Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RC - its great fun!

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
03-02-2005, 1:18 PM
Having managed to get my hands on a copy, ive been playing this evening and I am enjoying the game. It has some very tough elements, great team comments, its fast, furious at times and as yet, no 'show stopping' bugs!

The music is great as well. mixer of rock and star wars! Its out friday, so heads up guys n gals..also, for those in the UK, you'll need to be quick to get your hands on this!

DMUK
 ZBomber
03-02-2005, 2:29 PM
It's already out here in the US, but good to hear it's a great game!
 Kurgan
03-02-2005, 5:09 PM
Originally posted by DarthMaulUK
Having managed to get my hands on a copy, ive been playing this evening and I am enjoying the game. It has some very tough elements, great team comments, its fast, furious at times and as yet, no 'show stopping' bugs!

The music is great as well. mixer of rock and star wars! Its out friday, so heads up guys n gals..also, for those in the UK, you'll need to be quick to get your hands on this!

DMUK

XBox or PC?

Single Player or Multiplayer?

Thanks for your info. ; )
 TK-8252
03-02-2005, 7:23 PM
I've played the single player two times through now and no errors, bugs, or crashes at all. A couple bacta dispensers can be a little stubborn, but they get going after you reposition yourself.

So no bugs... other than Geonosians! :D [/badjoke]
 Joetheeskimo
03-03-2005, 5:25 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
So no bugs... other than Geonosians! :D [/badjoke]

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! :rofl:

Dammit, I wish the stupid game would arrive, I feel left outta the fun. Damn free shipping. :(
Page: 1 of 1