Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy 3rd Birthday Jedi Knight II!

Page: 1 of 1
 txa1265
03-29-2005, 8:12 AM
OK, now technically it was yesterday, but I had a computer crash, so today will have to do ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JKII!!!

What were you doing three years ago? I was staying away from here because I got my copy a week later for my birthday.

I did a '3rd anniversary playthrough' in January leading up to KotOR 2, but may do it again soon.

Mike
 acdcfanbill
03-29-2005, 5:32 PM
I was prob not on here, due to extreem amount of playing ;)
 Nokill
03-30-2005, 10:20 AM
i whas playing JK2 3 years ago :D
 shukrallah
04-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Yeah, this is when they should have released JKA, truthfully.
 HapSlash
04-02-2005, 2:35 AM
Aye,... I believe releasing Jedi Academy when they did sent both games to an early grave.

Today the JKIII community isn't half of what JKII had at the time of Jedi Academy's release. I think JA came out just as people were beginning to get tired of Outcast. And with all the problems related to that game still in their minds, they jumped into JA and burned out on it far too quickly.
 Crow_Nest
04-09-2005, 2:58 PM
Wow, imagine how fast time flys. I havent even touched my JKII for along time now. But i sure miss the good ol' JK2 days. so many memories......
 Nokill
04-09-2005, 8:58 PM
i can still remember all them nice ppl on the pad fighting
and when i look back now its... empty :(
nobody remains :(
*SNIF* *SNOTTER*
 Mex
04-09-2005, 9:54 PM
I remember the old days.. When I used to hate [DJC] and get kicked every 10 minutes, when I used to roleplay, when I used to be a great duelist, used to have my Pentium II 800mhz processor and an Intel graphics card.

Those were the days. :(
 Ham Yoyo
04-17-2005, 11:37 PM
I can't believe its been 3 years since I had one of the best gaming experiences of my life. Its been a while since I played it and and its about time to play through it again. JK2 and JA are my favorite games. Happy Birthday JK2.
Page: 1 of 1