Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Special Weapons?

Page: 1 of 1
 TheMonsterOfTheIsland
12-07-2004, 10:56 AM
I was reading the descriptions for some of the weapons, and I found a few that claimed to have alternative modes. The Rebels' repeater rifle supposedly has a charge shot mode, and the Seperatists' radiation launcher and the Imperials' mortar launcher claim to have two modes of fire: explode on contact or bounce. Do these modes exist, and how do I use them?
 TK-8252
12-07-2004, 11:11 AM
Rebel's blaster rifle has no charged shot. That is a mistake on the website.

Imperial Pilot and Droid Pilot mortar/radiation launchers can be charged for bounce mode by holding down the fire key. However I don't find the bounce mode very useful, because there's little to no splash damage, so it's best when it explodes on contact with an enemy.
 Evil Dark Jedi
12-07-2004, 10:56 PM
TK is right. The rifle does not have a charged shot mode but the mortar/radiation has a bounce mode by just tapping the fire button.
 starmark2k
12-11-2004, 2:46 AM
i think the rebel sniper has a charged shot on it.
 TK-8252
12-11-2004, 8:36 AM
Originally posted by starmark2k
i think the rebel sniper has a charged shot on it.

You've thought wrong. :)
 Dactillion33
06-25-2007, 7:51 PM
The clone piolet has a charge shot on the useless lightning gun thing

makes it slightly less useless
Page: 1 of 1