with different voice and face, the same powers, maybe sronger but its still the same, so i think that what will make this real sith different and powerful, is that they study the two sides of the force, like they are gray, but thier intentions are dark, that will make us suffer in the game....

the lord of the real sith will be Darth Tranka from word tranquillity, because he is always tranquil, full of wisdom and power,he is the mind beyond all this, and he talks in whispers always.

his apprentice is Darth Ovid from word void, a powerfull sowrdman with vast knowlegde of the force.

at the end of the game when you kill those, the camera will move up to let you see the black universe and will keep moving to reach a black whole, there a sound will whisper..."wherever there is movement, there will be tranquillity"

interesting isnt it? :sithk:
Page: 1 of 1