Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR IV: Zakonniye Sithov: The Lawful Sith

Page: 2 of 5
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 11:52 AM
"No, first I'm a jedi, then I've been killed once, and now you have a sister. When am I going to meet your parents?"
 Writer
09-14-2005, 11:56 AM
"I'll admit, I've had a strange life," Falya agreed. Then, she answered his question. "If you're that interested, you can ask the pirates that kidnapped them," she said levelly. But she couldn't hold it and burst into laughter. "How does next week for dinner sound?"
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 12:04 PM
"Well, I may have to cancel a couple of appointments, but I think it'll be fine. " He grinned. "I'll need to buy a new suit of course, comb my hair for once in my life..."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 12:08 PM
"Unfortunately, the Jedi told them I'm still dead," Falya told him then. "I don't think they'd react well to seeing the daughter who's been dead for five years."
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 12:14 PM
"Parents will always be happy to see their child come home. No matter what the circumstances. Now the boyfriend....."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Falya laughed. "Let's introduce you as a friend so they can first get used to the idea of me being alive."
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 12:23 PM
"The expression on their faces would be worth the trip."
 Tysyacha
09-14-2005, 12:30 PM
(OOC: Wait, wait! :) I'm going out to lunch with a friend, and then I
will be back. Don't end the meeting of the Lawful Sith yet, because
I have a chillingly funny comic relief bit I want to do. Great work!)
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 12:45 PM
(oooh, I'm hyped)
 starmark2k
09-14-2005, 1:15 PM
((Who's master sat and Wild Jedi and Jokemaster i get confused which one of your characters you're being so can you do somthing like put jedi or sith in brackets))

Master Asa walked into the younglings training hall, He looked at the only 5 padawans in the room, He remembered a time when this room would have been fall with youg jedi training. He walked to the master training them. "Hello Master Chen."

"Younglings greet Master Asa." The trainer requested

"Hello Master Asa." The five Padwans responded

"Younglings." The master greeted. "i need to speak with you Chen."

Chen and Asa left the room

"Chen i am unsure about the Student you have suggested for this mission."

"I have seen that the only way to success is through them."

"They have Emotions, strong emotions... it can be used against them."

"It must be them."

"O.k i have already called for Zarlak, I'll call for Masters Mal and Tirya."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 1:18 PM
((Falya's Sith. Tirya's Jedi.))
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 1:26 PM
(Wash is jedi, Kent is sith.)
 steven
09-14-2005, 1:49 PM
"O.k i have already called for Zarlak, I'll call for Masters Mal and Tirya."

Zarlak jogged through the corridors and stopped when he saw Master Chen and Asa "You called for me jedi master?"
 Tysyacha
09-14-2005, 2:20 PM
As the Jedi gathered together to discuss this sudden disturbance they felt
in the Force, there were still some in the crowd of disenfranchised Sith who
thought Tysyacha, Sion, and Elron were frauds. "Lawful Sith", indeed! Was
it not the way of the Dark Jedi to test themselves against each other and
conquer one another? What the Exile proposed might weaken the Order.

"Our task, as Darth Sion has stated, is to defeat the Jedi," said Elron.

The young Dark Apprentice who shouted "Moo-oo-ooo!" marched forward.

"You fools," he growled at Elron and Tysyacha. "There are no more Jedi!"
Sharply, the Sith Padawan listed the Knights of the Light who had fallen.
"Master Vrook--dead! Master Vash--dead! Master Kavar--dead! Master
Zez Kai-Ell--also dead! The Order is no more. I will not follow misinformed
idiots who have so quickly forgotten those Jedi that the Sith have slain!"

He suddenly had an idea. The Dark Jedi wanted to insult these three
cons before him, these frauds who would split the Sith down the middle.

"Say, Exile," he sneered, turning to Tysyacha with a lustful grin. "I hear
you launder the flap of cloth that covers your master's inguinal region! You
also scrub what's underneath it, too!" His eyes were narrow and greedy.

"The what?" asked Kent Threepwood. "What's the 'inguinal region'?"

IG-12 whirred into life. "Inguinal region. The groin," it said matter-of-factly.

"Shakh," Tysyacha said softly, with a gentle smile. She raised her arm
and cast Force Crush upon the mocking Dark Jedi, hoisting him up into the air.
"I'm happy to do it," she said. "I love my husband and my Master, and I'll do
anything to help keep his body clean and healthy. You, my friend, know
nothing about loving, respectful, or humble service. Shall I kill you now?"

"Nhh--no!" choked the foolish Dark Apprentice. Tysyacha let him drop.

"Master?", asked Syscha. "He's yours. Do what you want with him, for I've
already had my revenge." She kissed her husband again, touching his arm.

Note: "Shakh", in Russian, means "check", like in a chess game!
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 2:24 PM
Kent looked on silently, only a fool insults someone who's shown that much power.
-----
A young knight approached Tirya and Wash.
"The council calls for you."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 2:35 PM
Falya smirked at the fool's mistakes and waited to see what Elron would decide to do.

--------------------------------------

Tirya thanked the knight and turned to Wash. "Surprise, surprise..." She smiled. "Perhaps they're wanting our skills after all."
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 2:56 PM
"Either that or I'm finally getting expelled."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 3:04 PM
"Oh, and they asked for me so you could be humiliated in front of a friend?" Tirya laughed.
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 3:09 PM
"You're probably going to be charged with being my accompice."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 3:14 PM
"Not far from the truth," Tirya answered in amusement.
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 3:18 PM
"It isn't, but through no fault of our own.....well maybe mine a little, I may have been a little too saber-happy. "
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 3:27 PM
Elron looked at the impudent Sith before him. For a moment, that's all he did.
Then, he hissed, "Siestra!" and the man began to hover in the air. Slowly, he closed his fist, crushing the breath and life from his body. There was a crack as his spine snapped and his final breath quivered from his body. Then he was limp. "Eilsar." Elron muttered, and the body flew out of site. Getting up upon a brick that had been jarred from the wall behind them, Elron towered over the others and bellowed, "Is there anyone else that would like to challenge our Order?!" Silence worse than the grave.
"That's what I thought."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 3:30 PM
"I matched you pretty well in that area," Tirya reminded him. "But come on... let's go."
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 3:32 PM
Kent resisted a wince at what Elron did. It did not hold good memories for him.
=======
jedi temple
Wash gave a bow
"Ladies first, madam."
 starmark2k
09-14-2005, 3:45 PM
Asa Looked at the Zabrak and Bowed to chen who proceeded to continue training the padawans.

"Zarlak, Please come with me to the council chamber, we need to meet to of the other Jedi there."
 Writer
09-14-2005, 3:46 PM
Jedi Temple

Tirya bowed in response and entered.

----------------------------------

Sith Gathering

Falya also caught what Elron had done and noticed Kent's reaction to it. She slipped her hand into his.

"Just seeing that brings back the pain of when he did it to us," she whispered in his ear. "But we are past that now. We are all Lawful Sith."
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 3:51 PM
Sith Gathering
Kent nodded, grateful for her presence. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then kept watching.
=====
Jedi Temple

Wash entered behind her.
 Tysyacha
09-14-2005, 3:53 PM
"Indeed," said Tysyacha softly, turning to Kent and Falya. "My Master
can be harsh and quite unyielding, but this is what is needed if the
Lawful Sith are to remain intact. Before, when the law of betrayal
was the only law the Sith followed, you could practice wanton
slaughter and mass destruction against your own kind without a
second thought! That is what he, Sion, and I sought to change."

(P.S. Where is the Jedi Temple located, on what planet? That location
will lead into Tysyacha's next speech.)
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 3:58 PM
((well, it's either Dantooine or Corusant, it was on Dantooine in KOTOR 1))
 starmark2k
09-14-2005, 4:07 PM
((The one on dantooine was destroyed so it would be coruscant))
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 4:08 PM
((Well yeah, but I don't think that's the High Jedi Council sort of thing. Like during the movie thing of the Exile's trial, it looked to me as if they were in the Council Chambers on Courescant. And shouldn't we get some training done before we head into battle? Having an army is one thing, but just charging into the Republic with a rag-tag band of Dark Jedi aren't going to do any good if you ask me...))
 steven
09-14-2005, 4:16 PM
Asa Looked at the Zabrak and Bowed to chen who proceeded to continue training the padawans.

"Zarlak, Please come with me to the council chamber, we need to meet to of the other Jedi there."

"Yes master Asa" Zarlak followed master Asa to the jedi council chambers "So master" He said when they had reached the chambers "Whats going on?"
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 4:21 PM
"Such is the strength of the Sith." Elron muttered as he jumped from his perch, landing neatly next to the others. "If such a sight makes you sick, then perhaps you serve best behind the lines of battle."
 DarthSion101
09-14-2005, 4:45 PM
Sion stood next to Elron, and Syacha, He grew very angry, at the lack of respect and discipline, many of these dark jedi showed to their sith overlords. In an instant he lept into the air, and into the heart of the crowd, they dispersed as he did this, and allowed him room to land. He Brandished his saber, and walked up to a random crowd member, and sliced his head off, with one quick stroke, of the red energy beam.

"ENOUGH" He bellowed, "I grow weary of this foolishness. Henceforth, any one of you, who does not serve us, will be put to death by my blade, you will join the jedi in death, instead of standing over them in triumph." He twirls his saber, inviting any to challenge him. None did, they were all terrified by the Sith lord. "Exile......I believe they are finally ready to serve you." He flashes another menacing glare at the crowd.
 DarthSion101
09-14-2005, 4:47 PM
((Wow, this RP is going even faster than the last. Im a police officer, my hours, and my detail times have been all funky this week, so I apologize, for not posting as often.))
 jblue789
09-14-2005, 6:52 PM
((Well, I'm kind of going to be not so active in this one. I give you all full control of IG-12, except destroying him, reprogramming him, and stuff. Also, that one Dark Jedi who left, will become my character, if the RP doesn't end too soon. :P Or I could save him for Episode V.))
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 7:54 PM
"Thank you Sion." Elron said. "Now, I believe it would be a good time to leave, before our pressence becomes too noticable..." he whispered to Syscha.
 Tysyacha
09-14-2005, 9:37 PM
His wife nodded. "I agree. Surely the Jedi--and I'm sure some unknown
Masters and Padawans still exist in the galaxy--have recognized the
sudden disturbance in the Force. I'm not sure if they know what it
is yet, but they will if we don't hurry. They'll send swarms of ships
to attack before we've even gotten started!" Syscha snapped to
attention. "I say we head for Dxun, to set up camp where the
Mandalorians once did." Elron considered this, as did Sion.

"Lawful Sith!", shouted Dark Lord Elron, turning to his troops.
"This planet is a graveyard world, although the spirits of the
Ancients still live and speak to us here. I command all of you
to return to whatever vessels you came in on and set a
course for Dxun. The Jedi, if they still exist, won't suspect
that the Mandalorian military base is about to be rebuilt.
There, we'll have our base, and the beasts of the jungle
shall be our protection against...invaders." He smirked.

"YES, SIR!", the members of the Lawful Sith replied, saluting
crisply. The crowd soon dispersed, and Tysyacha and Elron
turned back toward their new ship, the Shadowed Balance.
Falya and Kent Threepwood humbly followed behind Darth Sion,
along with IG-12, their protocol and assassin droid, built for a new war...

(P.S. Good night, everyone, and I'll see you later tomorrow afternoon!)
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 11:14 PM
"Many of them fear." Elron said as he sat down in the pilot's seat, his wife next to him. He punched in some coordinates. "I believe that we won't end up with the full force at Dxun, and even then many will give way before long. Not many are ready...nor do they believe they are. But they will try."
"Now, I pose a question to you," he said, turning to look at the Exile, "While your training has continued, there is much still for you to learn. Secrets that can cause even the greatest of Empires to fall. The path will continue to grow more difficult. Much will be placed on you as well as my Right-hand. So, I repeat the question from years past; Are you ready?"

((G'night Syscha!))
 jokemaster
09-14-2005, 11:23 PM
On the ship Kent went to train with his saber. He knew he needed the practice, especially if jedi came calling.
 Killwithhonor
09-15-2005, 3:39 PM
(Im Master Zaroke)(jedi council member #2)
Master Ric Asa do you feel it, i came looking for you when i felt it, lots of dark energy, it is very powerful, when i had heard the disturbance i was shocked, the energy was so great i drew my lightsaber thinking they were all in enclave, but when i opened my eyes there was nothing, we need to brace for this new dark force we may encounter, the little ones must be trained further, i feel there is little time, we also need to train the older ones as much as we can, and all we know, i sense a war coming upon us that i didnt see before.... (sigh) i must meditate on this
 DarthSion101
09-15-2005, 5:54 PM
Sion sat in his shuttle, staring intently out the cockpit window at the stars. He thought about his power, the power the new sith he followed seemed to wield. He thought back to his days of pain, when he was nothing more than a walking corpse, devoid of all shreds of humanity. He remebered his time under Kreia, and how she had made him suffer, some things could never be forgotten.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 6:15 PM
"I will meditate with you while Roarboar goes to Dagobah and investagates something I sensed." said Zaalbacca."I will investagate imidiately" said Roarboar.
 Tysyacha
09-15-2005, 6:32 PM
Onboard the Shadowed Balance:

Tysyacha slid out of her seat and knelt before her Master.
"Am I ready?", she asked gently. "The Force has taught me
many things during the past fifteen years--the brutality and
the bloodlust of war, the pain of peace, and the heartbreak
of a former Master's betrayal. I believe I am ready for whatever
you have to teach me. Are you going to teach me something?"

She smiled her glossy-lipped Mona Lisa (Mona Visas?) smile and
placed her hands in Dark Lord Elron's. She sensed he was about
to give her a lesson, one that would give her more power and
yet a higher price to pay than ever before. What would it be?
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 6:47 PM
Roarboar lands and investagates. He senses something near. Suddenly, he heard,"Die jedi scum." An ancient True Sith. Roarboar sends a message to Zaalbacca using the Force saying "What you sensed was a True Sith."
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 10:42 PM
Elron smiled and nodded. He stood. "Come with me." he said, and lead her to a large cargo area, where they sat and meditated.
"When we fought Sion, that day on Onderon, you used a Force power that none had ever been able to suceed in doing and lived. For the amount of energy that took, most would have died. I helped restore you afterward, and even then I did not have enough energy to do so. However, this technique that I am about to teach you can be very useful to you--and deadly to others.
"When you have run dry, have nothing left, it is possible to take energy from those around you. It will be difficult here, as not much lives on this ship, but it is important that you learn how to do so.
"Now...meditate. Lower the walls around your mind and allow your thoughts...your conciousness to drift out. Allow tendrils of thought to seek out all that lives, grasping it...holding on to it..."
 Tysyacha
09-15-2005, 11:14 PM
Tysyacha, now known as Darth Dvukhsotnaya, nodded and meditated.
"I feel the life of Kent and Falya," she said, "and the faint whirr of IG-12's
power core. This life is connected to mine, and even though I'm one of
the Sith, I do not wish to drain all of it out of everyone. What good will
it do me if I stand alone, without you or any other allies? I am not an
Ancient Sith, my lord; nor am I immortal. If I use this power, will those
around me immediately die? Or, is there a way to draw their life slowly?"

Elron smiled at his wife, but there was a hard edge to his expression.
"Each draw is gentle and slow if your comrade Sith are near," he told her.
"None of our allies will weaken very much if you use this power on them.
In fact, they will feel strength within themselves, and power, for they
will know they are helping to keep you alive! However, if you use this
Power to draw life from a Jedi, each draw will be quick and severe!
It is called Symbiotic Lifedraw if you are around fellow Sith, and Draw
Opposition if Jedi surround you. Use it carefully, and with reverence."

"I will," said Tysyacha, and she noticed her husband's saber's red glow.

"How would you feel," she asked, "about equipping the sabers of the
Lawful Sith with a unique crystal, a chemical fusion of a red and violet one,
so that our blades will be different from the fools we cast ourselves out
from? We are all exiles, both from the Jedi and the traditional Sith, and
I believe our blades should reflect it. Perhaps new robes as well, too?"

(Note: The Zakonniye blades, if implemented, are a Visas Marr red-violet.)
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 11:25 PM
"Yes, it would be good to create something new, something that the Jedi would forever learn to fear!" he said with a grin. "But how to...hmm..." he walked over to a small crate and opened it with a key card. As it slid open, he pulled out four crystals: two red and two violet. "Ota unisti." he commanded, and the four crystals rose from his hands, and melded before their eyes, forming two new crystals. Snatching one out of the air, he tossed the second to the Exile. "Will these do, do you think?"

((I guess I'm gonna turn in now all...see you tomorrow! adios))
 starmark2k
09-16-2005, 5:53 AM
" Jedi's Tirya, Wash and Zarlak you three have been selected to accompany me on a mission of the most importance. We are to head for Korriban and attempt to infiltrate the Lawful sith ranks.

I wish to be honest with you. I did not personally select you but Master Chen beleive the destiny of all jedi rests on one of your sholdiers, however he did not tell me which one was the key to this, the other three of us are simply here to help them. We have little more than three days before we leave so begin training on your force masking techniques, the ability to hide own true feelings will be vital.

Tirya, Wash you two should begin training on your own. Zarlak due to your in-experiance i shall personally train you for the next two days.

Dismissed and may the force be with us all."
 steven
09-16-2005, 11:08 AM
Zarlak bowed but waited behind. 'This is going to be cool. I'm getting trained by someone who isnt a hologram and I'm going on a mission' Zarlak walked up to Asa "Master Asa. When are we going to begin the training?"
Page: 2 of 5