Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

omg, the graphic =[

Page: 3 of 3
 ET Warrior
09-28-2005, 7:05 PM
It was BAD on the Xbox. I played it on the Xbox. Just because it's aconsole doesn't mean it doesn't get decent multiplayer. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Halo 2 are some severely fun multiplayer games.

Battlefront was bad from the getgo, I never had any fun playing it.
 Kurgan
09-28-2005, 8:01 PM
My bad. I considered console MP standards to be much lower than PC in general. Forgot about the Halo series, silly me!
 ET Warrior
09-28-2005, 9:00 PM
I'm not going to argue with you, PC gets a lot better multiplayer games for sure. But even on Xbox Battlefront was bad. Even without good games like Halo I really doubt I would've enjoyed battlefront. Just because it HAD multiplayer, certainly didn't make it entertaining mp ;)
 Dilandau-Sama
09-29-2005, 3:42 PM
Or perhaps you never played a good multiplayer game before?

Hey! I've played plenty of good Multiplayer games before. :mad:
 TK-8252
09-29-2005, 4:22 PM
Hey! I've played plenty of good Multiplayer games before. :mad:

Just wondering what some of them might be...?
 ET Warrior
09-29-2005, 4:26 PM
Just for the sake of curiosity, what games would you consider to have "good" multiplayer?
 Redtech
09-30-2005, 4:13 AM
Any beat-em-up. Hands down.

I think you're forgetting that consoles have the advantage that when you have a physical presence that you're "virtually kicking the stuffing out of" there's much more intensity (unless you know your online rival well).

Sorry, answered Dilandau-Sama's question. Carry on, nothing to see here..
 italegion
10-02-2005, 3:30 PM
let's say the true - this game has been developed for console. point.
but LA didn't want to miss the opportunity to put their rapace and avid hands also over PC sw-fan money, so they rushed and ported more or less the same game on pc: no graphical improvements from SWBF1, obviously how it could if it was developed for PS2/XBOX: their hardware cant support more graphic than what we see.

LA appears to me closer and closer to the dark side..

Maybe in SWBF3 (if ever) we will see graphic improvements thanks to the next gen. console.
 Redtech
10-03-2005, 7:21 AM
I would have thought that's obvious. But c'mon. You'd want more from next gen surely? Like a decent First Person view and 60 a side levels?
 OOM-911
10-09-2005, 4:42 PM
actwilly if you have a decent card like the ati x850 the grafix rock i can run everything on max
Page: 3 of 3