Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thank you, DF mod team!

Page: 1 of 1
 Homeboy
12-03-2004, 3:31 PM
Now I just finished Anoat for the first time! Yes, I got the original when it came out. But I could never beat Anoat because it was sooooo creepy. It's been bugging me for the last 9 years LOL.

Now if you could get working field lights and IR goggles...:eek:
 Ham Yoyo
12-03-2004, 8:43 PM
I just started playing the demo for the first time and I'm most of the way through Anoat. I haven't played Dark Forces since 1997 and I can't hardly remember these levels. Thanks to the Dark Forces mod team and keep up the good work. I can't wait to play level 4.
 Fracman
12-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Homeboy
But I could never beat Anoat because it was sooooo creepy. It's been bugging me for the last 9 years LOL.
Me, too... it's a kind of hate - love :D

Originally posted by Homeboy
Now if you could get working field lights and IR goggles...:eek:
Yup, it's WIP and WID :wid:
 CortoCG
12-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Marc, is that you in the shade behind the saber on the avatar?
 Fracman
12-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by CortoCG
Marc, is that you in the shade behind the saber on the avatar?

Hehehe you took long to discover :p
This is a small blue LED lamp stick :saberb:
(about 4 inches long) that nicely simulates a lightsabre :D
 Jedi Marso
12-22-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm floored by the quality of work in this mod. Talay, in particular, never looked so...shot up. ;)

Anoat was just as frustrating as ever- that alone sold me that this is going to be as enjoyable to play as the original was. I can't wait to see the level where you bust Crix Madine out of the pokey- that was one of my favorite 'mood' levels in any game involving Kyle Katarn.
 JDKnite188
12-26-2004, 4:41 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Marso
I'm floored by the quality of work in this mod. Talay, in particular, never looked so...shot up. ;)

Yeah, Talay was beautiful; it kind of showed what the JO and JA lacked: powerful detail and design complexity.
 Salv
12-28-2004, 7:43 PM
Have a happy new year! Expect more surprises from the DFmod team!
 MikeGunther1969
12-31-2004, 7:09 PM
Show me the prison level!!:atat:
Page: 1 of 1