Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fixed Music Menu v1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 Nur Ab Sal
09-11-2005, 10:21 AM
There: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/16100.html)

I can't believe I actually made this! :nutz3: After one year of pestering Darth333 and other poor folks I have released my own mod! And to think that I'm not even a professional programmer or mathematician or other technical guy!

This is my first mod ever, so I can't guarantee anything :jab1 . When Mark Griskey will release some of his unpublished TSL tracks (Visas Marr' Introduction, Basilisk Charge etc.) I shall made a new version. Now try to enjoy... :cheers:
 Darth333
09-11-2005, 1:26 PM

I can't believe I actually made this! :nutz3: [...] I have released my own mod!
Hehe welcome to the darkside...err...I mean... world of modding :dev11:

And to think that I'm not even a professional programmer or mathematician or other technical guy! Just as like most modders here, including me ;) If you want to try other types of mods, just post your questions: this is what Holowan Labs is for.

Pretty cool mod! Hope to see more like this one! :)
 Nur Ab Sal
09-11-2005, 1:49 PM
Heh thanks my mentor :holosid: I have great plans but also upcoming new semester on the university... so there will be rather no new mods in the near future. :21b:
 The Doctor
09-17-2005, 11:02 AM
No offense, but how do you expect this to work? You only included one or two sound files, and you supposedly added 17.
 Nur Ab Sal
09-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Rest of the files are already in the streammusic folder. They were just unused and forgotten when Obsidian was making the music menu section.

Mod works pretty fine for me. I haven't encountered any serious problem so far.
 A_R_Ace
10-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I find that some of the music tracks don't work for me. They are:

Military Base Droids
Party Reunion
Droid Army Battle
Post War Dantooine
Heading For The Jedi Meeting
 Nur Ab Sal
10-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Hmmm Have you installed latest music patch?

After installing it I noticed that "Party Reunion" and "Industry Control Zone" don't work for me.
 A_R_Ace
10-06-2005, 7:36 AM
I have installed the new patch but they didn't work before I installed it.
Industry Control Zone works for me though.
 Darth InSidious
10-06-2005, 10:56 AM

I can't believe I actually made this! :nutz3: After one year of pestering Darth333 and other poor folks I have released my own mod! And to think that I'm not even a professional programmer or mathematician or other technical guy!

Ooh! *downloads*

And don't worry about not being technical.....doesn't mean you can't make great mods :)
 Nur Ab Sal
10-07-2005, 7:50 AM
Thanks but it troubles me that there are some mysterious bugs in my mod. Everything should work perfectly...
Page: 1 of 1