Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

trigger problems

Page: 1 of 1
 JeeMonkey
02-13-2005, 1:57 PM
ok i have a problem with a trigger........this is long so bear with me

i have a duel room where the FPS is better than any where else in the map......but if people stand in the door way the fps gets ****ed........so even though the door will crush people standing under it longer than 3 seconds.....i want to make a button that will lock the door so people can duel with continuous good fps........the only problem is that when you have situations like this NOOBS tend to lock the doors and kill themselves so the doors can not be unlocked..........so i have made a trigger that fills the entire duel room and i am trying to make it so that when no one is inside the duel room trigger.....the doors become unlocked.......

PROBLEM....... i can not seem to create a value of TARGET-2 (of the duel room trigger) and link it to a target-activate entity that will unlock the doors

do i need a target-1 before i can enter a value of target-2??????

is this way too complicating or am i making this more difficult than it needs to be or what? help me plz!!!!!

ANYTHING HELPS....DONT HOLD BACK A THOUGHT......
 JeeMonkey
02-13-2005, 2:01 PM
one last thing to note.......

if i have a trigger with KEY: target2 VALUE: (unlockdoor)

should the entity that unlocks the door have.....
KEY: target2name VALUE: (unlockdoor)
 JeeMonkey
02-13-2005, 8:03 PM
ok i dont know how i did it....but i fixed the long confusing problem all by myself.....YAY ME!!!!

sry for taking up space in the forum menu :(
Page: 1 of 1