Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

List of all levels included in SWBFII

Page: 1 of 1
 B.U.R.N_Large
09-20-2005, 6:22 AM
Having a little dig around in the installed beta folder revealed the scripts for all the levels of the game still there. A couple of the "3 letter plus a number" names I could not fathom out so have left the code.

Here is the list:

Bespin 1
Bespin 2
Corusant
Dagobah
Death Star
Fellucia
Geonosis
Hoth
Kamino
Kashyyk 1
Kashyyk 2
Mustafa
Myg1 ????
Naboo 1
Naboo 2
Pol1
Rhen Var 1
Rhen Var 2
Space 1
Space 2
Space 3
Space 4
Space 5
Space 6
Space 7
Space 8
Space 9
Tantive IV
Tatooine 1
Tatooine 2
Tatooine 3
Utapau 1
Yavin 1
Yavin 2

You can find them here:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II Beta\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\Load

Notice some are loading screens (I have not included them in the list)
 master_skywalke
09-20-2005, 12:09 PM
The same list but with map names:
Bespin: Cloud City
Bespin: Platforms
Corusant: Jedi Temple
Dagobah: Dagobah Swamp
Death Star: Death Star Interior
Felucia
Geonosis: Dust Plains
Hoth: Echo Base
Kamino: Cloning Facility
Kashyyk 1
Kashyyk 2
Mustafar: Refinery
Mygeeto
Naboo: Theed
Naboo 2
Polis Massa
*Rhen Var 1 (Rhen Var is NOT included in BFII because it is a EU planet)
*Rhen Var 2(same as above)
Space Yavin
Space Hoth
Space Coruscant
Space Kashyyk
Space Tatooine
Space Mygeeto
Space Felucia
Space 8
Space 9
Tantive IV
Tatooine: Mos Eisley
Tatooine: Dune Sea
Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
Utapau
Yavin: Arena
Yavin: Temple
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-20-2005, 1:31 PM
Too bad there is no more Rhen Var.....
 master_skywalke
09-20-2005, 1:34 PM
Yes, the Ice Caves is one of my favorite levels.Maybe a modder will port Rhen Var for SWBFI to SWBFII.
 Commander Obi-Wan
09-20-2005, 1:45 PM
Yes, the Ice Caves is one of my favorite levels.Maybe a modder will port Rhen Var for SWBFI to SWBFII.

Yeah...the ice caves (Harbour) was one of my favourite levels too.
 ParanoidAndroid
09-20-2005, 3:11 PM
I don't see why there taking it out of the game. Who cares if it's an EU planet the levels were still good...
 B.U.R.N_Large
09-21-2005, 7:38 PM
The scripts for Rhen Var are in the beta - you dead sure they taking them out? How do you know?
 Blackrider27
09-21-2005, 8:53 PM
well there mygeeto now. It would be cool if there was like late clone wars and instead of teh at-te it was a turno tank i dk maybe myggeto is better ya know
 master_skywalke
09-22-2005, 12:19 PM
The scripts for Rhen Var are in the beta - you dead sure they taking them out? How do you know?
It is a beta, so thats why the Rhen Var scripts are in there.Also there has been posted (and confirmed) serveral times that they are taking Rhen Var out of the game (:()
well there mygeeto now. It would be cool if there was like late clone wars and instead of teh at-te it was a turno tank i dk maybe myggeto is better ya know
I saw a few videos with Mygeeto and I think it is slightly better than Rhen Var, but I still hope somebody will port it to SWBFII, or even better, that LucasArts maybe puts the maps back with an update, I think that would be awesome!
 MachineCult
09-22-2005, 2:02 PM
Mygeeto looks great, it's also nothing like Rhen Var which is a plus because i hated Harbour, Citadel was alright but i'd rather play Mygeeto.
I'm surprised Rhen Var was included in the first game i thought lucasarts hated EU
 Vagabond
09-22-2005, 5:52 PM
...I'm surprised Rhen Var was included in the first game i thought lucasarts hated EU...What would make you think LucasArts hates the expanded universe? All the Jedi Knight series games created new chapters of EU. And don't forget Star Wars Rebellion, which had entire lists of EU characters has heroes available in the game.

Having said that, I think George Lucas is less receptive to the EU, but I don't think think he's outright hostile to it. After all, he adopted the EU name for the capital of the republic, Coruscant, from the Timothy Zahn novels.
 MachineCult
09-22-2005, 6:48 PM
You're right, and technically Kashyyyk was an EU planet as well, i remember when i was a kid and a friend of mine who was a bigger star wars fan than me (i know he read the books) had told me about how Darth Vader needed his suit. He said it was because during a fight obi-wan threw Vader into a body of Lava, and that was years before even episode 1 had been released, so perhaps the EU played an even bigger part.

Didn't the creation of the prequels discredit a lot of EU stories?
 Vagabond
09-22-2005, 7:47 PM
...Didn't the creation of the prequels discredit a lot of EU stories?...Probably. The thing that stands out in my mind is a novel that was written about Luke's mother being something like a "force witch" or something like that. I can't recall it's title though. But in any event, the movies obviously contradict that piece of EU literature. There are probably more.
 Redtech
09-23-2005, 4:12 AM
I own one of the books in that series and I can't remember myself! Well, the prequels do add a lot of "what life was like" kind of things, but I think the Clone Wars were probably treated before Ep2 as "The clones as the enemies". I doubt that many would have said they were the heros beforehand.
Page: 1 of 1