Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with openGL (JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 kmgsk8er
09-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Okay, I just bought Jedi Academy and I install it and try to launch it and can't because it can't openGL. ANYWAYS I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR WAYS TO FIX THIS OR DOWNLOADS TO UPDATE MY COMPUTER OR SOMETHING BUT HAVE FOUND NOTHING. I searched a few other sites and now I believe the problem is that my video card doesn't support OpenGL, my card is nVidia GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 or something like that. When I click analyze my computer under the help menu everything passes even my video card. I don't know what is wrong, is there anyway I can download or update my computer so it will have openGL 1.4 atleast so it can run. I really want to play this game because my friend also has it and it looks like alot of fun. PLZ HELP ME IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I tried downloading a patch but it said i don't need it. How do I fix this?!?!
 Gabrobot
09-07-2005, 1:25 PM
Download the latest video card drivers...just go to Nvidia's site to find them.
 YourMomIsLuigi
09-17-2007, 9:50 AM
sometimes that doesnt work though! i installed jedi academy, played it for a while, uninstalled it, didnt make any changes except installing itunes 7 and halo, and when i reinstalled it, it didnt work!
 Tx606
09-25-2007, 1:39 AM
Okay, I just bought Jedi Academy and I install it and try to launch it and can't because it can't openGL. ANYWAYS I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR WAYS TO FIX THIS OR DOWNLOADS TO UPDATE MY COMPUTER OR SOMETHING BUT HAVE FOUND NOTHING. I searched a few other sites and now I believe the problem is that my video card doesn't support OpenGL, my card is nVidia GeForce 2 MX/MX 400 or something like that. When I click analyze my computer under the help menu everything passes even my video card. I don't know what is wrong, is there anyway I can download or update my computer so it will have openGL 1.4 atleast so it can run. I really want to play this game because my friend also has it and it looks like alot of fun. PLZ HELP ME IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I tried downloading a patch but it said i don't need it. How do I fix this?!?!
I had that card. (now i have another). Just download the newest driver and it will run again. www.nvidia.com) search for drivers :P
Page: 1 of 1