Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Twi'lek Exile with custom robe and clothes (requested)

Page: 1 of 1
 stoffe
07-11-2005, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke @ pcgamemods

screenshot (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6917/twilekexile6bq.jpg)
Yup that's the robe, and head skin...

There was plenty of intrest when you posted this in the HL's 'screenshots for the sake of screenshots thread' about that twilek saber screenie, you replied that you couldn't release the saber, but there were a few asking about those textures... starting with me! :D

Before LF had that little rollback that is...

Seems like those posts vanished before I read them.

I've put together a quick mod containing my current Exile twi'lek appearance and her robe as you requested. You can download the archive here (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?action=file&id=1511) (v1.5 - 1.5 MB).

It contains the tweaked models for the twilek and the robe, as well as a new robe using the tweaked model that can be built from a workbench. Note that the face textures have no darkside transitions since I always play as a lightsider.

EDIT: Since compatibility with the Nar Shaddaa dancer outfit has been requested a few times I've put aside my personal dislike of that model and uploaded a new version of this Mod including a variant of it that match the skin tone of this character. See added screenshot below.

ANOTHER EDIT: I've changed the models and textures a bit further and uploaded as version 1.5. See this post (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2201566&postcount=23) for details. (2006-10-30)

Screenshots for those who don't know what I'm talking about (v1.0):
Jedi robe (http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/3941/robepose4ry.jpg)
Underwear (http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7639/underpose9cu.jpg)
Nar Shaddaa Dancer outfit (http://img311.imageshack.us/img311/4921/dancerposejn1.jpg)

Some new pose screenshots of the three unique appearances for v1.5:
Exile robe with leather pants to match headgear (http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1215/robeoutfit15cv5.jpg)
Leather outfit used for underwear and plain clothes (http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7070/leatheroutfit15yn0.jpg)
Modified variant of the Hutt Dancer Outfit (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1603/danceroutfit15tu3.jpg)
 The_Maker
07-11-2005, 2:40 PM
Yay! Thank you stoffe!

I am going to download this and test it out immedietly :D

*Downloads*
 Jeff
07-11-2005, 3:37 PM
Great job stoffe! It looks excellent. Glad you decided to release it.
 Lorden Darkblade
07-11-2005, 4:30 PM
Great work stoffe -mkb- :thumbsup:
*downloads* :D :D :D
 Darkguardian098
07-11-2005, 8:27 PM
Excellent mod Stoffe! 10/10
 Prime
07-11-2005, 9:57 PM
 RedHawke
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanks for sharing stoffe! :D

I will now have an excellent motivation to play a Jedi Master again! ;)
 Aash Li
07-12-2005, 1:13 AM
lols @ Primes screenie.

Damn, thats what the TSL graphics look like? They look better than kotor1s judging by that screenie alone. ^_^
 Colma Adawin
07-12-2005, 1:35 AM
Wow that is amazing, i've always liked Twi'Lek Force Users, dunno why, Jedi Academy i used them. GREAT STUFF!!!

( Looks very carefully at screenshot )

Will that Lightsabre be included too?

the Twi'Lek head tip for the bottom end of the sabre is a really decent idea!

You shoulda been on the USM team, we would've had even MORE sabres ;)

Again absolutly Fabulous work Stoffe -mkb-

Colma Adawin
 Smilodon
07-12-2005, 2:13 AM
That robe looks pretty cool, gj :)
 stoffe
07-12-2005, 3:22 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk

( Looks very carefully at screenshot )

Will that Lightsabre be included too?

the Twi'Lek head tip for the bottom end of the sabre is a really decent idea!

Sorry, that lightsaber hilt was only cobbled together for my own personal use to fit the style of that character. Since it's based on a modified USM hilt and not my own creation I can't give it to anyone else.

If I ever get around to learning how to model lightsabers from scratch instead of just modifying existing ones I could add it, but that could take forever. :)
 Colma Adawin
07-12-2005, 4:33 AM
Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-
but that could take forever. :)

Trust me, I'm willing to wait ;)

Damn shame though oh well. Excellent Eye Candy

Colma Adawin
 Jackel
07-12-2005, 3:56 PM
Nice looking twilek stoffe -mkb-! Definately going to have a run through the game with this character ;)
 MdKnightR
07-12-2005, 10:12 PM
GREAT JOB!!! I am really glad you released this mod. I do have a question though...where does the robe come into play? Is it placed somewhere in the game or does it simply need a cheat code to get?

MdK
 ChAiNz.2da
07-13-2005, 3:49 AM
Originally posted by MdKnightR
GREAT JOB!!! I am really glad you released this mod. I do have a question though...where does the robe come into play? Is it placed somewhere in the game or does it simply need a cheat code to get?

MdK
The mod includes an itemcreate.2da and itemcreatemira.2da... I haven't tried the mod out yet, but my first guess is that you can create it via the bench :)
 General Kenobi
07-13-2005, 4:29 PM
Very nice work Stoffe :D I love the "pattern" of the twilek head looks very nice. :thumbsup:

I've yet to see anything you've done that isn't fabulous indeed. I also like the gold roping that is meant to "hold" the belt on. The gold really sets it off. ;)

Can't wait too see more from my favorite Echani Modding Goddess :D

DM
 Boxah
07-13-2005, 4:46 PM
My word. Too sweet.

Shame about the saber, that's too lush. Loving the twi'lek though. Kinda reminds me of Ayy Vida.
 MdKnightR
07-13-2005, 9:37 PM
I think I may have found a bug in this mod. Ever since installing it, my characters do backflips when I hit "x" or switch weapons to turn on and brandish their sabers! The only time it doesn't happen is then they are running or when they are equiped with 2 sabers or a doubleblade. Has this happened to anyone else?

MdK
 RedHawke
07-14-2005, 2:05 AM
Originally posted by MdKnightR
Has this happened to anyone else?
Yup, It is an intentional replacement for the single saber flourish animation.

If you want to remove it simply remove animations.2da from your override.

Personally, I like the backflip! :D
 MdKnightR
07-14-2005, 2:10 AM
Just remove the file entirely? Hmm.

It looks okay, but as much as I tend to turn my sabers on just to see them blaze, it gets annoying. It would be fine if it only did it for the initial ignition.

MdK
 stoffe
07-14-2005, 6:34 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Yup, It is an intentional replacement for the single saber flourish animation.

If you want to remove it simply remove animations.2da from your override.

Personally, I like the backflip! :D

Yes, it was intentional, perhaps I should have mentioned that specifically.

It was only intended for the Twilek Exile since twileks are stereotyped as graceful beings, but it's a hellish amount of work to make such a change only for one character, so I took a shortcut. It was only intended for my own use originally after all...

The single-saber flourish was kind of boring compared to the two-handed and double-saber flourish IMHO, and the backflip thing looked flashy enough to be a worthy substitute. :)
 Maphisto86
01-05-2006, 4:16 AM
I like the new flourish for a female exile.

I got the mod working finally... My only complaint is that now the other female exiles underwear look screwy. Any way to fix that?
 stoffe
10-30-2006, 4:36 PM
I have been doing some further minor tweaks to the models and textures of the head and outfits in this mod to make her look a bit more different from the other twi'leks in the game in general, and the twin sun she is based on in particular.

I have uploaded these changes as a new version in case someone else wants them, which can be downloaded from the updated link in the first post in this thread.

Some new pose screenshots of the three unique appearances:
Exile robe with leather pants to match headgear (http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1215/robeoutfit15cv5.jpg)
Modified variant of the Hutt Dancer Outfit (http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1603/danceroutfit15tu3.jpg)
Leather outfit used for underwear and plain clothes (http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/7070/leatheroutfit15yn0.jpg)
 nineball
10-30-2006, 7:15 PM
Fantastic work, stoffe. I will strive to produce quality such as yours!
 Tri
10-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Very good mod, stoffe.
A request: Could you include svцsh's collar Fix for the robe? See here under models: http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm)
 stoffe
10-31-2006, 10:44 AM
A request: Could you include svцsh's collar Fix for the robe?

Since the Exile robe does not use the standard robe model, but a somewhat shape altered variant of it, that will not work very well, since, if I remember correctly, svцsh's collar fix also alters the robe model to adjust the texture-mapping.

I suppose I could put the Exile robe as a separate body variation that does not use the collar fix, and use svцsh's fix for all the standard game robes for the Exile appearance so other robes will get the collar.

Thank you for the feedback, glad you otherwise like it. :)
 RedHawke
11-01-2006, 8:19 AM
^^^^
stoffe just to save you some work, I have fixed your Exile Robe skin on my end to work with svosh's collar fix models. I have Atton's Jedi robe using this texture.

If you want it let me know. ;)

To everyone else: Please do not ask me for this skin, I won't mail this to anyone other than stoffe as it is up to her if she wants this to be released or not. Sorry.
 etheberge
11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Great work, I love the skin and the robe. Using it now.
 Q
02-07-2007, 3:17 PM
^^^^
stoffe just to save you some work, I have fixed your Exile Robe skin on my end to work with svosh's collar fix models. I have Atton's Jedi robe using this texture.

If you want it let me know. ;)

To everyone else: Please do not ask me for this skin, I won't mail this to anyone other than stoffe as it is up to her if she wants this to be released or not. Sorry.
Stoffe: I'm about to install this mod and I already use your robe for Visas and I was wondering if you had accepted RH's offer of a fix to make your Twi'lek Exile's robes compatible with Svosh excellent robe collar fix, which I also use.

I was wondering how I could make BOTH of these mods compatible with the fix. They wouldn't necessarily have to use the fix: while it would be nice if they did, I would be perfectly satisfied if I could just make them exist alongside the fix so that there isn't a blank spot where the collar shoud be. Would you be so kind as to instruct me (and others) as to how to go about doing this?

Thanks!
BTW: YOUR MODS ROCK!
 Merc29
05-01-2007, 8:29 PM
Damn, it's a shame it is only for the PC version. It would be nice if you could do it on Xbox as download content of some sort
 Vader's Fist
05-02-2007, 1:52 PM
Damn, it's a shame it is only for the PC version. It would be nice if you could do it on Xbox as download content of some sort

Sorry friend, don't think that's going to happen, as to the best of my knowledge the Xbox version isn't modable.

Hey Stoffe, any chance of you making a male twi'lek PC for use with TSL? I think your mod looks great, but I usually only play as male characters. I especially love the jedi robe that you made.

PS- Yeah I know that there are PC head mods out there for male Twi'leks but the ones that I've seen seem rather bland, no disrespect intended to the respected author's of those mods.
 Nekrose
06-27-2010, 1:21 AM
Sorry to necro-post, but is there any version of this with dark side transitions?
 Rtas Vadum
05-16-2013, 6:43 PM
A bit of a necro here, but it is with good reason.

Although I did not mind it myself(I'm not using the mod at present), it seems that the changed flourish animation is something that some aren't too fond of. So, for any that would prefer to have the vanilla flourish animation, here is an easy fix.

Kotor Tool is needed for this, although that is obvious. Backing up the animations.2da file is recommended, just in case something goes wrong. Click the 2DA button(just under 'File"), and in the window that appears, click "File" and "Load 2da V.2b File", or hit Ctrl+O, and open the Animations.2da file in your override.

Anyway, the mod seems to change line 132.

Mod Entry:

Name(Column): f10p2c

Vanilla Entry:

Name(Column): g2w1

Changing the current entry(which should be the mod's entry), to the vanilla, and then clicking on another line that was NOT edited, and saving(With the first save option in the file menu) will change the animation back to the vanilla.
Page: 1 of 1