Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

adding music to a large area

Page: 1 of 1
 SD_Radical_Ed
01-14-2005, 4:13 PM
i need help adding music to a large area. its a swoop race track that is part of the map i am making. i dont want the music to play all over the level, just when u enter the racetrack area. i cant use target speakers, because they only have a limited radius. plz help me.
 Nokill
01-15-2005, 12:23 AM
well then you wil have to add a lot of music points i gues :o
 SD_Radical_Ed
01-16-2005, 2:03 PM
thats not working too well.....
 Nokill
01-16-2005, 8:00 PM
what are you doing then?
 SD_Radical_Ed
01-18-2005, 4:43 PM
wellll..... its a really large track and i tried adding lots of target_speakers, but it doesnt allow enough entities to put them all, and when i drive down the track the speakers just keep triggerring and i hear the song playing like 30 times at once and it sounds horrible
 demo
01-18-2005, 5:06 PM
i know evil problem only way i think you could do that is make a trigger when you pass a certain point play a target_speaker and turn other off or somethinglike that
 Nokill
01-18-2005, 8:01 PM
yes well don't you have the abilety to use only one sound becouse if its that big....

or you can try some smart music erea thing i head aboud some time ago maby you can find something in this forum if not i migh know anothere place where you can ask
 demo
01-19-2005, 12:05 PM
ya i know read somewere in gtk only person can here the sounds
lagg on lower pcs lol scripting may help but i have no idea
Page: 1 of 1