Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finally: A Mod to skip (most of) Peragus

Page: 2 of 2
 Cl_flushentityh
01-24-2006, 4:40 PM
In the Telos polar region, I seem to be encountering a weird bug. Atton and Kreia remain rooted to the spot where they enter Atris' complex. Apparently, some sort of cheat menu is supposed to be accessible through Atton, and Kreia cannot be spoken to at all. When selecting Atton's dialouge/cheat option "skip to Atris confrontation," I go through the dialogue and afterwards nothing changes. If I continue to skip to the confrontation, it's an infinite loop in which I cannot free my party members. The same happens if I do the confrontation proper. If I select the option "continue with Kreia conversation," nothing happens at all.

Note that I have not installed any other KOTOR2 mods and am using the 1.52 patch.

Edit: I have read elsewhere that this is apparently a bug related to being a nice guy, and apparently not mod-related. Will fix that after loading the autosave . . .
 JediKnight707
01-24-2006, 10:50 PM
Thank you so much for making this mod, it saves so much time :D
 Darth Anorien
01-27-2006, 2:58 PM
This mod doesn't work for. I can see all the options in the consoles, but after being warped to the Ebon Hawk, game freezes. Only thing I can do is to move the mouse and by moving the mouse I can also look whats around me but nothing else.

So, is there a chance that this is a bug?

EDIT: I found a way to fix it, luckily!
And thank you for doing this mod. I never liked Peragus anyway. :D
 General Kenobi
01-27-2006, 8:00 PM
I believe that the "frozen screen" thang can be undone by hitting the ESC key when you warp there and it happens. :D

:ben:
General Kenobi
 Jae Onasi
01-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Yep, my game froze too, at the Ebon Hawk, and I hit the escape key and all was well.

I also have the 'Rescue (character) in my active journal also, but boy, is it a miniscule price to pay (and I really don't care that it's in the journal, either) for not having to run around through tunnels killing incessant numbers of droids.
:)
 RedHawke
01-28-2006, 1:41 AM
^^^^
You are both correct.

This problem happened with my Exile's Item Pack as well the game would freeze when the script to give you items ran, see in TSL when you get an item with a script it tells you the item on the screen, get too many items and the window doesn't show properly so the only way to get rid of the invisible window is the 'Esc' key.

There is a setting in the scripting language that you can remove the items given from displaying on screen and causing that glitch. Kudos to stoffe -mkb- for showing me how to do it. I have done so when I updated my Exile Items mod. But that is likely what is happening here.

SuperSquall just needs to update his script. In the meantime the 'Esc' key should work fine. ;)
 Darth Anorien
01-28-2006, 8:50 AM
I also have the 'Rescue (character) in my active journal also, but boy, is it a miniscule price to pay (and I really don't care that it's in the journal, either) for not having to run around through tunnels killing incessant numbers of droids.
I noticed this too, but I'm that kind of guy that hates all unimportant or useless entries in the journal. Maybe SuperSquall will fix this when he/she has time. :)

In the meantime the 'Esc' key should work fine. ;)
I pressed "Enter" key. :p But it would be nice to fix the script problem, it's easier that way.
 darthciam6
01-30-2006, 7:29 PM
It says page not found ony our link..can someone please post up the link for the MOD? i beg of you! i cant stand the peragus part.
 The Paper
01-30-2006, 8:45 PM
^
darthciam6, the link on this page posted by Jackel works. I just tried it so unless it's a problem on your end or you tried the link in SuperSquall's first post in this thread, this should work: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/12010.html)
 darthciam6
01-31-2006, 7:09 PM
thx paper :)
 jamng
04-09-2007, 10:09 PM
Just wanted to say this was a cool mod. The only "issue" I've noticed for myself is if you decide not to skip Peragus that some of the console commands, stuff isn't quite there.
 2Cold Scorpio
04-11-2007, 6:48 PM
I've noticed a fairly major omission with this mod...you don't seem to get the Sonic Sensor (as far as I can tell), meaning you can't use that particular dialog option with HK-47 later on, and you CAN'T access the HK Factory in THAT mod if you use this mod. Should be an easy fix to include the Sonic Sensor in the given items, I would figure. I just mention this to decrease compatibility issues...other than that, I really liked this mod. :)
 7ru7h
06-02-2007, 8:07 PM
I've noticed a fairly major omission with this mod...you don't seem to get the Sonic Sensor (as far as I can tell), meaning you can't use that particular dialog option with HK-47 later on, and you CAN'T access the HK Factory in THAT mod if you use this mod. Should be an easy fix to include the Sonic Sensor in the given items, I would figure. I just mention this to decrease compatibility issues...other than that, I really liked this mod. :)

i noticed the same thing today, and have been looking for a way to get the sonic sensor, but i cant seem to find it... if anyone has a solution to this, please post it...
thx
~7ru7h

Edit: can't cheat it in... must look for other ways :monkbomb:
 red_alert
07-30-2007, 1:13 AM
plz reup this mod, none of the links are working :(
 Kaldo
04-20-2008, 6:17 AM
plz reup this mod, none of the links are working :(

same here, can someone pls send rs link or something like that :confused: :(
 Eefluxx
04-20-2008, 7:24 PM
 nuclearnose
09-28-2008, 3:00 PM
when i try to open the file it brings up a blank webpage then the webpage closes itself. do u kno what the problem is?
 SamekhCephar
12-30-2008, 6:07 PM
hey, i have one little problem
after i am transported to the ebon hawk hangar
i'm stuck
i can't do anything unless i type warp for the cheat. now the problem is that i don't know what to do after i arrive to the hangar, the cutscene doesn't appear and there's no way to get on to the ebon hawk
please help.

when i try to open the file it brings up a blank webpage then the webpage closes itself. do u kno what the problem is?

the problem is that you are trying to open it normally
you need to download 7-zip use it to open the file.

Merged double post. Welcome to the forums :) - you may find it helpful to review the forum rules found here; http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=169078) You can use the "Edit" function to add things to your post instead of double posting (which is against the rules) :) -- j7
 A_Dead_Jedi
01-01-2009, 5:43 AM
You have no idea how much joy this mod has brought me over the years.

Props, as much as I can give.
 TriggerGod
01-01-2009, 2:30 PM
hey, i have one little problem
after i am transported to the ebon hawk hangar
i'm stuck

Press the escape key.
 The Genius
01-03-2009, 12:28 AM
For some reason, after using this mod, I can no longer speak with Atton. I click on him but nothing happens. Anyone else have this issue?
 SamekhCephar
01-11-2009, 5:08 PM
Press the escape key.

you sure?
i'll try it
 Cattpride
01-16-2009, 9:29 PM
One of the most useful mods. Good job. :D
Now someone should make a mod that skips through Telos. :rolleyes:

Deleted some off topic posts, lets stay on topic. Thanks. -RH
 Peragus Hater
04-11-2010, 9:30 PM
Does this complete the bonus quests/completable quest parts?
 N-5/Prudii
04-12-2010, 12:08 AM
I think so... But you can use KSE if it doesn't.
 DarthVader12
06-27-2010, 12:11 AM
What is the current version? On filefront it is 1.2? Is that the latest?
 Pein_KeS
06-27-2010, 11:01 AM
It is the latest as long as it won't say "You are looking at an older version blah blah" or something "please click here to get to the newest"
 Nick Vader
06-14-2011, 9:14 PM
Can someone please edit the first post to add a working link ? Helps not to distress viewers...

http://www.gamefront.com/files/6077479/ssskipperagus.rar)
 CptPriceless
06-15-2011, 1:58 PM
I hope this one works with TSLRCM because the other Skip Peragus Mod made sure I DIDN'T get the

HK Sonic Imprint Sensor, and I wasn't able to get it through cheats or the Save Game Editor. :¬:
 VeganHipster
07-26-2011, 2:12 AM
I hope this one works with TSLRCM because the other Skip Peragus Mod made sure I DIDN'T get the

HK Sonic Imprint Sensor, and I wasn't able to get it through cheats or the Save Game Editor. :¬:

So does this mod work with TSLRCM?
 CptPriceless
07-26-2011, 12:24 PM
It does. Unless you want to get into the
HK Factory.:indif:
 Fallerup
10-26-2011, 7:51 PM
First of all, I'd like to thank you for creating this, as I hate playing through Peragus. But You missed something. You included Atton & Krea's +/- influence and the light vrs dark, but where is T3-M4??
It bugs me, that I have to go out of my way to unlock his final reward, when all I have to do is play peragus normally. So I tried that, but guess what? It doesn't work.

If you have this Mod installed, you are forced to use it, as doors to hanger 25 are open the moment you awake from your tank. The computer used to open the doors to Hanger 25 and The Fuel depot (the other door) doesn't work when we (T3-M4) have the parts to fix it. Your mod messed it up, I'm sorry to say.

this is version 1.2, So if a newer version is made or is gonna be made, that would be great.

Here is what's missing: +/- influence with T3-M4 (one time), make the computer that you use to warp with accessible normally, if you choose not to skip on the first computer ("play peragus normally" option). You need it (the computer) to watch some video and other stuff. Fix the hanger 25 door thing, so that it only happens IF you choose to use the mod and not if you want to play it like normal.

Thank you. You can test this yourself if you like.
 Blix
10-27-2011, 2:32 AM
Why would you want to skip Peragus? It's the funnest level of the game (in my opinion), as well as it sets up the story.
 jonathan7
10-27-2011, 3:54 AM
It bugs me, that I have to go out of my way to unlock his final reward, when all I have to do is play peragus normally. So I tried that, but guess what? It doesn't work.

Firstly you could just use KSE to up T3-M4's influence, but your points/questions also beg several other questions. Why would you install a "Skip Peragus mod" if you just want to play Peragus normally? You could you know, un-install the mod and play the mod normally, instead of moaning about how a mod entitled "Skip Peragus" doesn't let you play Peragus. Your not forced to use the mod; you installed, and it will of come with a disclaimer saying you use it at your own risk...

this is version 1.2, So if a newer version is made or is gonna be made, that would be great.

You know the game is like 6 years old, haven't seen Squall around here in ages; so I doubt there is going to be an update to the mod. So you'll either have to play Peragus, or put up with the horror of having to use KSE to edit T3-M4's influence or take up modding yourself and fixing it.
Page: 2 of 2