Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite RC Moments (so far)

Page: 1 of 1
 Shok_Tinoktin
03-15-2005, 3:54 AM
I've had three good ones so far:

1. I was playing assault on the Ghostship map. I took the flag at the beginning, hopped out the window, ran through the vents, threw a TD through the window of their base, ran up the elevator, and got gunned down. I then repeated that about two or so more times. I realized I had time for one more, so I grabbed the flag, rushed through the vents, threw a TD through the window, hit the button to call the elevator down, ran around and went through the door. When I entered, I found two of them looking down the elevator waiting for me and one of them looking out the window. I managed to score unharassed with 7 seconds to spare.

2. I was on a CTF server, with few people. My team was winning 2 to 1, when I realized the other team had left. So I switched to Clone, and no sooner did someone else join the game and go on Trandos. I managed to get their flag, but they got mine first. So I had to go hunt down the guy with my flag, kill him with melee (i was out of nades). This took me all the way back to their base. I then had to make my way back to my base without them getting their first. After I managed to do it, one of their guys left, and I scored three more in a row to win.

3. I beat Kurgan in a deathmatch! ...once. :D
 Joetheeskimo
03-15-2005, 7:37 AM
Like I said in another thread, this guy using only rockets and grenades was annoying me, so I chased him down, dodgin his rockets and jumping his grenades, and took him out with a DC-15, just to make him look pathetic :xp:
 Nokill
03-15-2005, 8:18 AM
i hope i get to do the number 3 to only i promesd to fight whit him :o

darnet!!! :p

well nicest moments are me and one othere guy agains 7 republic ppl and me getting the flag and scoring whitout being spotted :D
 BeBop
03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Once in CTF I got the flag and started running. But 2 trandos just spawned in the room. One must have not seen me and started running down the nearest hall. The other spotted me but got blown by my TD. I started running behind the one who hadn't noticed me. I kept running behind him pretty much pushing up against him. after leaving the hallway and heading to the main area, another Trando spawned behind me but I Guess they though that the red name of the trando I was behind and my red glow meant it was a teammate...either way he didn't fire at me till about 5 seconds later. And by then I Had reached a point where I could take a more covered route and was protected by the wall. I scored. The guy I was following never noticed me... Despite the fact that I had followed him from their base to almost halfway to ours.

Oh and I killed Kurgan a few times the other day.
 Doomie
03-15-2005, 12:23 PM
WEll, the beginning of the singleplayer campaign was cool.

Haven't really had much special multiplayer experiences. Except or the time i grapped an ACP gun and gunned down the opposing team in three or four shots. To quote Sev: 'They're just lining up to die!'
 RC-11/62
03-30-2007, 3:17 PM
Everything when Scorch tells a joke thats a favorite RC moment

"If we are all clones why am I the only one with the sense of humor?"-RC-11/62-Scorch
 TXH-1138
04-22-2007, 2:16 PM
Like I said in another thread, this guy using only rockets and grenades was annoying me, so I chased him down, dodgin his rockets and jumping his grenades, and took him out with a DC-15, just to make him look pathetic :xp:

stickin it to the noob. to quote scorch, "now THAT was fun!"
 TXH-1138
04-22-2007, 2:22 PM
Everything when Scorch tells a joke thats a favorite RC moment

"If we are all clones why am I the only one with the sense of humor?"-RC-11/62-Scorch

"Hey Sev, this one looks like your mother!" yea scorch is the coolest commando ever cause he's funny and not a stuck-up suck-up
 Lord Rengal
04-22-2007, 4:17 PM
i would have to say that my favorite commando moment would be when on depot i had the shotty, and was going around chucking thermals and killing everyone with the shotty. i think i got like 50 kills (perhaps somewhat of an exaggeration) out of the team's 100 kills for the win
 TXH-1138
05-10-2007, 7:19 PM
i would have to say that my favorite commando moment would be when on depot i had the shotty, and was going around chucking thermals and killing everyone with the shotty. i think i got like 50 kills (perhaps somewhat of an exaggeration) out of the team's 100 kills for the win
i had a moment like that. exactly, and i got quite a few "four kills"... it was great. i also had a sniping moment, though i have those more often, on arena a17... oh people get so angry at me and its fun.
 VengefulJan
06-27-2007, 5:25 PM
This was a funny memory:

I was with my friend (Can't remember his name) in a team deathmatch (on that map with the grav-lifts) and we were out numbered 2-1 + we kept sniping them when they were on the lifts, so then they didn't come for a minute (must have been planning) so we stocked up on demo surplus just to get ready. Then they all just charged through the doors in the middle (must have gotten fed up with our sniping) so we were on both sides of our base just looking down on them and just unloaded 5#17 on them. We just kept shooting rockets and lobing grenades even when they were dead LOL LOL LOL... it was just so funny!!!
Page: 1 of 1