Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Everyone love a lamer!

Page: 1 of 1
 GrandAlephGadol
01-29-2005, 12:32 PM
Everyone hates those damned lamers, right? Those evil beings who will not let anyone alone to duel and chat all day!

Anywho, I made this short vid showing the gaming day of an average FPS player who purchases JKA, and his subsequent adventures. Unbeknowenst to him, he is a lamer! Where will this terrible curse lead him?

(Ok, this is just a vid bashing no-laming, saber-only peeps, but I swear its really funny!)

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=3735)
 Tinny
01-29-2005, 1:35 PM
good ninjas that was great. What music was used in the video?
 Samuel Dravis
01-29-2005, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by GrandAlephGadol
(Ok, this is just a vid bashing no-laming, saber-only peeps, but I swear its really funny!) When are those not funny? :D
 GrandAlephGadol
01-30-2005, 8:49 PM
Im glad yall enjoyed it.

The music is in the readme in the zip file. However, just so you dont have to redownload, the songs are:

Boney M - Brown Girl in the Ring
Jim Croce - If you want to be happy for the rest of your life
 acdcfanbill
02-01-2005, 7:28 PM
you know i love it doug... ;)
 Nokill
02-01-2005, 8:41 PM
haha funny :)
realy nice whit the matrix effect on the slapping :)
 DruggedSith
02-19-2005, 11:26 AM
Doug is a closet saberist
 Master William
02-19-2005, 3:04 PM
I made a video like that some time ago... maybe you've seen it? I'm the Wookiee that starts grip-kicking two "honour boys"

Downloading your video right now, I'm sure it will be good.

EDIT: I laughed at your video, very funny. Especially when you got kicked it I heard "haa-haa" from Nelson in The Simpsons.

If the search function was working, I would be able to show you my "lamer video" as well, but it's not working...
 Jamps
02-20-2005, 4:12 PM
That was great! (gotta love chop shop too, I play there all the time.)
 Darth Smaug
02-27-2005, 8:46 AM
niiiiiiiiice:D
Page: 1 of 1