Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cheat to Fight Bodyguards & Find Tarfful *spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 TK-8252
02-19-2005, 4:14 PM
I came across this on the LA forums and thought I'd share it with you guys.

In the last demo level, The Bodyguards, before you unlock the door and find that Wookiee ripping apart Trandos, open the console (press `) and type "ghost". Then fly down to the landing pad that Grevious is at (he won't be there) and then fly through the door there, and go to the "checkerboard" wall that you can blow up. There'll be a lot of Trandos there that come over a wall. Type "walk" in console, and plant an explosive on the "checkerboard" wall (it takes 20 seconds instead of 10). Blow through and there'll be another door to breach on the other side. That door leads to the landing pad with Tarfful and Grevious's his ship which is taking off. Two of Grevious's his Bodyguards are left behind.

I used the "loaded" cheat to get the Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon and it works well on his Grevious's Bodyguards. Just don't let them get close or fire their rockets!
 tommygunner
02-19-2005, 5:07 PM
yea it is realli cool... and i killed tarfull by mistake :D then i lost
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 6:38 AM
Nice find. I only fought one of them (medium difficulty to account for that perhaps?), and afterward I got some nice scripted vocals, but the level was unbeatable after that (even Tarfful seemed invincible). At least our objective was complete!

Posted a news item about it.
 Joetheeskimo
02-20-2005, 7:55 AM
Awesome! Anything to give me an extra few minutes of gameplay in the short demo :D
 TK-8252
02-20-2005, 8:26 AM
>.< I suppose I should have put some of that in spoiler tags... my apologies.
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 2:38 PM
My bad, I think there were actually two I fought. I just got confused because when you defeat one he "kneels down" and then explodes, and I thought maybe it was an attack rather than a self destruction. Another guy did the exact same thing. Later going to the landing pad there was a third one, but he couldn't be destroyed (at that point you couldn't destroy anyone, and the level is basically over).
 TK-8252
02-20-2005, 2:42 PM
Yeah, I was wondering what the "kneeling" death was gonna do. The first time I killed one and saw it kneeling down I had a feeling it was going to blow up, but I thought the blast would kill me so I ran like hell, :p but the explosion doesn't hurt. :)
Page: 1 of 1