Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GTK Radiant 1.3.12 Help Please

Page: 1 of 1
 acewombat
04-19-2005, 7:34 AM
I am trying to use the latest version of Radiant. I installed it but when I go to load it I get an illegal operation that shuts down the whole program. In another window there is some text that says something like:

GTK 1.3.12.exe:4278461393 GtkGlExt-CRITICAL file GTKglwidget.c line 225 GTK_widget_set_gl capabillity Assertion GDK_is_gl_config (GLconfig) failed

and GTK 1.3.12.exe:4278461393 GtkGLExt CRITICAL file gdkgldrawable.c Line 141 (Gdk_gl_drawable_gl_begin) Assertion GDK_is_drawable (gl drawable) failed

OpenGL not ready - postpone texture compression capability check
OpenGL not ready - postpone ATI bug workaround setup

This was in the radiant.log file

can anyone help I am using Windows 98 I have a 64 megabyte Nividia mx-400 card if that matters I thought maybe it was something to do with open Gl maybe???????? I have very few updates as I have recently reinstalled windows 98 could I be missing something, an update -driver,perhaps??? Surely it's not my card because of my card? Please help.
 demo
04-20-2005, 9:36 PM
get 1.4

and turn logging on:p
 acewombat
04-25-2005, 5:17 PM
Thanks I got 1.4 but -I did get it to work however it still crashes alot. I can usually get it working once and my maps. But if I exit the program and run it again later it starts crashing again. Also my map will work at first in the game and then they begin to crash.
I uninstalled everything and took GTK and Jedi Academt out then I installed them again (and patched the game because it doesn't work at all without the patch) and once again it all worked one time but now Radiant crashes again and my maps crash when I load up JA to run them. When you say turn logging on do you mean the "log on to console" selection you make the first time you run Radiant-cause I selected that when I ran it?

Thanks
Page: 1 of 1