Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hell yea introduce yourself!

Page: 1 of 2
 Rogue15
01-03-2005, 9:20 AM
oh yeah first post!

Hi, I'm Rogue15 and I'm from pennsylvania. :) i'm 21 in 18 days.
 CapNColostomy
01-03-2005, 9:29 AM
I'm Cap. I'm stuck in Oklahoma. I'm 29.
 Doomie
01-03-2005, 9:32 AM
I'm Doomie (I think that's fairly redundant)

I'm from Holland, and I'm 14. hooray.

And I'm a gnome.
 90SK
01-03-2005, 11:32 AM
I am "Skye". My current age is 15.
I've built my nest in New Hampshire, USA. :waive1:
 Jan Gaarni
01-03-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm Jan Gaarni, from Norway.

I'm 27 (and ahalf :D ) and I'll be your local Mod for the ... well, eternity I hope. :D

Some of you may know me from the SWGalaxies.Net forums, which I will still be active in (no matter how dead it is :D ). It's where I grew up you might say. ;)

If there is anything you wonder about, or want to report, just contact DarthMaulUK (the Admin) or myself, or one of the many SuperMods.
 NegativeSmiley
01-03-2005, 12:49 PM
Hi im NegativeSmiley but you can just call me Neg. Im 14 years old and will be 15 in 11 months.
 Raxor
01-03-2005, 12:54 PM
hi there im raxor and im 18 in 2 months :)
and from england
 RoxStar
01-03-2005, 1:08 PM
I'm Dave Grohl. I'm 14. I live in Aurora, Illinois. So,y a.
 Acrylic
01-03-2005, 1:17 PM
Acrylic.

15, 16 in Feb.

Live in the USA, thats all I'll tell ya. ;)
 Evil Dark Jedi
01-03-2005, 1:23 PM
Im Evil Dark Jedi or EDJ for short. I live in the country of Australia.
 Com Raven
01-03-2005, 4:56 PM
CR, germany, 20.

You might know me (maybe not :) ) from StarwarsKnights.com :)
 Jennaida
01-03-2005, 9:02 PM
Hi there, all, I'm 30 (will be 31 when this comes out), and hailing from way out in the boonies, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota :)
 DarthMaulUK
01-03-2005, 9:18 PM
I'm DMUK to everyone around here. Been on these boards for 4 years in June! wow!

Started on Galactic Battles.com, helped out with SWGalaxies.net and will be working on Republic Commando.net and of course Empireatwar.net (which will point to GB.com)

Galactic Battles.com will be the LFN Network RTS central, combining EAW and Galactic Battlegrounds.

My age? Well, i will let you figure that one out :p

DMUK
 PoM
01-04-2005, 12:09 AM
I'm Piece of metal..
And i don't know a hell of this game..
(Never EVER heard of it)
I'm 12, 13 in september..

Oh, and DMUK, Where you born 1912?
Because that's your number of posts...
So if you where a member since 1912....1 post per year.
And you are.. 96 years old (????)
Edit: 34? Are you 34?
 Nairb Notneb
01-04-2005, 2:03 AM
Nairb.

Hi. :D

(Nairb waves right hand at all of his forum friends)

(forum friends wave back) ( He assumes)

I am from Florida and I now know what four hurricanes in three months looks like. And to think that I moved down here for the weather.
 Revan Solo
01-04-2005, 3:39 AM
Hello, I am Revan Solo from Germany and I am 16.:D
 IG-64
01-04-2005, 3:54 AM
IG-64
Age 16
Male
Lives in: See location.
Homeschooled.
 Pho3nix
01-04-2005, 2:37 PM
I'm Pho3nix from Finland.
I like gaming, watching tv etc.
 lukeiamyourdad
01-04-2005, 6:44 PM
Hey all

I'm lukeiamyourdad but you can call me luke or luke's dad or LIYAD. Or even forum transvestite:p

I'm 17, soon to be 18(and drinking), live in a nice place called Montrйal, Quйbec.

I'm actually one of the survivors of GalacticBattles.com one of its last members(at least a while ago :D )

I stood there for about 2 years waiting for news of this new RTS and am more than happy that it finally comes out.

I suppose this is a new beginning for me as I am going to leave the old forum for this one.

I hope I can get to meet nice(r ;) ) people here :D

If you're wondering, I do have a female avatar but I'm actually male. Just don't hit on me. It has happened before x_x
 Mex
01-04-2005, 6:48 PM
I'm Pal™, I'm from Oxfordshire, United Kingdom and I'm fourteen.
 Sabretooth
01-05-2005, 5:34 AM
Sabretooth.
Mumbai, India.
13+1\2.

:)
 Nokill
01-05-2005, 5:35 AM
hello im Nokill some already know me :p
in 21 years old and i run a JKA/SWB/SWRC clan at www.redcell.tk)
i bin running this clan sinds 1995 +.+ and its almost 10 years old i see now :O
and erm... i edit games as a hobby :D
 Hermie
01-05-2005, 5:37 AM
Im Herminator and Im an alcoholic Im from Tromsш, Norway. I turn 16 in may.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
I'm Jan Gaarni, from Norway.
I totally didnt know that. yay \o/. now theres what, 4, 5 of us?
 DarthMuffin
01-05-2005, 6:27 AM
Known as DarthMuffin or Dark_Coffee, but stuck with this strange username I created when I started to play SWGB (i.e., almost 3 years ago (and I still don't have 700 posts :rolleyes: )).

Living in Montreal, Canada and quite proud of it.

I've started to post at the LFs when SWGB came out, and moved to GeeBee.com off topics some time after. I'm proud to say that I have defended WarCraft 3 against hordes of AoM/AoE fans in a couple of debates there.

Oh, and I'm also 17 (hey luke, we have more in common than I thought :) )
 lukeiamyourdad
01-05-2005, 7:00 AM
We so should go out together :D

Now move along, nothing to see here.
 DarthMuffin
01-05-2005, 7:59 AM
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad
We so should go out together :D

Now move along, nothing to see here.

I won't even try to comment on this... :o
 Fishflesh
01-05-2005, 8:30 AM
Im Ackbar i live in holland in the beautiful amsterdam...

im 21 years old and i played all starwars games ever made... :)
well at least whats humanly possble.

and im alsow an RTS game fan.
played rebellion (great game) , force commander (not so great :P)and of course galactic battlegrounds.

please alsow visit the offtopic-offtopic section >
http://www.echonetwork.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
 Lady Jedi
01-05-2005, 7:05 PM
Originally posted by Jennaida
Hi there, all, I'm 30 (will be 31 when this comes out), and hailing from way out in the boonies, in Sioux Falls, South Dakota :)

No way! I used to live there.

About me:

Name: Lady Jedi
 darthfergie
01-05-2005, 7:10 PM
darthfergie

just call me Fergie. (no I'm not a girl, and no I didn't get the name from the Royal Fam nuts. I'm a true blooded Arky, so the words "Great Britian" just mean nothing to me. ;) )
Hadn't been on here much due to college fun, girlfriend, and fact that GB off topic ended up moving out...and the subsequently died down. heh *shrug* It's all good. I'm back...and suprisingly enough I didn't lose my Super Mod status in the whole process, so I'll try earn it again.
I'm really thrilled at the prospects this game has, so I pretty much expect to be active in the speculation, etc involved, and I also intend to do my best to keep order...when there are like 5 other mods all around me posting. lol. Oh well, it may not be like GB back in the early days where spammers and newbs ran rampant all across the land, but it's still good stuff. heh.

I'm a gamer of course, why else would I be on here. Played pretty much all the LucasArts games I could get my hands on, from Reb Assualt and Dark Forces all the way up to KOTR and SWG. I've always had a dream for a huge space battles SW game...hopefully this game will be the answer...because I've had to make do with Rebellion and Homeworld mods for a LONG time, since FoCom and GB were laughable (heck, alot of people even consider Rebellion laughable...it got some MAJOR criticism when it came out)

feh, enough with my rambling. I'm odd and I know it, I figure you'll know it soon enough too. There, that pretty much sums it up. ;)
 swphreak
01-05-2005, 9:00 PM
I'm Phreak, I guess by now I can be considered an oldbie from GeeBee discussion. I'm away for a week and DMUK spills his guts and creates a new forum...

I'll be looking forward to this game a lot.
 Darth Groovy
01-06-2005, 2:19 AM
You all know me.

Name is Darth Groovy, the Dapper Zabrak.

I discovered LF by accident off a Google search for Darth Maul skins for Jedi Outcast. Been a member ever since. A year later, they made me a moderator, several months later, a super moderator.

I been bound to this place ever since.

My primary interests are games, movies, music, girls and Star Wars.

Occasionally, I am a lead singer in various bands, currently, I am between bands.

I'm basically a pretty nice guy, but as my title indicates, I am also an absolute wise ass, and I have a tendency to post silly pictures in place of words.

May the Force be with you!
 tommygunner
01-06-2005, 11:27 AM
hey all my name is thomas hoffman and i am 14... WHHOOO HOOO:D ? umm i live in NJ... probably the most boring place to live on the whole friggin world...:(
 Pho3nix
01-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by tommygunner
hey all my name is thomas hoffman and i am 14... WHHOOO HOOO:D ? umm i live in NJ... probably the most boring place to live on the whole friggin world...:(

Really? I think Finland takes the grand prize.
 Nokill
01-06-2005, 7:55 PM
Originally posted by Pho3nix
Really? I think Finland takes the grand prize.

whats wrong whit Finland then?
 Samuel Dravis
01-06-2005, 9:22 PM
I'm Samuel Dravis. I live in Texas and I'm 17. :)
 saberhagen
01-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Hello children. I am Sky TV's one eyed history pirate crow. My hobbies are egg smashing, train ignoring and collecting old men. I'm 28 years old. Aaah! Then I got off the bus...

Anyway, I've just come over from GB.com where no-one could understand my sense of humour. I'm mostly playing Battlefront and Dawn of War, but I'll be getting E@W when it comes out unless it turns out to be really, really terrbile, or I get a girlfriend, and neither of those things are looking likely at the moment...

My zone/gamespy name is usually _saberhagen427
 Lady Jedi
01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Samuel Dravis
I'm Samuel Dravis. I live in Texas and I'm 17. :)

Yeah, that's what you want us to think. I'm on to you and your little schemes, Dravis. :¬: *screams* *runs away*

had to. couldn't help it. :D
 Pho3nix
01-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Nokill
whats wrong whit Finland then?

It's a cold, dark and boring country. :p
 Boba Rhett
01-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Lady Jedi
No way! I used to live there.

:eek:
 Nokill
01-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Pho3nix
It's a cold, dark and boring country. :p

well i think more a like that fote please :p
 Lady Jedi
01-07-2005, 1:25 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
:eek:

It's true, Rhettski, I lived in Sioux Falls and I was in Sioux City on several occasions, as well as my one of my brothers used to do some work down there. Creepy, huh? :D

Any of you ever been to Nebraska? Is that not the most depressing place to be? Just curious. :D
 Boba Rhett
01-07-2005, 7:16 PM
Creepy? It's awesome! I only know one other person here that's been to Sioux City. :)

I've been to Nebraska a ton of times and yeah it is kind of depressing but I'm usually only around Decator over there so that could explain it.

Jack Nicholson put it the best way. "It's a thousand shades of gray" :D
 Lady Jedi
01-07-2005, 8:14 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Creepy? It's awesome! I only know one other person here that's been to Sioux City. :)
Heh, you think that's awesome, guess what! My Dad was born and raised in Atlantic, IA. Mmm-hmm. :D

I've been to Nebraska a ton of times and yeah it is kind of depressing but I'm usually only around Decator over there so that could explain it.
I've never heard of Decator. I lived in Omaha for a short while, but it seemed like forever, and we've driven through the entire state several times. We stayed in a really nice hotel in Lincoln a long time ago, and that was fun, but living in Omaha in the winter is just too much Nebraska for me.

Jack Nicholson put it the best way. "It's a thousand shades of gray" :D
Heh. You saw that movie too, eh? They depicted Omaha and the way of old midwesterners perfectly! At least I thought so, and I mean no offense to you and yours by that remark. :D
 Augustus_Leto
01-08-2005, 6:01 AM
I'm Augustus Leto, from Falls Church City, VA and I'm 15. My favorite Star Wars character is Obi-Wan. Woohoo!
 Boba Rhett
01-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I'm terribly sorry that I made you work one day out of the year. I'll try and wittle it down to thirty minutes for 2005, ok? :xp:
 lukeiamyourdad
01-08-2005, 12:26 PM
Iowa has that much snow? How many inches you got last time?
 Lady Jedi
01-08-2005, 12:59 PM
The Dakotas, Iowa, Nebraska, the whole midwest can get TONS of snow. In South Dakota, the winter of 2000 started around October, and didn't let up until March. For almost a month it hardly crept above 0 degrees Farenheit. I'd imagine Iowa get much of the same. :D

And, Chase quit your whinin' shoveling snow builds callous and character. :D
 stingerhs
01-10-2005, 7:49 AM
hey guys, i'm stingerhs, an 18 yr old from G'ville, SC. i'm hailing from the starwarsknights.com forum, and i'm wishing this 60-70 degree weather would end down here so we can get some snow. its normally 30-50 degrees right now with at least two or three snow/ice storms. to date, we've had no winter weather this winter. :(

oh well, whats up folks??? :D
 El Sitherino
01-10-2005, 6:14 PM
I'm Sith and I eat babies.
 Wraith 8
01-11-2005, 1:43 AM
The name is Wraith 8.
and uhmmm in spetember it will be 4 years when im here on the lucasforums :)

some mayknow me from:
Rogue Squadron forums
Galactic battleground forums
Swgalaxies forums
Star Wars forums

+ i check some of the other forums to :)

im also known under these RPG or Nick names:
Atex Dinn, Corzip Dinn, Mister E.

Im 24 years old and i live in the Netherlands. i became mod on the swgalaxies forums, and later on the starwars forums.
p.s. the titles admin, super mod and mod are not viewable on this forum. just saying

hope this forum will be alive and active and i hope the game is a big hit.

Wraith 8
Page: 1 of 2