Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

great game

Page: 1 of 1
 Kangaroo
02-20-2005, 5:28 AM
just like to say star wars battlefront is a great game
i have had the game for about 2 weeks now and really enjoy it

i am glad that the patches have fixed the intial problems, which when reading reviews about intially made me wonder weather to purchase this game or not, but i am glad i took the risk, cause none of those intial problems that are mentioned in most of the reviews exsist anymore

another thing that made me undiced about the game (before i bought it) was all the stuff on about autoaim, and it being to easy to shoot people, even on a pc, which is my platform of choice. but i found this not to be true, and i have not seen any autoaim at all. (which is good).

so just want to say thanks for such a great game.
 arramus
03-16-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Kangaroo

SWBF is indeed a great game and the recent release of some quality maps and mods makes it even better.

I played a game with someone using autoaim and it was a little 'testing' to say the least. I didn't have a chance and was being killed within seconds. My lose to win ration was about 8:2.

I had to change tactics and approach this player by surprise or take them out from a distance or else I would have spent the game forever spawning.

Another netcode patch to improve server stability is needed but apart from that it's a great game.
Page: 1 of 1