Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

Page: 3 of 4
 The_Maker
07-20-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Dark_lord_Cheez
If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?
Well, since 85% of their heads are covered in clothing I dunno why you'd want to but it is possible. PM, me if you want me to make that. I will need details however...
 Emperor Devon
07-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Dartdude99
2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)

I'm a modder, not a magican. Where on earth would you get the the Darth Vader voice? You can do this mod yourself, though. There are several Darth Vader armour and helmet mods out there. Donwload them, edit Malak's .utc files, and put them on him.
 pixel
07-21-2005, 4:49 PM
Can someone combine 2 existing heads and make a new male selectable head? Here's a picture (http://www.fly-casual.org/archive/request.gif) to help illustrate my point.
I tried going into gmax to modify the models but soon realized it was beyond my skills, so I had to settle for just making a new selectable head from the Clear Complete Texture Editing Tutorial (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122562), but I finally gave up after 10 consecutive unsuccessful attempts. :eek:

So, if it's not too much trouble, a new combined head would be wonderful, but if it's impossible to make, turing the PFHC05 head into a new male head is just fine as well. I already made all the skins and it looks like this (http://www.fly-casual.org/archive/request2.gif) in the game.

Thanks in advance!
 snowdragon
07-21-2005, 7:59 PM
Well seeing that Mono Giganto has pointed out to me that I posted my mod request in the wrong thread I shall try again I guess that's what happens when one eats too many death
sticks or is new to this. I hope I got it right this time.

That said I was wondering if anyone could make a heavy armor mod for TSL that looks like the armor used by the bounty hunter Zam Wesell in Episode II Attack of the clones.

With status of
Defense: 14
Dexterity: 6
Stealth: 5
Is upgradeable
Bonus Feat: gives the user the ability to
use the wristlauncher
can only be used by the
the female PC

I know a mod can take a lot of time to make , but if someone is willing to try I can wait.
 Darth InSidious
07-22-2005, 5:19 PM
Could someone make a Dr. Zoidberg model, as it would be really fun to see him wandering around Nar Shadda, looking in dustbins for food... :D
 SirFalastur
07-22-2005, 9:54 PM
Um IS THIS THING ON? *Pokes mike* Oh ok, hello everyone! I am a SUPER brand new user, infact this is my first post....ever...in any forum on the internet, so forgive me if anything I say or do seems freakishly stupid. Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims. I have checked everywhere and can't find one. If there is one and I missed it I apologize for wasting everyone's time and would apreciate it if someone would direct me to it.

Thanks

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.
~snip~
P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you?
Welcome to the forums SirFalastur (the best of the forums as well.. hehehe).. ;)

I think you might be pleased with this mod:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/)

It's a personal favorite of mine, and it may be just what you had in mind :D
 T7nowhere
07-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by SirFalastur
Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

I think what your looking for is this mod Subtle DS transitions (http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/) [/URL] Though the eyes only transition to red.
ChAiNz.2da beat me to it. :jumpfire:

And with out trying to be to self promoting you might like a head that I made a few weeks ago. Remodeled Dopak (http://www.pcgamemods.com/14028/)
 SirFalastur
07-23-2005, 1:45 AM
Thanks guys it's just what I'm looking for! Thanks for the welcome too, ChAiNz.2da. :D

*looks around to make sure no one is watching..*
WHOO HOOO!! Second post ever!
 Darth_Enix
07-23-2005, 4:54 PM
This isn't entirely a mod request, more like an addon request, and I wasn't sure where else to put it. I'm currently making a Recruit Mod, and I was wondering if anyone was any good at editing an NPC's head to make a Dark Side transformation. It's so that, when the NPC stays on if and after you join the Dark Side with Bastila, the NPC will change to a Dark Side face. I'm using the appearance: Alien_Twilek_Female_02.

The dark side transformation is not actually nessesary, but I think it would be a nice touch to a recruited Jedi.
 Darkkender
07-23-2005, 6:20 PM
I got a request that has been requested previously. How about General Grevious. By taking a human body model and moving vert cords to resemble grevious and then doing a grevious texture for the newly changed model. And it will lose none of the animations.
 General Kenobi
07-25-2005, 3:44 PM
AN IDEA...
Since there's mention of a Sith Holocron that contained the ancient lightsaber forms of one of the sith lords. Since we saw it taken by well us :D to give to the sith academy master; how about putting the holocron into Uthar's quarters in the lockers we have to use the charges to get to?

I've seen those "ancient lightsaber forms" in the powers selections are those the ones they talk about?

If it were done really well you could have it give those forms to you or the like :D

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

:D
Now who do we know that is a scripting/force power giving goddess around here? hemm.....Stoffe~mkb~......Darth333....??? ;)
 Revan's Exile
07-25-2005, 6:39 PM
I'm back! Finally...damn failures...anyway...

I got a few requests...

1. An item or gun that works like the Bacta Gun in Republic Commando, ya know? So you can turn and shoot your fallen teammate in battle and wake them back up. I figure it could be upgradeable to improve the effect. Making use of all those Stims or extra med-paks.

2. I would love to have a heads and appearance 2da files that makes Mission Vao at 19 and Lost Jedi/Dark Apprentice compatable

3. Is it possible to create new stances in KotOR or is that stuff hard-coded? I'd love to be able to use a different fighting stance
 GenralChris
07-26-2005, 6:52 AM
Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance
 Darkkender
07-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by GenralChris
Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

Pick up the Holowan plugin. Alot of the new selectable pc's use the sith officer uniform for there default clothes or underwear.
 BawBag™
07-27-2005, 9:38 AM
Is there (or failing this, any good information) any mod that enables you to gain more attribute points during the course of the game?

I find the replay value of the game better when using mods likfe the force feat gain etc.

Would like to know if there is one similar for attributes.

Cheers.
 Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 11:01 AM
^^^

You can always use cheats. :rolleyes:
 BawBag™
07-27-2005, 1:32 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
^^^

You can always use cheats. :rolleyes:
But I don't want to use cheats. ":rolleyes:"
 Jeff
07-27-2005, 1:34 PM
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.
 BawBag™
07-27-2005, 1:39 PM
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
^^^^
I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.
Cheers for that. I was beginning to think that attributes wouldn't be easy to edit. No matter! :)

Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?
Anyways, again, no matter! :)
 Mono_Giganto
07-27-2005, 1:40 PM
Maybe its hardcoded.

Sure is.

Sorry. :(
 Jeff
07-27-2005, 1:42 PM
Originally posted by BawBag™
Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?
Anyways, again, no matter! :)
I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.
 Nirvana728
07-27-2005, 9:18 PM
Is there a mod that lets you revisit places (after you've beaten the game) ?
 Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 9:51 PM
Why not visit those places during the game? :rolleyes:

I head that for KOTOR I, there was a mod that did that, but there was a surprising amount of bugs. It would just be better to do that stuff during the game.
 Darkkender
07-28-2005, 12:22 AM
I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.

That was a custom easter egg in the plugin. That's a first that I heardf that it works in custom create mode as it has never done so for me. I've created plenty of test characters in custom create mode for testing as well as quick mode and it's only showed up in quick mode for me.

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.
 aluuannn
07-28-2005, 11:58 AM
When I find out that the revan robes dont work with TSL i got bummed anyways is there anyone that can make the revan robes so it works with tsl for me?
 JX117
07-28-2005, 12:49 PM
if i post a real picture of my girlfriend i want you to make into a recruitible NPC to replace mission could someone do that for me.

Preferences

Romance Side Quest scripts (like bastilas)
(I can do the dialouge)

Banter edit

level 5
consular jedi class to start out

name changed to
Lanae

Custom Clothes like those in picture.

P.S.
I'm still working on picture

thank you

----------
Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da
 Tie Bomber
07-28-2005, 5:57 PM
Aluuannn-

I believe RedHawke has a mod for revan's robes in tsl on his site, try the "where can i find mods" page

here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413)
 JX117
07-28-2005, 10:46 PM
thx for the advice Chainz.2DA
 Mono_Giganto
07-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz the Moderator
----------
Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da

I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p
 ChAiNz.2da
07-29-2005, 3:56 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p
Tell that to the girlfriend.. hehehe :p

at least let the girl know that you intend on posting her pic on the internet.. get her permission then all is groovy :)

(just want to make sure she remains your girlfreind and not one of those "ex-" ones.. hehehe)
 aluuannn
07-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Tie Bomber
Aluuannn-

I believe RedHawke has a mod for revan's robes in tsl on his site, try the "where can i find mods" page

here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143413)
i know but i perfer RR robes...they are much nicer looking.
 SirFalastur
07-30-2005, 11:25 PM
I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-30-2005, 11:38 PM
I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.
I think I just heard T7 pass out... hehehe

I can't answer you 'positively', but I'd at least say "not at the moment". Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything in the modding world ;)

You can however get some of the USM sabers already available in KotOR...

T7's Lightsaber 6 Pack:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10096/)

T7's Qui-Gon Saber:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10097/)

My Segan & Xia Sabers:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/9852/)
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10220/)
 SirFalastur
07-30-2005, 11:44 PM
That answer was a lot better than I thought it would be. I thought you guys would take your lovely sabers and silence me forever. Your answer has made me very hopeful! :)
 talore
07-31-2005, 12:11 PM
ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it i just dont have the patients for it :)
 The_Maker
07-31-2005, 1:41 PM
ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it I just dont have the patients for it :)
Do you want a golden color or a golden effect? The color is just a plain texture, the effect however is the "shinyness" you can see of some of the armors (Like the mandalorian armor). I could probably do the one for revan in 5 minues... <_< But for nihilius.. thats another story because my version of photoshop cannot do alpha channels so his hole head would look shiny :(
 talore
07-31-2005, 5:52 PM
oooo the gold texture the shiny one im not dead set on the nihlis mask but maybe a gold full mask of some sort to go with it
 Lucied
07-31-2005, 6:39 PM
Could anybody make a sith sword mod its basicaly the weapon that Darth Sidious used in Episode 6 i belive i'd get a screenshot but i cant find one
 Emperor Devon
07-31-2005, 6:45 PM
Sidious never used a sword. Do you mean the force pikes his guards used?
 Darth InSidious
07-31-2005, 6:46 PM
Could anybody make a sith sword mod its basicaly the weapon that Darth Sidious used in Episode 6 i belive i'd get a screenshot but i cant find one
Uhh, Palpy doesn't use any weapons in Ep VI. He has a black walking stick.
 ObiKast
08-02-2005, 5:55 PM
Does anyone knows if there is any after ending mod for kotor2 as there was for kotor 1?
I searched one net, but I didnt found any. :cry6:
 Emperor Devon
08-02-2005, 6:48 PM
There sin't one, and that's actually a good thing. I heard there was an after ending mod for KOTOR I, but it would screw up the game quite a bit. Besides, you can still play the content in TSL before the ending.
 ObiKast
08-02-2005, 7:15 PM
What you mean on "play the content in TSL" ?
 Emperor Devon
08-02-2005, 7:48 PM
*sighs* I mean you can play all the side-quests and such before beating the game.
 ObiKast
08-02-2005, 7:50 PM
Ahh, but I alrdy finish the game, and my last saved game, is on the duel with Keira. :/
 Tie Bomber
08-02-2005, 8:38 PM
you can always enable cheats and then warp to 003ebo ... the ebon hawk, where you can fly to any planet you want.
 Emperor Devon
08-02-2005, 11:53 PM
You can replay the game.
 Darth Hansen
08-03-2005, 12:34 AM
man I'd like a mod where you can have street clothes like the real world today like Rocawear T shirts and stuff. And add some bling too =D
 Darkkender
08-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Does anyone knows if there is any after ending mod for kotor2 as there was for kotor 1?
I searched one net, but I didnt found any. :cry6:

Take a look at my previous post on this same page in this thread. I'll quote it below as well as the post I was replying too.

Is there a mod that lets you revisit places (after you've beaten the game) ?

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.

As to those who don't want this that's fine. However this is a Mod request thread lets start to avoid shooting people down and telling them the idea is dumb or something similiar. When we do that we only discourage others from modding.
Page: 3 of 4