Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Theme Song: 'Clones' by Ash

Page: 1 of 1
 Usurpo
03-03-2005, 6:21 PM
I. Love. This. Song. Anyone know where I can grab a copy?
 StarWarsPhreak
03-03-2005, 7:35 PM
You can try here (http://www.recordstore.co.uk/ash/). ;)
 Nokill
03-04-2005, 8:00 AM
din't lucasarts post them all on there site?
 El Sitherino
03-04-2005, 8:23 AM
Originally posted by Nokill
Didn't lucasarts post them all on there site? Yes. I believe ZBomber even posted mirrors to the songs in the thread on that subject.
 StarWarsPhreak
03-04-2005, 9:27 AM
Are you sure it was a link to this particular song?

At the official site. (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swrepubliccommando/hud.html) Under "Downloads -> mp3s" there are those, but "Ash - Clones" isn't listed.

I would be most interested to see Zed's link..
 ZBomber
03-04-2005, 11:06 AM
I never had "Ash - Clones".

Phreak - Check the other thread. It might have gone down though, because Lycos deletes your webspace after 30 days of "under-activity", and I can't afford to host about 40 MB on my server. :\

I don't have the game, but try checking some of the files that came with it.
 deloused
03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Usurpo
I. Love. This. Song. Anyone know where I can grab a copy?

Do you have the PC demo?

Look in the sounds folder, and there's the MP3 of it in there.

Happy listening :)
 Usurpo
03-04-2005, 1:50 PM
Originally posted by deloused
Do you have the PC demo?

Look in the sounds folder, and there's the MP3 of it in there.

Happy listening :)

I checked the actual game's sounds file. They are all in some wierd format. Any way I can convert it?
 ZBomber
03-04-2005, 2:10 PM
What format is it in? Try www.downloads.com)
 Jed
03-04-2005, 2:43 PM
It's in the "music" folder.

At least in the full version of the game. It's in .OGG, which is playable by WinAmp.
 Usurpo
03-04-2005, 3:08 PM
Originally posted by Jed

At least in the full version of the game. It's in .OGG, which is playable by WinAmp.

Alright, cool. Is there a way I can convert it to MP3 for use on my MP3...player?

EDIT: Never mind. I downloaded a convertor, and am jamming to 'Clones' on Music Match, and loving every minute of it. :sweat:
 Joetheeskimo
03-05-2005, 6:57 AM
On the Republic Commando site, go to Videos and you can egt the music video...(I assume it's for that song :o) Is 'Clones' the electronic-techno-style song they played for the intro? If not...*runs out*
 Kurgan
03-06-2005, 2:43 AM
The music video is also included in the full game, in the "Extras" section. ; )
 ZBomber
03-07-2005, 5:47 PM
Ick, I don't like that song. Hmm, I think I'm fine with Aerosmith and AC/DC for now. ;)
 adillon
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Usurpo
Alright, cool. Is there a way I can convert it to MP3 for use on my MP3...player?

EDIT: Never mind. I downloaded a convertor, and am jamming to 'Clones' on Music Match, and loving every minute of it. :sweat:
was gonna suggest getting dBpowerAMP Music Convertor (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm) and its OGG convertor, but you already got what you need.
 Da_man
07-02-2007, 6:25 PM
Ick, I don't like that song. Hmm, I think I'm fine with Aerosmith and AC/DC for now. ;)
I prefer the Police and Crush 40, who does the music for most of the new sonic games. :emodanc:
 Obss Damell
08-15-2007, 3:38 AM

i tried, just use ''open with...'' and press windows media player, then ur in :D
Page: 1 of 1