Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Real Darth Nihilus Released!

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Stryke
04-12-2005, 4:37 PM
 Darth_Tratious
04-12-2005, 4:49 PM
damn he looks evil that looks really good though.
 Jeff
04-12-2005, 5:16 PM
I love the red additions to his robes, looks great.:D
 ID129
04-12-2005, 6:58 PM
Wow he looks amazing
 tomwaz
04-12-2005, 7:17 PM
Great skin, it makes nihilus look more than just a generic sith with a cloak and mask.

Maybe you could do a mod to increase his stats for your next mod:D
 Glamador
04-12-2005, 8:44 PM
i personally am going to stick with my Medievil skin for Nihilus that i got on PCgamemods (it had no screeny tho, i think it was recent so just look for it). This reminds me of what ppl used to do for Malak in KotOR 1...its a nice skin and if it werent for the overall kickass-ness of hte one i have i would so use this!
 DarthRevan2102
04-12-2005, 9:12 PM
i posted this at pcgm too but incase u look here more often for replies.... does this change the actual Nihilus in the game? or does it let you wear these as Robes?
 Darth Khasei
04-12-2005, 9:41 PM
It is for the one in the game. However, I am in the middle of making it wearable for my PC now ;) :D
 Darth Stryke
04-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Glad you all like it. First off, as posted above, this mod changes Nihilus-it does not allow the PC to wear his robes. I just used a disguise item to appear as him to make the screens. Secondly, I was going to up his stats to make him more powerful (since he was a wimp), but the ultimate saber mod in addition to giving him a custom lightsaber, is already going to make him much more powerful so I decided to let them handle it. ;)
 Colma Adawin
04-13-2005, 11:35 AM
wow, i've finally got it! Cant wait to see in-game!!

well done bud, really apprieate this!

MattCole
 DarthRevan2102
04-13-2005, 6:04 PM
ive wanted to play the game as Nihilus.... but i didnt wanna meet up with him in the end n look like a clone.... is there a way i can set this model to use as a robe and let the real Nihilus keep his original model?
 Nodakrattler
04-13-2005, 6:31 PM
Originally posted by DarthRevan2102
ive wanted to play the game as Nihilus.... but i didnt wanna meet up with him in the end n look like a clone.... is there a way i can set this model to use as a robe and let the real Nihilus keep his original model?

If you mean as a disguise it could be possible. It would require some .2da editing and possibly some hex editing of Nihilus's model. Since I don't want to highjack this thread PM me and I'll guide you through it.
 Jeff
04-13-2005, 6:44 PM
Originally posted by Darth Stryke
Glad you all like it. First off, as posted above, this mod changes Nihilus-it does not allow the PC to wear his robes. I just used a disguise item to appear as him to make the screens. Secondly, I was going to up his stats to make him more powerful (since he was a wimp), but the ultimate saber mod in addition to giving him a custom lightsaber, is already going to make him much more powerful so I decided to let them handle it. ;)

Yeah the Nihilus in game was very weak, I'll bet upping his stats a little wouldn't hurt too much even with his lightsaber being released soon. I beat him on 1st try each time on difficult setting. Good work though :D
 Glamador
04-13-2005, 7:50 PM
I also agree that Nihilus was a wimp...a nice new saber +stats will be nice. Personally I don't think they developed Nihilus well AT ALL. They showed us some background of Sion and Traya but Nihilus was just this menacing figure that attacked ONCE and got beat the FIRST ENCOUNTER not to mention he didnt even put up a fight...i mean he was supposed to be this all powerful soul sucking madman! I love the character but he was nowhere near as menacing as Malak (story wise)
 Darth Stryke
04-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Yea, I agree. I really had hoped that Nihilus would be stronger. Then when I beat him, I was thinking for the rest of the game "Oh, he'll be back and kick my butt at the end of the game-he is not readlly dead." Needless to say, I was disappointed.
 Darth Khasei
04-14-2005, 12:13 AM
You can make him MUCH TOUGHER as I did, so beating him is more realistic/difficult. Look at his UTC file and you will see why he was a wimp :D

Please do not post asking about PCGM.com links. Read the PCGM FAQ... as with now further posts asking for a working link will be deleted. -RH
Page: 1 of 1