Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars:KOTOR:Sith Lords

Page: 1 of 4
 steven
09-10-2005, 12:21 PM
This is my idea of what Kotor2:TSL was going to be.

Revan with her infinite empire crushed the republic fleet at the Battle for the Star forge. Revan took her fleet and conquered the core world. And not long after the middle rim fell and a year later most of the outer rim joined the new Sith Empire.

The republic, known now as the Rebel Allaince, has fled to hidden bases. Revan, only begining to master the power of the star forge, has moved the Star Forge to Korriban and place over revans new palace.

Rules:
No godmodding.
No killing ones character without there permission(Or mine)
No spamming,ect.
No sith species!!
2 Charatcers max.

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Faction:
Equipment:
Personal Ship:
History:

---------------------------------------------
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
---------------------------------------------

Name:Darth Revan
Species:Human
Apperance:http://www.moscroatia.com/slike_za_enciklopediju/691_Darth_Revan_enc.jpg)
Faction:Sith Empire
Equipment:Revan's Robe, two lightsabers
Personal Ship:Levithan
History:Revan fought in the mandlorian wars and kicked their buts. Turned to the dark side and got overthrown by his apprentice. Revan returned and killed malak, becoming the new sith lord
 ExtreamJedi12
09-11-2005, 9:53 AM
Name: Zaalbacca
Species: Wookie
Apperance: White & Blonde fur, blue eyes, and arms strong enough to rip arms out of sockets
Faction: Rebel Allaince
Equipment: Jedi robe, 2 staffsabers(1 in each hand)(1 green,1 blue), dual pistols, a gammorian battle axe, and a staff that absorbes force power.
Personal Ship: The Undertaker(YT-1300w/modifications)

Name:Roarboar
Species:Wookie
Apperance:Brown & White fur, Green eyes
Faction:Rebel Allaince(Undercover Sith lord)
Equipment:2 Red lightsabers(Just when around Sith Lords), 2 Green Lightsabers (Just when around Rebel Allaince), Jedi robe, Sith Robe
Personal Ship:Ebon Hawk
History:Growing up on many planets, Zaalbacca & Roarboar found parts to build a YT-1300, When they finished, They named it "The Undertaker".They find the Ebon Hawk abandoned in space with critical damages. They use spare parts from The Undertaker's cargo hold to repair it.Roarboar pilots it & finds a new crew to help him. They join the Allaince & Roarboar goes undercover as Darth Batista, a Member of the Sith Counsil, giving the Allaince an advantage. Zaalbacca stays & helps build wepons for the Allaince.
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 8:14 PM
name: Ash Urland
Species: Human
appearance: 4 inch. curly hair with blonde and brown highlights blue green eyes/scar under eye from mandolorian war
faction: jedi mercenary/ republic(in disquise for republic) one of remaining jedi for republic army
equipment: Dual lightsaber orange/green jedi master blue robes
personal ship: Cort Sabra
History: fought alongside Revan during the Mandolorian War and injured from metal scraping my lower eye/out of action for a little while

name: Ben Pulastra
species: Human
appearance: shaved head, green/gray eyes tanned skin
faction: Jedi mercenary/ republic(in disquise for republic) one of remaining jedi for the republic army
equipment: Dual short Lightsabers silver/blue jedi guardian blue robes
personal ship: Cort Sabra
History: fought alongside of Ash and Revanin Mandolorian War

Wanting revenge for Revan turning to the dark side they ready the Sabra at the rebel Alliance base watching Zaalbacca and Roarboar fix their ships hyperdrive.
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 8:17 PM
Ash- Zaalbacca about done with the radar dish up there?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 8:33 PM
((This looks like it could be interesting))

Name: Senyo
Appearence: Dirty blond hair that falls just over ears, silver eyes, about 6' 1"
Faction: Neutral Force Sensative.
Equipment: Double bladed Lightsaber, Silver beam. Two green back-up short sabers, Black robes (not sith style) with a long cloak and hood
Personal Ship: The Wanderer (small, four person freighter/smuggler)
History: after learning of his skills to weild the Force, Senyo entered the Jedi Academy. However, soon after completing his initial training, Senyo left the Academy to wander the galaxy and space beyond. He spent years training, honing his skills with the saber, and unlocking secrets of the Force unknown to the Jedi....

The hyperdrive creaked and groaned as Senyo punched in coordinates for his jump. As the engines hummed to life, the Wanderer lurched forward and the stars turned to streaks of light, and the ship was gone.
Where to now? he thought. Where to now....
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 8:51 PM
soon Ash and Ben fly the Sabra to the space cantina and spot a closey related ship to theirs and see if it is on the list of ships and they find out it is the Wander

Ash- (video comlink screen) hello? anyone come in? is anyone there in the Wanderer repeat anyone there?, this is the Cort Sabra checking in on who enters our sector?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 8:55 PM
A voice hissed through the comm. Hitting a button, Senyo said:
"This is Senyo of the Wanderer. I read you loud and clear."
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 9:06 PM
Ash- what is your business here?
and who do you work for?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 9:16 PM
"I have no buisness and I work for no one. I am a wanderer, hence the name of my ship. I'm stopping to refuel and buy supplies, then I will be off once again."
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 9:28 PM
Ash-(video comlink screen) lets see..... dock 62E is open so you could go into the repair garage which is Zaalbacca's because your ship looks like it needs repairs majorly ill fix it for you for free?
Ben-(moving Ash over to side of screen) its very seldom he does this, so i would do it if i were you ;)
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 9:29 PM
"I thank you for your hospitality. That will serve nicely."
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 9:31 PM
Ash- once you land i have questions for you.
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 9:33 PM
video comlink screen suddenly turns off
 Jedi Atomic
09-14-2005, 9:42 PM
The Wanderer lands off balance but no harm is done and Ash and Ben wait for Senyo to unboard the ship
Ash- greeting Senyo to the Secret Republic/Rebel docking area of the Outer Rim Space Cantina. I will send mechanics to your ship to repair it if you would please follow me to my office.
Ben starts to go near a local fight and Force mind controls the people to stop fighting.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Senyo watches in interest as one of his 'greeters' went to silence a squabble that had broken out nearby. Indeed, in moments, the participants had quailed beneath the man's authority.
"Of course, lead the way."
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 8:05 AM
While Senyo and Ash are talking, Ben busts through the door saying that the civlians are being slaughtered, by the Imperial "Levithan". Ash says that Ben needs to get as much civilians in the cantina on the Sabra and Wanderer. (is this alright?)

Ash- Me and Senyo will fight off the Dark Jedis and Troopers coming as we can until you get the civilians on the ship commlink link us ok Ben

Ben- Yes, Master.

Ash- Senyo, i punched in the hyperspace cooridinates in the Wanderer for you so you can just get in and leave to the rendevous point the rebels will be waiting there. If you agree you will be paid a small but reasonable amount of credits.

Ash- (igniting lightsabers) Follow me, we need to defend the civilians running to our ships.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 8:15 AM
Ben appearance- (after losing silver lightsaber in Mandolorian War)
http://www.alsapresse.com/jdj/05/03/04/dossier/kotor.jpg)
Ash appearance- (coming soon)
 Nymf...
09-15-2005, 10:41 AM
Name: Isaac Nymf
Apperance: blue clothes, witha brown coat. got dark hair, about 15 cm. and height is about 1.85 and he is well built
Faction: Rebel Alliance
Equipment: an Orange lightsaber(hardly uses anymore) and two blasters.
Personal Ship: A one man fighter
History: An ex-Jedi who exiled during the Mandalorian Wars of personal reasons, unknown to all.
 steven
09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
Revan stared at the red and yellow triangles flying above a hologram projector. When none was around she removed her mask. She grew tired of wearing the peace of metal infront of her face. She left he bridge and to the edge of commander center deck. She looked down to see fighters, bombers and other ships down the huge pipe. Revan looked at her masked and threw it off the edge.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 3:20 PM
"Before I go ahead slaughtering everyone," Senyo said, pulling his saber hilt from beneath the folds of his cloak, "Who exactly are you, what is this place, and what the hell might I ask is the Leviathan?? No offense, of course, I would just not wish to make powerful enemies, if you know what I mean. Its hard enough to survive as it is."
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 4:41 PM
Ash- Im Ash Urland and My partner is Ben Pulastra and like i said before we're at docking bay 62E at the outer Rim Cantina Space Station and its Revan's personal ship...... Republic used it during the Mandolorian War and Ben and I were assigned to it. You won't make powerful enemies if you put your hood on because if Revan is on the Leviathan she will be looking for Ben and me but mostly me, since i refused to join her when she turned to the dark side.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 4:47 PM
Zaalbacca: Entering hyperspace...now.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk jump to hyperspace>
Roarboar: We're ok for now.
Zaalbacca: Ash, Ben you guys ok?
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 4:53 PM
Ash- Ben and I are o.k. but Senyo hasn't come through yet ill try comlinking him.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 4:54 PM
Ash- (video comlink screen) you ok, come in Senyo, you ok?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 5:00 PM
Static hissed through the comm speaker. A blue undistiguishable figure flickered on the dash. Senyo hit a button. "Repeate! I think they're jamming my communications. Repeate!"
"Holy sh*t..." Senyo hissed as a huge ship suddenly appeared in his veiwscreen. "I'm guessing that would be the Leviathan..."
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 5:05 PM
Zaalbacca: We'll come help you,Senyo.
Roarboar: On our way.
Zaalbacca: Jumping to hyperspace...now.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk exit & jump to hyperspace>
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 5:10 PM
Ash- oh um......Zaalbacca come with me, and Roarboar help everyone off the ship and get them settled for a little bit, Zaalbacca, Ben, and I will go for Senyo.

The three get on the Undertaker and Ash starts up the video comlink

Ash- (Video comlink) Hold on we're coming with Zaalbacca, Ben, and I with a Yellow Squadron of X-Wings we'll be there in a little bit.......out.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 5:21 PM
"Negative! Repeate: that's a Negative! The Leviathan has dispearsed fighters and the anti-ship cannons are warming up! You'll get eaten alive!"
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 5:23 PM
Ash, Zaalbacca, and Ben soon find the Leviathon Moving toward the Wanderer and Ben mans the top turret guns and shoots at the Incoming fighters.Ash turns the video comlink on and shouts
Ash- Senyo, anyone in the Wanderer read me? Anyone?............You look like you have major damage, hopefully your hyperdrive works still.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 5:26 PM
Ash- (Comlink) Hurry, go to hyperspace well meet you..........damn they have you in their graviton.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 5:30 PM
Ash- Ben, fire at the beam splitter see if you can disrupt it somehow or fire on the bridge.
Ben aims toward the energy source and fires continously and soon the beam splitter blows up........
Ben- Ok, you're free Senyo, everyone go to hyperspace........
Ash-(comlink) we'll meet you at the rendevous point, Senyo......out
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 5:36 PM
<The Undertaker jumps to hyperspace>
Zaalbacca: That was close. We had better be more careful next time we face one of those.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 5:42 PM
Ben- yea, but now we have lost yet another station in the Outer Rim to the Sith. Soon they're going to take all of the universe if we don't stop Revan.
Ash- We better get to the rebel base on Yavin 5 before we continue anything to stop him.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 5:57 PM
Zaalbacca: Let's go.
<The Undertaker & Ebon Hawk head to Yavin 5 using hyperspace>
Roarboar: I'll head to Korriban & go undercover guys. I'll see you later with info.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 6:35 PM
Ash- We need to prepare our defenses because Yavin is the only planet yet taken over by Sith but Sith won't have this happen for very long. I will take these groops of mechanics and troopers to the temple on the front of the battlefield and set up a line of turrets. You guys can leave the planet if you want or you can help defend the planet with me and Ben.

Ben- Ill take these Pilots to the hangar and cover or give back up to anyone that needs it. All you need to do is comlink me and the pilots.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 6:39 PM
Ash- Just tell me if you want to leave the planet or you can help with the defences around the base, Zaalbacca and Senyo your guy's choice.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-15-2005, 7:01 PM
Zaalbacca: I'll stay and help.
 Jedi Atomic
09-15-2005, 8:57 PM
Ash- Ive just received contact with patrols that they see a Sith army checking the planets for life signals. Soon they will reach us, for sure.
 ForceFightWMe12
09-15-2005, 10:33 PM
"I don't know if I like this..." Senyo said.
 Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 7:46 AM
Ash- Well you can leave if you want or you can pilot a X-Wing if you don't want to get caught. If you stay ill go with you wherever you go and you command, but I'll get revenge on Revan if we ever come across her.
 Darth Wiggles
09-16-2005, 1:41 PM
Name: Darth Arken.
Species: Human.
Apperance: Long black hair,red eyes,scar in the back by the shoulder to the waist.One arm is burned by lava.His robe is all bloodied and cut.
Faction: Sith Empire.
Equipment: TSL Dark Jedi Knight Robe,Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber,Sith Power Gauntlets.
Personal Ship: Usually travels on the Leviathan,while in missions uses the Shade of Death.
History: While young,Arken hated his little sister,and his parents loved her,but they really didn't like him because there was something diferent with him.Then one day he killed his little sister while she was sleeping,and then killed his parents.Revan then heard of this and took him as her Padawan.Arken is now training in Korriban with another students.
 steven
09-16-2005, 3:13 PM
a hologram droid walked up to Arken and actived. It was Darth Revan,"Arken. I have left the Levithans in the hands of fools. I want you to go there and kill the admiral. Soon as he's dead, take his place and do what ever the foolish senate sent him to do and then bring the levithan here. I have an important mission for you after that. And remenber, dont return here without the dead admiral and my ship. Is that clear my apprentice?" The hologram disappeared before Arken could reply. But in a few seconds it repeared "It appears the impaceal admiral has detected a few rebels. Capture atleast one of them. And you may use those apprentices you travell with. Dont hesitate if letting one die if it helps you get one step closer to capturing them. GO!"
 ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 4:47 PM
Zaalbacca: What can I do?
<Meanwhile>
Roarboar: This is the Ebon Hawk calling Revan...Con you read me Revan?
 steven
09-16-2005, 4:51 PM
She was sirprised to hear the ebon hawks name. She was more sirprised that this person was able to contact the star forge "Who are you!?"
 ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 5:05 PM
Roarboar: I am Darth Batista of the Sith Council. Darth Arken gave me the code to contact the Star Forge. I know what planet the Rebel Alliance is on.
 Darth Wiggles
09-16-2005, 6:23 PM
"As you wish Master."replied Arken.Arken went to find the Elite Dark Jedi.He went to the bridge to find the Admiral.Reaching there,they ignited their lightsabers,and started killing the troopers.Arken slowly walked to the Admiral.

"What's going on here?!"asked the Admiral.Arken lifted his hand,and started Force Choking the Admiral.

"Lord Revan wants you dead.Now tell me what things the Senate asked you to do and where are the rebels."replied Arken.The Admiral's neck was almost shattered when Arken Force Persuaded him to tell him.Arken let him go of the choke,but imediately drained his life.

"Hehehe.So the Rebels are in Dxun.Very well."thought Arken to himself.Arken ordered the Dark Jedi to go to Dxun to capture the rebels,while he did the things with the senate.Arken took care of those things and returned to the Leviathan.They were there with the rebels in the torturing chamber.Arken then went to the bridge and plot a course to the Star Forge.
 Nymf...
09-16-2005, 6:25 PM
Isaac went to his ship after talking to the Alliance Admiral. The Orders he got was to locate Revan and if at all possible, kill her. The Jedi didn't want to risk to many Jedis of that so the Admiral sent an ex Jedi, still able to use all his powers. Isaac haven't had his lightsaber since he left the Order, he had hidden it. He headed for the Yavin system, and the forth moon of Yavin, where he had hidden his lightsaber. He landed the ship on Yavin IV, and while walking on the surface for a cave where the saber were to be found, he thoughtof Revan. He could have a hard time to even try to kill her. Not only because she was stronger, but they had been friends since childhood, they were trained together and went to war together. He served under her, but one day he left her side. Heh ad noticed the Dark Side surronding Revan, and he left her makeing her think he was dead. He hadn't seen Revan since the Mandalorian Wars, but faithful to the Republic, as he was, he now got the Order to kill her is possible. Kill his best and only friend who still lives.

When he reached the cave he entered it. Inside was like a tomb, an unknown tomb to almost all. But it was no Sith tomb, it was a Jedis tomb. It was the Tomb of his old master, Quino Dift, killed in the begining of the Mandalorian Wars. He went to the small box of where his Jedi Things were, his old robes, lightsaber and a special necklace. He took it all on, exept the robes, those he put in a bag.

He could sense the presence of his old master's spirit, his old master showed himself.
"You don't have to do it, follow your heart before your orders."

"I have to, the Repubic wont last else. I at least have to try!"

"You are no Jedi anymore and Revan is one of the Greatest in the force and was a great friend of yours. If you ever doubt, follow your heart, everything else can decive you. Even the force can."

"But...."

"Do what you feel is right to you. The Republic has always lasted in one way or another. The way of the Sith is self destruction. No matter what you do, I'm sure its the best thing, now go and May the force be with you."

Isaac couldnt say anything but left for his ship.
 ExtreamJedi12
09-16-2005, 7:04 PM
Roarboar: May I dock with the Star Forge Revan?
 ForceFightWMe12
09-16-2005, 9:35 PM
He nodded in response to Ash. He didn't know what else to say. Never had he been shown this hospitality, this companionship...even the thought of loyalty. "I...I have to think about this." he said, and walked away.

Senyo sat in a dark room, apart from the others. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, he meditated, not thinking on one thing in particular or searching out one answer. Just...relaxing. Before he had noticed, he had slipped away into the realm of dreams...

Before him was a gigantic space station, the likes of which he had never seen. Even in all of his travels, he had never seen anything that rivaled the wealth and strength shown here. Around it drifted what seemed to be an infinate fleet of warships, stretching on nearly as far as the eye could see.

His vision blurred, and the scenery changed. Now, he stood on what appeared to be on a veiwing platform of the space station. A figure stood before him, dressed in long, black, volumous robes, a hood drawn up over their face. Senyo seemed to draw level with the figure, and they removed the mask they wore and pulled down the hood, allowing their face to be free of the shadow.
She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. Immediatly, even after the walls and barriers he had put around his mind, heart, and emotions over the years, he felt drawn to her, as if he couldn't stop himself. She couldn't be real...it seemed too good to be true...
He tried to regain control of his emotions...and failed miserably. He reached out, seeing, wishing he could touch her shoulder--
 Jedi Atomic
09-16-2005, 10:16 PM
Ben walks in on Senyo disturbing him......
Ben- Senyo....If you want to survive you must react now i would hurry and decide to help fight or leave your choice. The Republic/Rebel troopers are being slaughtered out there on the battlefield i don't know if Ash is alive any.....
Suddenly, Ben's comlink rings and static with a noise of Ash barely alive and panting .... and he started pleading,
Ash- Ben, ... (static) ... Help ... (static) ... Senyo ... (static) ... anyone plea ... (static)
Suddenly the video comlink goes blank.

On the battlefield, Sith Troopers are firing everywhere and Dark Jedi apprentices are moving forward, closer to where Senyo and Ben are..... suddenly Ash jumps out from behind the smoke and slices one of the Dark Jedis heads off and cuts another through the waist. He rushes into the base finding Senyo and Ben and Zaalbacca rushing towards the doors to the battle but are caught unaware of Ash running in....
Ash-(yelling to all pilots and Ben, Senyo, and Zaalbacca) Everyone get out of the base.... Evacuate the personnel and leaders to all ships.......
Ash-(comlink to Senyo and Zaalbacca) Head to Tatooine....(static).... noo they are jamming our sen.....(static) everyones video comlink goes blank.

Ash and Ben enter hypespace coordinates to Tatooine and lauch the Sabra off the ground and out into the Sith Blockade, finding a way around would be difficult, but somehow the two and a rebel commander find a way around and blast off into deep space into the Inner Rim all the way from Outer Rim.
Page: 1 of 4