Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber change after first encounter with Tavion????

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Smaug
03-05-2005, 6:00 AM
When i lost my saber at the encouter with Rosh,Tavion i used a single green one...now luke said to me i had to change it now i have dual green sabers and after a 2 missions i want a single back...How do i rebuild my lightsaber?? is it possible to get a single one again??
 Jamps
03-05-2005, 3:32 PM
you dont HAVE to chnage it (i didnt have to), but just reload your game to when you beat tavio and maybe you can pick a new setting.
 Nokill
03-05-2005, 6:51 PM
you don't have to you only do have the option to you can't get it back unless you play it from the start again or a save game from bevore the mission
 Darth Smaug
03-06-2005, 6:15 AM
Damn...I can't play Vjun again without starting a new game?
 Crow_Nest
03-07-2005, 9:24 AM
You can skip to vjun by using the devmap command, but it kinda screws up your force power point allocations.

Or use the saber change command, but this is cheating so its up to you if you wanna do this

First enable cheats by typing helpusobi 1 in the console. Now use the following codes

saber single_[1-9]
Eg. saber single_2
this gives a single saber, but with hilt number 2. Numbers are 1 - 9, each number gives a different saber hilt model

sabercolor [color]
Eg. sabercolor green
This will give a green saber blade color
 Darth Smaug
03-09-2005, 7:47 AM
Thanks Crow almost given up hope :)
 Durocha
03-13-2005, 7:03 PM
Just to correct something in Crow's post. the color changing code need a 1 in there. As in:

saberColor 1 green

This tells it to change your first saber's color. 2 would be your second saber. And as for the staff, it's:

saberColor 1 red red

Change colors as you like.
 Crow_Nest
03-14-2005, 11:01 AM
I forgot the sabercolor cheat, thanks :)
 Darth Smaug
03-15-2005, 6:55 AM
Thanks guys!
Page: 1 of 1