Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Genoharadan Quest

Page: 1 of 1
 anonymous4
08-31-2005, 2:35 AM
Hi, i decided not to finish this quest (too many dark side points) but im curious. if u complete all the bounties, what happens? are u a full fledged member of the club? does he give u something? are there more bounties after that?
 Achilles
08-31-2005, 3:41 AM
There is a series of bounties. Check out the walkthrough link in my signature for the whole story. It's too much to type out here.
 Mira Dona
08-31-2005, 7:09 PM
Hi, i decided not to finish this quest (too many dark side points)

I had the same problem. I felt bad turning T3 into an assassination droid, so I reloaded after completing my first bounty.

Though I wish I had saved a separate file so I could go back and just complete that portion of the game after I finished the whole story. You might want to try it that way, it's probably better than reading a walk through.
 DarthVandar205
09-07-2005, 5:37 PM
Hi, i decided not to finish this quest (too many dark side points) but im curious. if u complete all the bounties, what happens? are u a full fledged member of the club? does he give u something? are there more bounties after that?

After you kill off the Selkath on Manaan/Gran on Dantooine, Gammorean on Tatooine and the shape shifter on Kashyyk, then go back to Hulas and he tells you that he actually had you kill off the leaders of the Genohadaran so that HE could take over and be the only leader. He then tells you that he cannot allow you to become a member because youre too much of a risk and he says that you can just let him go and he will dissapear or you can challenge him to a duel on Tatooine and he tells you to go there alone but bring friends anyways because he does and just kill him there out in the dunes and you get lots of junk from killing him and thats that.
 anonymous4
09-07-2005, 6:27 PM
Ah. I see now. Wow...I didn't suspect that LOL.
 shukrallah
09-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Yeah, none expects that, but it was a cool duel :)
 Venom750
09-14-2005, 5:06 PM
Also i never really got this but one of the assains has a name and and is human while all the others are rodian and look the same his name is something Kahn
 DarthVandar205
09-14-2005, 6:02 PM
Actually I think there is an Aqualish and a Trandoshan in there with the two rodians and the human and the mandalorian in that final duel with Hulas. Only the human and Hulas actually have names though, which is weird.
 The Doctor
10-02-2005, 5:46 PM
I loved that battle. DESTROY THE TRAITOR!!!!
Of course, the first time I played the game, my friend had already done that quest (he did Mannan first, I did it last), and he tried to tell me that you only get Dark Side Points for the first two "test" bounties. What a load of bantha poo doo. I didn't make it to that point in my first game.
 Nikos Dar're
10-03-2005, 11:23 PM
I actually took him for his word. I go to tattoine, out to the desert by MYSELF and get slaughtered by them. Is it actually possible to win that fight by yourself?
 90SK
10-03-2005, 11:29 PM
Yeah, if you're an extreme badass jedi-fop. I advise taking Carth and Bastila along for the ride (or whoever are your two best fighters).
 joshua05
10-10-2005, 6:11 PM
Where is the guy on Dantooine? I've never ever found him.

(you know..where you are given the choice of killing the guy on Manaan or the guy on Dantooine)

Thanks!
 90SK
10-10-2005, 7:19 PM
He's behind the Matale estate, I think. You'll see his speeder.
 RobQel-Droma
10-10-2005, 11:20 PM
I loved that quest, I just hated how you got dark side points for killing those people (a kidnapper and a terrorist). When I completed all the quests I challenged him to a duel on Tatooine. I came by myself on purpose, and just lightsabered their butts halfway across the dune sea without any help.
 TheGreenGoblin
10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
I typically start that quest and do one or two just to pick up some nice items I like and that's it, although I don't mind the DS points as I don't enjoy being TOO LS.
 90SK
10-12-2005, 10:12 PM
When I played it, I was already near maxed out on LS, so I didn't feel the DS at all. As it happens, I think it's one of the best quests in the game (Yavin Station is the best, IMO). I love how you have to go off planet to get the bounties, and not just go to the nearby cantina, and such.
 chaleur
10-13-2005, 5:57 AM
I loved that quest, I just hated how you got dark side points for killing those people (a kidnapper and a terrorist). When I completed all the quests I challenged him to a duel on Tatooine. I came by myself on purpose, and just lightsabered their butts halfway across the dune sea without any help.

Just out of curiousity, which class were you?
 RobQel-Droma
10-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Just out of curiousity, which class were you?

I was a Jedi Guardian with two blue sabers. I would probably be a Sentinel, but I like force Jump, I just jumped all the way to Hulas immediately before anybody could get to me.

Say, does anybody know if force jump does anything other than getting to enemies faster?
 deathdisco
10-13-2005, 4:04 PM
Say, does anybody know if force jump does anything other than getting to enemies faster?

It adds +2 to attack and damage(improved Force Jump). +4 with Master Force Jump.
 DarthVandar205
10-14-2005, 2:54 AM
Where is the guy on Dantooine? I've never ever found him.

Go to Dantooine, go to the Matale Estate and go behind from where you would normally talk to the sentry droid gaurding his front door. You will find a speeder back there and when you click on it you will have two options either place a frag grenade inside or set off the alarm. If you place the grenade, obviously the gran will come back and get in the speeder and fry himself and if you set off the alarm, he comes running with two security droids and asks what youre doing to his speeder. You can then explain why you are there and either chose to spare his life or kill him. You wont get paid if you spare him though but you can still kill the guy on Manaan in the Republic Embassy to further your quest and youll get paid for offing him. If you kill the gran and the other guy in the Embassy then youll get paid for both and get some neat genohadaran weapons.
 Analia
10-14-2005, 5:57 AM
Where's the guy on Tattoine? I can't find him at all and I've searched EVERYWHERE!
Page: 1 of 1