Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire At War.net launching this Sunday

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
01-21-2005, 2:04 PM
As the title suggests, our very own website is launching this Sunday as we all prepare for the latest news and info about Empire At War

If you have any ideas for the site as to what it should include, post below

DMUK
 DK_Viceroy
01-21-2005, 3:03 PM
The wait is finally over, Congrats DM
 Lex
01-22-2005, 2:06 AM
links to all screenshots and previews of course, as many background info as you can get and stuff... the rest(rec games, strats etc) comes when game is out
 Ch1cago88
01-22-2005, 7:25 AM
This may be a long shot, but if it can be accomplished I think it will be a great idea. Why not start figuring out rules for a leauge of some sort. Maybe a ladder leauge or a point system of some kind.

This would make the site much more active and probably make the site live a lot longer.
 saberhagen
01-23-2005, 1:35 AM
I'm hoping E@W will have a built in rated automatch system for skirmish games, like Dawn of War. I don't know how anyone ever lived without it! Obviously if it does, there won't be much need for separate ladder/points systems except for one-off tournaments.
 DarthMaulUK
01-23-2005, 1:45 AM
In fact. From what I have read, EAW will have it's own rated global league system. More information will be announced once they reveal full details on Multiplayer.

DMUK
 DK_Viceroy
01-23-2005, 8:44 AM
All Hail DM the Information god:cool:
Page: 1 of 1