Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rebellion/Supremacy

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
03-26-2005, 9:19 AM
Just wondering if any of you folks out there fancy wiping the dust of this one and having a game?

DMUK
 swphreak
03-26-2005, 12:02 PM
If only you posted this over Spring Break... I could have brought the disc back here with me.

On the topic of playing MP... if anyone has Master of Orion 3, and wants to keep ol' Phreakie company during an MP game, send me a PM.
 Dagobahn Eagle
05-01-2005, 2:07 PM
Is Rebellion any fun? Every review I've read and most players I know slaughtered it completely.

AVault (http://www.avault.com/reviews/review_temp.asp?game=rebon). "A galactic disappointment, Rebellion fails on so many levels I can't even count them all. "
GameSpot (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/starwarsrebellion/review.html) 45%.
 Jan Gaarni
05-01-2005, 6:07 PM
They could have made much more out of it, models could have been way better, but I still enjoyed the game once you looked past all that :)

And I mean that seriously.

The little thing like being able to name each ship, and each group of ship, was a very nice toach. :)

Finally I could use my extensive list of Star Destroyer ship list I had, and has now grown to include many many other types of ships aswell. :)
 Darth Andrew
05-01-2005, 7:16 PM
Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle
Is Rebellion any fun? Every review I've read and most players I know slaughtered it completely.
As long as your an avid Star Wars fan, you will like it. I personally enjoyed it myself.
 Fishflesh
05-07-2005, 2:28 PM
this was a great game , altrough i never realy liked the space battles.

rebellion its get old nowdays
Page: 1 of 1