Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server Ports

Page: 1 of 1
 arramus
05-08-2005, 10:55 AM
Hello,

I recently purchased Republic Commando for PC and am having a few muliplayer log-on difficulties. Hope you can offer some advice.

When 'logging' into mulitplayer, using the in-game client, the Query in Progress message comes up but doesn't always bring up a server list. I then click request and it'll bring up 5 or so hosts. Each time I click request a variety of new hosts appear on the server list numbering from 5 to 20. I perform requests immediately after the list 'fully' displays and then perform another request immediately. I really don't believe that so many new servers are coming and old servers leaving in such a short space of time.

I'm behind a router firewall and have configured ports 11138, 27900, 6500, 3658, and 3659 as per Yoda's Help desk advice.

BTW. I don't have any issues with pulling down the Star Wars Battlefront Server list.

I also tried logging in to mulitplayer on a direct connection without using the router. I still get the same issue so it doesn't appear to be a router specific issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Page: 1 of 1