Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck, please help!

Page: 1 of 1
 miniraz
04-20-2005, 11:18 PM
I'm stuck in the milkman conspiracy. I need to find a phone thing and a plunger in order to advance but I've visited every house, gotten all the things from the car trunks and don't know what to do to progress. I also don't know how to get into the Post office. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
 Jake
04-20-2005, 11:21 PM
You get the phone from the book depository. You get the plunger from the secured building with the keypad (the one where the gman comes out and re-locks the door every time you enter an incorrect password).

If you really want to know how to get into the post office (I'm assuming you're referring to the building with the lock and keypad - if not, don't read this spoiler):

Enter an incorrect password on the keypad, and back away.

A gman will come out and look around, and then let himself back in.

Use clairvoyance on the gman when he's unlocking the door to let himself back in - you can watch him enter the correct password on the keypad.
 miniraz
04-21-2005, 1:12 AM
Thanks! I should have guessed that!
 miniraz
04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Okay, now I'm stuck trying to light the candle.
 dentaltaco
04-24-2005, 10:52 AM
im stuck on the milkman conspiriacy too! i have gotten the phone and i travelled to the little island and ive looked around it very carefully. help?
 Jake
04-24-2005, 12:46 PM
There are two different places where you can use the phone, taking you to two different islands. The phone pole that leaves from the main area (the one full of houses and stuff) contains the second memory vault. The phone pole that leaves from the book depository contains... more important stuff :)
 Freck
04-24-2005, 7:58 PM
I'm also having trouble with the milkman conspiracy, if someone could help me out. I have the crow's feather, but can't figure out how to get the lily. Clairvoyance shows me the front gate, nothing interesting?

I also don't know how to get past the assassins, but I'm hoping something in the graveyard will help.
 Freck
04-24-2005, 9:22 PM
Yay, I finally worked it out so I no longer need the help. Sorry to double-post.
 ec123
04-28-2005, 3:50 PM
So how do you get into the graveyard? I don't know what to do with the birds feather and cant figure it out.
TIA
 Freck
04-28-2005, 4:27 PM
I'm not sure if you actually need to use the feather, but here's how it goes:

Use clairvoyance while holding the feather. You should see the big gate you can't open, and the little gate to the right. If you open the little gate (put away the feather, then use Y) the big gate should also open. I think the feather is only so that you can see this happening.

That lets you take the flower, and enter the graveyard unmolested.

I always forget about using Y to interact with stuff, since most of the time bashing works OK too. Just not this time.
 ec123
04-28-2005, 4:41 PM
Thanks, finally got to the matador.
 mrchaos58
04-28-2005, 10:34 PM
Spoiler alert

When you get to the assassin area, talk to the original conspiracy theorist and he gives you the fake rifle. Use invisability to avoid being hit by the sniper.

:rddance:
 Baja
05-02-2005, 4:43 PM
Where is the phone? I have everything else.
 Freck
05-02-2005, 5:20 PM
Past the snipers.
 Plankhead
05-07-2005, 5:22 PM
Originally posted by Freck
Past the snipers.

You can only pick it up after getting a better view of the neighborhood. Another item past the snipers should help you do that.
 maxxsideburn
05-21-2005, 4:11 PM
This doesn't work! I just tried using invisibilty and still got shot by the sniper. How do you get past these guys?
 ironchefmike
05-21-2005, 4:40 PM
Dude - do you just try one thing and then run here for help?

You've got other tools, you know.

Try using your shield
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:15 PM
ok 2 questions, first, how do you get to the book repository? second, as you can tell im new and i dont know how to make a spoiler....:launcher:
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:16 PM
edit :gunleap:
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:17 PM
edit :mob:
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:31 PM
sorry:sduel::duel:
 Murray the Chao
07-10-2005, 12:53 AM
You probably won't get any help because of what has happened to the forum
 Kimchi_C
07-10-2005, 2:24 AM
To get the rifle, you must first get the flowers and visit the milkman's grave in the graveyard. There will be a short cutscene when you are questioned by a gman, and then you will wake up back in Boyd's house, whom will give you the rifle.

If you need the flowers, go to the big garden place and get through the gate, there are a number of ways to do it. It's easier to use clairvoyance on the crow feather to see what you are doing, but it doesn't really matter.
 Thrik
07-10-2005, 8:22 AM
For crying out loud, theoddone. Get a grip of yourself.

This isn't a 24/7 commercial technical support forum, it's a forum on a website where people help you out at their own discretion, and when they feel like it. Spamming every minute is not going to get a faster response.
 theoddone
07-10-2005, 10:25 PM
ok but i dont understand how exactly to open the gate to get to the flowers. (p.s i have the ps2 version)
 Kimchi_C
07-10-2005, 10:56 PM
I still don't know the "right" way of opening the gate, I turned invisible the first time and that seemed to work. You can also walk through the small gate on the right, and then jump over it while walking back (I think).
 ironchefmike
07-11-2005, 1:24 AM
Originally posted by Kimchi_C
I still don't know the "right" way of opening the gate, I turned invisible the first time and that seemed to work. You can also walk through the small gate on the right, and then jump over it while walking back (I think).

You got it - every time you walk through the small gate, the door moves (opens or closes). So only go through it once, it'll open, jump over the fence, and the big gate remains open. QED.
 theoddone
07-12-2005, 12:48 AM
thank you, due to your help i won and got to see raz become a psichonaut!! yay! ty
 boredsilly
07-30-2005, 6:32 PM
I'm having issues with milkman conspiracy as well so I figured I'd just keep it in this thread. I've got the flowers and gotten into the graveyard as well, but the milkmans grave is covered in thorns and I have no idea how to get a gun. Any tips?
 boredsilly
07-30-2005, 6:37 PM
umm....nevermind
 MeatPop
09-07-2005, 4:20 AM
To get the rifle, you must first get the flowers and visit the milkman's grave in the graveyard. There will be a short cutscene when you are questioned by a gman, and then you will wake up back in Boyd's house, whom will give you the rifle.

If you need the flowers, go to the big garden place and get through the gate, there are a number of ways to do it. It's easier to use clairvoyance on the crow feather to see what you are doing, but it doesn't really matter.

So, I have the flowers, (and everything but the phone and the rifle) but can't figure out how to get past the vines. Ford tell's me (using the bacon) to use SHIELD to get past the sniper, but I don't have the rifle (which apparently I need). I seem to be missing something....I never got the above mentioned cutsceen from a Gman...did I miss a cinematic? Or was their some odd bug that I encountered? I get the whole FedEx idea of this level, but something's missing from the equation.
Help?
 TyraaRane
09-07-2005, 9:36 AM
You won't get the gun from Boyd until you get past the vines and go inside the tomb. I don't think you get any advice from Cruller on the vines, so I'll just tell you: burninate 'em.
Page: 1 of 1