Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotORII:TSL stat sheets are available for download

Page: 1 of 1
 Achilles
02-06-2005, 2:56 PM
...from my website. I thought that my contract with freewebs expired at the beginning of the month, but apparently they automatically renew your agreement unless you tell them in advance that you wish to cancel. Normally, I would contest it, but with TSL for PC right around the corner, why bother?

Special thanks to Drazin who helped me out with some stats that were not provided on the Gamebanshee site. There are still a few entries missing, but I'll correct those of the coming days.

Included in the "first print" are:

Ranged weapons and upgrades
Melee weapons and upgrades
Lightsaber component and crystal upgrades
Utility items (belts, gloves, implants, etc)
All armors and robes with upgrades
Launched weapons and mines (this includes Mira's launcher).

I'll probably add the droid stuff later, but we'll have to wait and see.

As always feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

Achilles

Direct link (http://www.freewebs.com/achilles01/kotoriitslreferences.htm)
 wolfshadow
02-06-2005, 4:35 PM
Thanks,

Great info... and good link to the download. I don't have excel installed.

I advanced ordered my copy of TSL today at EB and got a crappy bookmark for the advance order. I'm working so I'm gonna send my wife to pick it up for me on the 10th when EB says they should have it in.

Looking foward to all the mods that the community is going to come up with for this game.
 Darth Stryke
02-06-2005, 5:43 PM
Awesome resource Achilles! Man, and to think I might have to wait a week after it comes out to get TSL :( This will definitely help kick off a few things when it comes out :D Thanks!
 Drazin
02-06-2005, 6:52 PM
My pleasure Achilles, I hardly think my one contribution is worthy of the notoriety however. PM me with a list of things you are still lacking and I will see if I can dig up some stats.
(Unfortunetly, Droid stuff is usually the first things to be broken down into components, because you usually get ALOT of components out of em.)
 Mav
02-06-2005, 7:12 PM
Great info Achilles, I bet this will help the modders with custom stats etc.
 Achilles
02-06-2005, 9:50 PM
Originally posted by Drazin
My pleasure Achilles, I hardly think my one contribution is worthy of the notoriety however. PM me with a list of things you are still lacking and I will see if I can dig up some stats.
(Unfortunetly, Droid stuff is usually the first things to be broken down into components, because you usually get ALOT of components out of em.) I'll do that. Thanks for the offer!
 sketch42
02-07-2005, 8:21 AM
for anyone that doesnt have MS Excel you can download Excel Viewer Here.... Its FREE!!!! :)http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/e/f/9ef13e5d-2116-40de-ab97-310811f0f3ca/xlviewer.exe)

Overview
With Excel Viewer 2003, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer 2003 to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions.
 Achilles
02-07-2005, 8:33 AM
Originally posted by sketch42
for anyone that doesnt have MS Excel you can download Excel Viewer Here.... Its FREE!!!! :)http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/e/f/9ef13e5d-2116-40de-ab97-310811f0f3ca/xlviewer.exe)

Overview
With Excel Viewer 2003, you can open, view, and print Excel workbooks, even if you don't have Excel installed. You can also copy data from Excel Viewer 2003 to another program. However, you cannot edit data, save a workbook, or create a new workbook. This download is a replacement for Excel Viewer 97 and all previous Excel Viewer versions. Links to the viewer can also be found at the bottom of my stats pages :)
 Darth333
02-08-2005, 7:06 PM
Thanks Achilles! I was finally able to upload you stat sheets in the tutorials :)
 Achilles
02-08-2005, 7:09 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Thanks Achilles! I was finally able to upload you stat sheets in the tutorials :) I appreciate you doing so. Hopefully, LucasArts will get around to releasing the PC version one of these days so that we can use this info to start modding :D
 Darth Stryke
02-08-2005, 7:20 PM
Yea, cannot wait until I get TSL to put these to use. Unfortunately I must first figure out how to get my model in-game. Yes, I have read the tutorials and still am having a problem. If anyone can help, check my post a few posts below. :D (Yes, I know, I seem to be the only person who cannot get his or her model in-game.)
Page: 1 of 1