Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question to Moderators...

Page: 1 of 1
 The Source
08-11-2005, 6:44 PM
Question!
During the next few days, I will be making the name MacLeodCorp private. Since I have started a buisness online, I completely privatized the name. Unfortunatly, I opened up another membership here at Lucasforums.com, for I didn't see the option to change names. Could you people delete the name MacLeodCorp from the database, so I can use the newly registered screen name.

Thank You,
MacLeodCorp
 Darth333
08-11-2005, 7:10 PM
ic...we will loose all trace of your posts if we delete the MacLeodCorp profile... thie posts will be there but there will be no author... for name changes, normally it's there: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=106555) . Best thing would be to delete the new profile and change your name IMHO. What do you think?
 The Source
08-11-2005, 7:12 PM
Give me a second to look at the settings, and I will get back to you with questions. Give me a second.
 General Kenobi
10-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Question!
During the next few days, I will be making the name MacLeodCorp private. Since I have started a buisness online, I completely privatized the name. Unfortunatly, I opened up another membership here at Lucasforums.com, for I didn't see the option to change names. Could you people delete the name MacLeodCorp from the database, so I can use the newly registered screen name.

Thank You,
MacLeodCorp

As far as I'm aware all you need do is post a request in the name change thread and poof changed ;) at least that's how it worked for me when I was still Sith (Darth Melignous) :D

:ben:
General Kenobi
 Darth333
10-18-2005, 11:17 PM
You're more than two months late GK and this has been solved a while ago! ;)
 General Kenobi
10-19-2005, 1:27 PM
You're more than two months late GK and this has been solved a while ago! ;)
Hee hee hee OOPS!...lol

Aah well that's what I get for not paying attention to post dates :D

General Kenobi
 The Doctor
10-19-2005, 8:02 PM
If you cancel your account, someone else might be able to use the name on the site, won't they? If you want to privatize the name, keep the account open so nobody can use the name.
 Darth333
10-19-2005, 9:08 PM
You can't have two accounts. Check the rules. Ask for a name change if you get tired of your user name.
 90SK
10-27-2005, 5:14 PM
That's only if you have two accounts active, right?
 General Kenobi
10-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Yes, two accounts are very bad. ;) You'd technically be able to post responses to your own mod and the like. I bet it would also be a very good way to end up on one of the moderators hit lists...lol :D

General Kenobi
Page: 1 of 1