Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[REL]Defender's Wrist Console

Page: 2 of 3
 mrdefender
08-15-2005, 9:09 PM
Makes them a bad ass ;)

When I was making the Nightsister Witch for the Darksword... I started playing with that value (challenge rating)... needless to say... it took many reloads before I got her down to a "reasonable" level...

Really? What does the 'level' do then? I'm not sure about you guys but when someone says (s)he's a high level, it means (s)he's strong :lol:

Nice new features mrdefender :thumbsup:
This just keeps getting better and better :D

:thumbsup: :)

@Defender: great mod. suggestion/request: When you close one of the workbenches, have it go back to the console interface instead of back out to the game. That way if you are trying to make three or four things and they are all in different workbenches you don't have to click the (or scroll click) to bring the console interface back up. It might save what, 3 seconds? but I think it might be a nice addition. Feel free to ignore me though, hehe.

lol. welcome to my world. that thing annoys the hell out of me but for some reason I can't get the kinks out of this yet. Everytime I "exit" the workbench, I see one dialogue... thingy then it just stays there.... :(

Like I said, still got a few kinks to smash out :smash: lol. don't you just love these new emoticons? :D
 General Kenobi
08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
lol. welcome to my world. that thing annoys the hell out of me but for some reason I can't get the kinks out of this yet. Everytime I "exit" the workbench, I see one dialogue... thingy then it just stays there....

I'm lovin' it man very KEWL :thumbsup: I just love killing the witch, blondie boy and ice lady over and over again :thumbsup:

:ben:
General Kenobi
 maaneeack
08-16-2005, 11:22 AM
@Defender - is there a level requirement for the custom workbench items, cause it's completely blank for me at level 9. Oh, how about a lab station? Or am I just missing it, heh.
 mrdefender
08-16-2005, 2:48 PM
@Defender - is there a level requirement for the custom workbench items, cause it's completely blank for me at level 9. Oh, how about a lab station? Or am I just missing it, heh.

Nope, its all level 1 except for the seperator items... Though I do run into a problem, everything in the 'other' tab can't be created unless you go to another tab (say, 'armor') then back to the 'other' tab... not sure why this happens though :(
08-17-2005, 1:16 AM
hey ive got a little problem i dled the v1.3 as my first version of it but when i try to instal it and put it in the override directory i get a cannot find dialog.tlk and i have this for my spell.2da

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\kotor2\Override\spells.2da

PS:i deleted all my mods and the spells.2da folder is empty what do i do?
08-17-2005, 1:18 AM
sry for the double post but heres the log

Installation started 8/17/2005 1:06:43 AM...

• Error! Invalid game folder specified, dialog.tlk file not found! (GEN-7)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-17-2005, 4:24 AM
hey ive got a little problem i dled the v1.3 as my first version of it but when i try to instal it and put it in the override directory i get a cannot find dialog.tlk and i have this for my spell.2da

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\kotor2\Override\spells.2da

PS:i deleted all my mods and the spells.2da folder is empty what do i do?
When the mod asks you for the game's install folder, just pick the main "root" directory.. not the override folder... default path is:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2

The installer will automatically place it's files in the override directory :)
 mrdefender
08-17-2005, 4:07 PM
It's mentioned in the text that appears when you "install" something with tsl patcher.

- TSL Patcher will ask you to find your kotor 2 directory, find it with TSL patcher and install the mod. :smash:
 mrdefender
08-30-2005, 9:21 PM
Version 1.4 is now "released" at pcgamemods.com ... but for some reason they lost my file... the entry shows up but the file is missing and I can't seem to submit any screenshots either...

New Features:
:saberg: Ability to modify a party member's force points.
:saberg: Ability to spawn duelists even if they're not in your party. *
:saberg: Ability to return to the wrist console when leaving a workbench. *

Please delete the following files from your override folder.
:saberr: defmod_training.ncs
:saberr: defmod_bench.ncs
:saberr: defmod_giveitem.ncs
:saberr: defmod_givepower.ncs
:saberr: defmod_startduel.ncs

I tried to seperate the script functions a bit more to make it easier to "update" in future releases instead of having to reinstall every time a new version comes out... Those files are basically obsolete now, and the dialogue uses the new files instead.

* If you go to 'additional options' , 'modification information' you'll see 2 new "bypass" options, this is how you enable these features, a yes/no screen will show up asking you if you really want to enable these features. If you want to disable them, you'll need to remove the "keys" (items) from your inventory.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/15787.html)

@Defender: great mod. suggestion/request: When you close one of the workbenches, have it go back to the console interface instead of back out to the game. That way if you are trying to make three or four things and they are all in different workbenches you don't have to click the (or scroll click) to bring the console interface back up. It might save what, 3 seconds? but I think it might be a nice addition. Feel free to ignore me though, hehe.

Done :) Thanks to Chainz for his assitance on this one :)
 maaneeack
08-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Awesome, thanks mrdefender and chainz.2da. Too bad I have to wait till tomorrow evening to play/try it out...d@mn college getting in the way of my gaming again.
 mrdefender
10-09-2005, 4:53 PM
I'm pleased to announce that version 1.5 has been released! :)

You can download it off of my website here (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=15) and over at PCGM here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/view/16660.html).

For those who only want to patch the mod and not reinstall it, scroll to the patch instruction section of this post...

New Features:
* Ability to teach player-only force powers to other party members (such as 'force crush')
* Added new modification information menus, including a "what's new" section.
* Added a new website for my modifications, available at http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/)
* Ability to use other (2) armband mods from within the wrist console
..* Compatible with: Chainz.2da's Hak Pad.
..* Compatible with: Stoffe -mkb-'s Combat Arena
* Bypass feature can now remove the bypass key items by selecting the appropriate option.

Bug Fixes:
* No bugs needed to be fixed

Patch Instructions:
* [Replace] 'wristconsole.dlg'
* [Replace] 'defmod_party.ncs'
* [Replace] 'defmod_benches.ncs'
* [Add File] 'defmod_c_arena.ncs'

If you experience any bugs, please post them in this topic or on my forums which can be found here (http://jediarchives.ca/forum/index.php?page=forumview&id=48)
 General Kenobi
10-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Great job here :thumbsup:

I'm downloading my new version for archive as we speak ;)

Hey I have 2 suggestions for the compatibility. How about making it compatible with WhereAmI Armband & the Correction Armband RedHawke??? :D

As of now I use Hak Pad to access the others cause it does em' all except for the combat arena. It would be great to have those two in there and then we could use only one interface to access all of the others. :D

Again Great Job :D

General Kenobi
 mrdefender
10-09-2005, 10:51 PM
Still waiting for Darth333's reply to my pm about it.

Never heard of the correction armband though. I'll ask him :)

Drats, why did they disable the search feature for the member list. 144 pages for member usernames that start with 'R' is just a tad over the "enormous" limit.... :(

Ok, I sent RedHawke a PM asking If I can intergrate his correction armband mod in the next version. It's no problem for me to add the dialogue option, but he has the final word ;) If he doesn't want to then I won't add it :) Same goes for Darth333's whereami band and any future intergrated mods. :)
 General Kenobi
10-10-2005, 11:41 AM
Well fantastic man :thumbsup: Fantastic Tool BTW ;) I like the Jedi Class option for all of the classes when training :D

Besides you can kill Kreia anytime you want :D

General Kenobi
 mrdefender
10-11-2005, 3:49 AM
Yah, planned to have attribute and skill editing eventually. its not the scripting, its the dialogue file. takes a while just to add those new nodes :lol: Not to mention actually adding the text and scripts to them :smash: lol
 mrdefender
10-12-2005, 4:33 AM
Cool. Redhawke said yes :)

I'll work on it tomorow and release a little "addon" of sorts, to add the option for that correction armband, 1.6 itself is going to take alot more time (planning on adding attributes and skill editing as well as some of those "rare" feats). Personally I don't think it would be nice of me to make people wait a long time for something that would probably take me 10 minutes to do. Heck, I'd do it now if it wasn't 4:30 am in the morning with a doctor's apointment at 10 am lol
 mrdefender
10-12-2005, 9:10 PM
Ok. I added it on my website and it seems to be working fine.
You can get it here (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=15) on my website. :)

This only adds compatibility with RedHawke's Correction Armband, and 1.5 needs to be installed (for the simple fact that its' a 1.5 dialogue file, not having 1.5 will result in features showing up and "won't work")

:)
 General Kenobi
10-13-2005, 3:46 PM
Sweet :thumbsup: I'm off to download my copy right now :D

General Kenobi
 mrdefender
10-22-2005, 10:36 PM
You can keep track of my progress on 1.6 here (http://jediarchives.ca/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=255&kfs48=0).

This one is going to take a while (mid nov, early dec?), feel free to register and, you know, talk to the ghosts of what once was my forums... :smash: :)
 Safefire
10-23-2005, 5:20 AM
Hello everybody! I'm new to this forum, but not to kotor, nor modding (even though i'm not the the most productive person, i know how things work. Anyway, I can think of one thing you might wanna add to your great console, the holodroid emitter, it's basicly a armband that add a puppet to the wearer, then when one starts a converstation with the droid, it has a lot of features, a little your armband. Some of these features include adding other puppets to party members, creating items and warping to other zones.

Right now pcgamemods.com is down, but as soon as it gets online again, I will post a link to the mod I hope you're willing to add.

Cheers, safefire
 maaneeack
10-23-2005, 9:04 AM
@defender - you site requires a login to download, it kind of bothers me. I'm not sure why it bothers me, I don't usually mind free registrations but I can't seem to make myself do another one, I must have too many passwords in my brain and it's balking at adding another, heh.
 mrdefender
10-23-2005, 6:52 PM
@defender - you site requires a login to download, it kind of bothers me. I'm not sure why it bothers me, I don't usually mind free registrations but I can't seem to make myself do another one, I must have too many passwords in my brain and it's balking at adding another, heh.
You gotta sign up to download it??? Permissions must've been reset during my recent upgrade, I've just now fixed it so that guests can see the community centre. Please understand that, although I appreciate anyone who signs up to my website, It was not my intention to force anyone to do so

:crybaby:
 maaneeack
10-23-2005, 7:18 PM
don't worry too much about it, i have too many $*%# logins at the moment (at least 4 just for my community college). But thanks for fixing it, I'll go grab the update/addon soon.
 mrdefender
11-05-2005, 2:44 PM
Took some time but I finally finished it! Wrist Console 1.6 is out! In beta, mind you... I haven't had time to fully test it yet but so far it looks like it works well.

If you find any bugs, typos or any other problems, please post it on my forums located here (http://jediarchives.ca/forum/index.php?page=forumview&id=48), or in this topic (one you are reading now).

You can grab the mod here (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=16). It includes a "upgrade module" for those who have 1.5 or 1.5a, simply download the upgrade and replace your wrist console files with the ones in the zip. :)
 gdw
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Is there any special instructions to get this mod working installed it without any problems still doesn't work not in the inventory use workbench only normal options only come up is there something specific i need to do

ps : i skipped peragus
 mrdefender
11-08-2005, 3:37 PM
Eh... you read the readme file right?

you gotta add it to your inventory then equip it on a character...
giveitem 'wristconsole' , equip it and then it will show up as a "shield" in the lower left corner of the screen. Activate it and the mod will start.
 gdw
11-09-2005, 3:56 AM
thanks just read the readme file and it's there in plain sight
sorry for the inconvenience
 mrdefender
11-12-2005, 2:46 AM
Hehe. don't worry about it... suffice it to say you're not the first person to have this little mishap. :)

Hope you have fun with my mod :)
 monkey joe
11-12-2005, 9:43 PM
Umm, I'm having a similar type problem. I've installed the mod and put it on 'giveitem' code. Now i put it in my inventory and equipped it, but it won't let me use it. So is there any way to fix it or what? It doesn't show it in the lower left.
 mrdefender
11-13-2005, 2:56 AM
Umm, I'm having a similar type problem. I've installed the mod and put it on 'giveitem' code. Now i put it in my inventory and equipped it, but it won't let me use it. So is there any way to fix it or what? It doesn't show it in the lower left.

Could it be possible to see a screenshot or two?

Did you use TSL Patcher? What version are you using? You trying this in kotor 1 or 2?
 Soogz
11-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Looks like an awesome Mod. I will surely grab that one.
 monkey joe
11-13-2005, 9:58 PM
Could it be possible to see a screenshot or two? If you cant find a place to put it you can post it on my forums here (http://jediarchives.ca/forum/).

Did you use TSL Patcher? What version are you using? You trying this in kotor 1 or 2?

Ok, I was in the process of taking some screenshots (1 day after i posted) and guess what, it worked lol. Oh well thanks for the help and sry for the inconvience.

Edit: Oh yeah great mod and good job :)
 mrdefender
11-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Ok, I was in the process of taking some screenshots (1 day after i posted) and guess what, it worked lol. Oh well thanks for the help and sry for the inconvience.

Edit: Oh yeah great mod and good job :)

lol. No worries :)

Thanks for the nice feedback :)
 mrdefender
12-11-2005, 12:51 AM
New in v1.7:

Wrist Console now acts as a Wrist Launcher while still providing the classic features!This requires a special feat, which can be obtained by one of the following methods:
Walk up to any workbench and choose the new dialogue option, replicate a wrist or droid console.Walk up to any med lab and choose the new dialogue option, replicate a wrist or droid console.Access the wrist console's replicator menu, the wrist console sub menu and you'll see the dialogue option.
Every time you replicate a wrist/droid console this way, the feat will be (re)given to everyone in your party! This also makes that Now compatible with the XBOX Version of Kotor 2 (see above , workbench & medical lab)

Bonus Features: You can now play Pazaak at any time, and choose the difficulty level.
Bonus Features: You can now play and unlock any movie at any time.

Replicator: Improved control over most replicator options.
Replicator: Mines by Damage level by 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50.
Replicator: Mines by Mine Type by 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50.
Replicator: Mines by Selection by 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50.
Replicator: All Grenades by 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50.
Replicator: Specific Grenade by 1, 5, 10, 20 and 50.
Replicator: Republic Credits by 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 and 10000.
Replicator: Computer Spikes by 1, 5, 10 and 50.
Replicator: Repair Parts by 1, 5, 10 and 50.
Replicator: Quick-Replicate Workbench Materials (500 000 components and chemicals)
Replicator: Workbench Components by 1000, 5000, 10 000, 25 000, 50 000, 100 000 and 500 000.
Replicator: Medical Lab Chemicals by 1000, 5000, 10 000, 25 000, 50 000, 100 000 and 500 000.
Replicator: Medical Supplies (by selection) by 1, 5, 10, 20, 50.
Replicator: Wrist Launcher Ammo, (by selection or in bulk) by 1, 5, 10, 20, 50.
Replicator: Lightsaber, Double-Bladed Lightsaber, Short Lightsaber and Color Crystals (all '1', all 'Blue')

Mod Ops: Movie Redirection: Returns to the wrist console when movie is done.

Download it here (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=17) or here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17619.html). Source code for the scripts are in the download of my website.
 Carodej
12-31-2005, 1:14 AM
I just wanted to say I have been playing around with your mod and think it’s really cool. I do have a coupe of requests for a future addition though. I dislike TSL’s wrist launcher concept and was wondering if as an alternative to your console’s wrist launcher function you could add a way for it to emulate a shield or some other type of item? Another potential feature I was wondering if you could add was displaying the pre-modified stat in the wrist console dialog. It’s handy that we can stay in the console after making each change, but if I want to change several stats (like I always do when a new NPC joins as I like to tweak their stats to how I envision them and not as the game defaults them) I often forget the amount I want to add or subtract to get the value I want. If it was displayed in the dialog then it would be a lot easier. Oh, and I mean this for attributes, skills, force points and anything else that would have a numeric value that would be easy to read and possibly display in the dialog box. Having not attempted to mod anything on either KotOR I don’t know how difficult this is, but if you could look into it when working on your next update I would appreciate it.
 mrdefender
12-31-2005, 5:13 AM
I'm still trying to figgure that one out :lol: I usually just write down the skill levels and then modify them accordingly.

As for the wrist launcher issue, this can easily be done using kotor tool, simply open 'wristconsole.uti' and change the base item from 'wrist launcher' to 'forearm band' and save the file.

Basically just do this (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=tutorials&entry=5) backwards. Specifically:
3) Change the 'base items' from 'forearm bands' to 'wrist launcher' would be:
3) Change the 'base items' from 'wrist launcher' to 'forearm bands':)
I'm told there was a "side-effect" with the wrist console/launcher itself, apparently if you just get yourself 1 wrist console and not equip it, it will show up on the bottom left options for all your non-droid party members. Sadly all my characters had the wrist console already equipped when I did tests and have only recently found out about it (like a week ago..) :|
 Carodej
12-31-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm still trying to figgure that one out :lol: I usually just write down the skill levels and then modify them accordingly.

I guess I should have realized if it had been simple you already would have done it considering the number of releases and improvements I have seen you add since reading your earliest posts on this mod. Still I think this is a great tool for testing as well as a lot of fun. Thanks for the great mod and telling me how to make make it not a wrist launcher! :)
 mrdefender
12-31-2005, 9:55 PM
I'm glad you like it :)

You'll be happy to know that I have managed to gather a party members attribute, skill, force point and influence level and have sucessfully displayed it in the appropriate sections :) Sadly, this is alot of dialogue options and will take some time but will definitley be in the upcoming version :)
 mrdefender
01-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Time flies, doesn't it? Here's version 1.8:

Website (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=18) | Download at jediarchives.ca (http://jediarchives.ca/communitycentre/index.php?page=downloads&type=entry&id=19&root=2) | Download at pcgamemods (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=exit&url=http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18305.html&back=1118)

* Fixed Issue: "Replicate 50 Ion Rockets" would give you nothing.
* Fixed Issue: One of Hanharr's dialogue options said "mandalore" instead of "hanharr".
* Fixed Issue: "Class Skill" for the main character also gave you the force forms.
* Fixed Issue: Bao-Dur's Treat Injury skill party options did not work.
* Fixed Issue: The "Modify Someone's Feats" option for party members did not work.

* Battle Sim: Added a 'Reveal Map' function which will reveal the entire area instantly. *poof* voilа!
* Battle Sim: A 'Status Report' option that displays a character's FP, Influence, Alignment, Attributes and Skills.

* Replicator: Rebuilt from scratch, again, in an attempt to organise it better, not to clutter up the menu.
* Replicator: Added Ability to see the ammount of credits you have while your using the credit replicator options.
* Replicator: Added Ability to Replicate Security Spikes.
* Replicator: Added Ability to Replicate Stimulants.

* Party Ops: Changed the main character's party options to look like the other (NPC) Party Options.
* Party Ops: Ability to see the current stats for any party member's attributes, skills, influence and force points.
* Some of the values will only show up if the Character is in the party, or the player is aboard the Ebon Hawk...

* Mod Options: Improved Bypass Key Item Descriptions and Item names.

* Bonus Features: High-Definition cheaters, gives all feats and/or powers to a specified, non-droid, character.
* Bonus Features: Quick-Script Launcher, for modders to test scripts, or players who want a script handy.

I believe it's going to be a while before I make release another version, I've got alot more stuff that still needs finishing on my website, not to mention other parts of life. I'm not ending this mod, I do plan to make new versions sometime in the future, I'm just going to work more on my website than on this mod. Also, I'm sortof running out of ideas :lol:

Suffice it to say there's still alot of work that needs doing on my website :)
I would greatly appreciate any ideas you may have for my wrist console modification, you can post your ideas here:)

- please do not advertise other forums here. Thanks - d3
 ChAiNz.2da
01-13-2006, 7:39 AM
Looks great man! :D

One thing I might suggest would be to update your very first post in this thread to point to your latest version...

Whenever we make Mod Reports, the links take ppl to the first post of your release. Right now you have version 1.3 up (and the link is broken). It's just a helper for the non-member browsers we get... sometimes they don't scroll to the last page in a thread ;)
 mrdefender
01-13-2006, 10:58 AM
Looks great man! :D

One thing I might suggest would be to update your very first post in this thread to point to your latest version...

Whenever we make Mod Reports, the links take ppl to the first post of your release. Right now you have version 1.3 up (and the link is broken). It's just a helper for the non-member browsers we get... sometimes they don't scroll to the last page in a thread ;)

Done :) Thanks for the head's up :)
 CaptainWhyNot
01-18-2006, 5:42 PM
Thought you'd like to know that the download link at pcgamemods is apparently broken. When I try to download the new version 1.8 from there, I get the following error message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /core/18305/ on this server.

Fortunately, I was able to download it from your website. Thanks for all your work on this great mod.
 Safefire
01-19-2006, 4:08 AM
Just downloaded 1.8. I'm a long time user (since 1.3 or something). Anyway, a really cool addition to this mod would be a function to open the nearest door, as I am right now in khoonda, wanting to access the locked off rooms. (Yes, I am aware that there is a mod in existence that does that, but only for khoonda). So, a universal door opener would be really cool.
 mrdefender
01-19-2006, 4:45 AM
Thought you'd like to know that the download link at pcgamemods is apparently broken. When I try to download the new version 1.8 from there, I get the following error message:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /core/18305/ on this server.

Fortunately, I was able to download it from your website. Thanks for all your work on this great mod.Thanks for letting me know :) Sadly there's nothing I can really do about that, but the download previously worked so I'm assuming it will work again at some point in the (hopefully) near future... But that's what personal websites are for :D :)

Just downloaded 1.8. I'm a long time user (since 1.3 or something). Anyway, a really cool addition to this mod would be a function to open the nearest door, as I am right now in khoonda, wanting to access the locked off rooms. (Yes, I am aware that there is a mod in existence that does that, but only for khoonda). So, a universal door opener would be really cool.I'm glad to hear you like my modification :) I will definitley look into this new possibility for a feature, however at this time I am not sure when my next version will be finished... or started for that matter... suffice it to say the new year hasn't exactly started on the right foot over here... However, I will be adding the next version to my modification section on my website when I start working on it, with the planed features for that version. :)
 CaptainWhyNot
01-19-2006, 2:11 PM
Just downloaded 1.8. I'm a long time user (since 1.3 or something). Anyway, a really cool addition to this mod would be a function to open the nearest door, as I am right now in khoonda, wanting to access the locked off rooms. (Yes, I am aware that there is a mod in existence that does that, but only for khoonda). So, a universal door opener would be really cool.
There is a way to do this already, but it requires using multiple mods (that fortunately work well together).

Darth333's WhereAmI Armband includes a function that allows you to open the nearest door. And, if you install ChAiNz.2da's TSL Hak Pad along with it's Booster Pack v2.0 and fixes patches, Darth333's WhereAmI Armband, and of course this mod (being MrDefender's Wrist Console), then you can use the Hak Pad to access the WhereAmI Armband and the Wrist Console from the "other mods" interface without even having to have their items equipped (allowing you to put other items in those arm slots).

See these threads for more info and download links:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=149446) for ChAiNz.2da's TSL Hak Pad (and patches)
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144260) for Darth333's WhereAmI Armband
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150020) for MrDefender's Wrist Console
 mrdefender
01-20-2006, 3:54 AM
There is a way to do this already, but it requires using multiple mods (that fortunately work well together).

Darth333's WhereAmI Armband includes a function that allows you to open the nearest door. And, if you install ChAiNz.2da's TSL Hak Pad along with it's Booster Pack v2.0 and fixes patches, Darth333's WhereAmI Armband, and of course this mod (being MrDefender's Wrist Console), then you can use the Hak Pad to access the WhereAmI Armband and the Wrist Console from the "other mods" interface without even having to have their items equipped (allowing you to put other items in those arm slots).You can access the hakpad thru my wrist console too, by going to the intergrated mods section in "additional options", you'll need to have the hak pad item in your inventory (like you would need my wrist console in your inventory to access my wrist console mod thru chainz's hak pad)

Version 1.9 will be able to open the nearest door and unlock it if needed. I scrolled thru all the scripts from kotor 2 to find 3 of them to figgure out how to do it. Then I realised that Darth333's armband had the sources for the scripts :eek: :o :animelol:

See these threads for.......
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=150020) for MrDefender's Wrist Console Wow. First Time for everything I guess lol. Never saw someone post a link to a topic, in that same topic. :D :) :thumbs1:
 CaptainWhyNot
01-20-2006, 8:37 PM
You can access the hakpad thru my wrist console too, by going to the intergrated mods section in "additional options", you'll need to have the hak pad item in your inventory (like you would need my wrist console in your inventory to access my wrist console mod thru chainz's hak pad)
But, I'd have to wear the wrist console for that, right? When I use the hak pad to access your wrist console, I don't have to be wearing anything special for it to work (a great feature).

Version 1.9 will be able to open the nearest door and unlock it if needed.
Sounds cool. :thumbsup:

I scrolled thru all the scripts from kotor 2 to find 3 of them to figgure out how to do it. Then I realised that Darth333's armband had the sources for the scripts :eek: :o :animelol:
Heh, yeh, it's frustrating when you realize that you didn't need to do something that you already did. I've done that my share of times writing software. :animelol:

Wow. First Time for everything I guess lol. Never saw someone post a link to a topic, in that same topic. :D :) :thumbs1:
Well, just being thorough, you know, in case somebody finds the message with a search, it's quoted in another thread somehow, or any other way other than by reading the thread. Besides, it's also a quick link back to the top. ;)
 mrdefender
01-21-2006, 2:44 AM
But, I'd have to wear the wrist console for that, right? When I use the hak pad to access your wrist console, I don't have to be wearing anything special for it to work (a great feature).

Actually, with 1.7 there's a "bug" or "side-effect" with my wrist console. Since it's a wrist launcher now, if you only obtain one wrist console and not equip it on anybody, it will show up in the "armband slot" at the bottom left of the game. I didn't intend for that to happen but it's not like it's a bad thing :lol:

Personally I would rather wear it. Those ion rockets come in handy on peragus lol.
 mrdefender
02-04-2006, 6:06 PM
Well. I thought It would've taken alot more time than this to release another version, but I kept getting ideas :| In any case, It wouldn't suprise me if modders were to find this particular version interesting lol.

* The player and party members now remain cloaked when using the wrist console!

* Developer: Several functions that would be very useful to modders, but also useful to players.
* Developer: Launch a custom script from one of ten possible slots.
* Developer: Gain an custom item from one of ten possible slots.
* Developer: Start a custom dialogue from one of ten possible slots.
* Developer: Navigate to a custom module from one of ten possible slots.
* Developer: Access a Merchant file from one of ten possible slots.
* Developer: Unlock and Open the nearest door.
* Developer: Reveal the current area fully on the map.
* Developer: Change Revan's Gender and Force Alignment.
* Developer: Party Debugging System.
.. * Remove All Party Members and NPCs from your Party.
.. * Add all party members including Mira and Handmaiden. [M,LS]
.. * Add all party members including Hanharr and Handmaiden. [M,DS]
.. * Add all party members including Mira and Disciple. [F,LS]
.. * Add all party members including Hanharr and Disciple. [F,DS]
.. * Add a specific party member to your party.
.. * Remove a specific party member from your party.

* Party Ops: Added ability to see specific party member's status reports in their party options.
* Party Ops: Improved the look of the status reports, should remove the need to scroll on a 1024x768 screen.
* Party Ops: Added options for the player character to give him/herself jedi class specific feats.
Force Jump, Force Focus, Ignore Pain, Sneak Attack, Force Immunity, Inner Strength, Increase Melee Damage
Increase Combat Damage, Superior Lightsaber Focus, Superior Two-Weapon Fighting

* Battle Sim: The Reveal Map function can also be found in this section.
* Battle Sim: The Open/Unlock Nearest Door function can also be found in this section.
* Battle Sim: Improved the look of the status reports, should remove the need to scroll on a 1024x768 screen.

* Mod Ops: New Bypass key, disables the warning message encountered at the begining of the new developer section.

Here's a guide on how to use these new developer functions (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=support&mode=tutorial&entry=7). You can download this modification on my website (http://jediarchives.ca/) by following this link (http://jediarchives.ca/defmods/index.php?page=modview&game=1&mod=1&vers=19).

Enjoy! :smash: :)
 DarkBlaidd
02-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey, ur console doesn't work on meh compy.
Page: 2 of 3