Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Warping to modules in TSL on the xbox

Page: 1 of 1
 envida
01-25-2005, 9:52 PM
I have been trying to make some mods for TSL on the xbox and was wondering if there is any easy way to warp to different modules? It's easy on the pc with cheats and the warp command. Is there a similar way to do on the xbox?
 Darth333
01-26-2005, 5:51 AM
There are no warp cheat codes but I was told that my Warping Armband mod works fine on the xbox. My mod was for Kotor 1 (you can download it from my sig) but I think Stormsinger made one for TSL (dunno if it has been released though).
 StormSinger
01-26-2005, 9:59 AM
Yes, I do have one made.
No, I haven't released it yet. I've been too busy with other things to give it a final clean up. I just need to set some locations in a few modules that bypass cutscene triggers.

I'm going to try to get back to it next week.
 Tonku-Lhasa
01-27-2005, 6:14 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
There are no warp cheat codes but I was told that my Warping Armband mod works fine on the xbox. My mod was for Kotor 1 (you can download it from my sig) but I think Stormsinger made one for TSL (dunno if it has been released though).

Do these armbands work on an unmodified XBOX?
 StormSinger
01-27-2005, 7:12 AM
Nope. They're script and 2da driven.

Sorry.
Page: 1 of 1