Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: KOTOR: The Battle For Naboo

Page: 1 of 4
 starmark2k
11-30-2004, 10:03 AM
This is a simple jedi vs sith roleplay based on naboo, you can be anything including jedi, Dark jedi, soldiers or mercs. You can also have two NPC companions with you that can also be anything.

The sith have atacked the soverign planet of Naboo. The republic forces have managed to defend the planet from landing partyies for five days. Unforunatley the sith have gotten several landing craft around the capital city of threed. they beleive the attack will comence soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
PC
Name: Han Nasai
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Alignent: republic
Class: Jedi knight/ guardian
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, medium build.
Equipment: Hodded jedi robes, Duel Lightsabers green/blue.
Bio. Jedi who has been assigned to naboo as an ambassidor. now under attack helps republic forces

Companion 1
Name: Ankst Boa
Species: twi'lek
Sex: Female
Class: Jedi Padawan/ Sentinal
Appearance: green skin tone, golden headtail dress.
Equipment: jedi robes, Lightsaber Yellow
Bio: Han Nasai Padawan

Companion 2
Name: Amanda Ores
Class: Republic Soldier
Appearance: Long Blond hair, blue eyes light build.
Equipment: Heavy armour, Heavy repeater blaster, Concussion granades.
Bio: Republic Heavy troop assigned to assist and protect the jedi Han nasai and his padawan.
 steven
12-01-2004, 6:49 AM
Name: Steven Solidus
Class: Jedi knight/ Sentinal
Appearance: short Black hair, blue eyes
Equipment: 2 light saber blue jedi robes
Bio: He wan another Ambassidor assinged along with Han Nasai

Compainon 1
Name: HK-82
Make:assain droid (same as HK off kotor)
weapon: Assault riffile + flame thrower
bio: steven found this droid on a mission for the jedi and claim him for his own

Compainon 2
Name:T3
make: astro mech droid
weapons: flame thrower + blaster
bio:made by steven and he started off being used to fix the ship but steven installed a weapon sistom and used to help help him with missions.

Stevens ship landed just outside of theed and saw the dropships landing. "republic fleet. this is steven solidus. Requesting reforcements, i've stopped sith dropships, over."
 starmark2k
12-01-2004, 8:31 AM
Han was in the main republic military base in the city of threed. he had recently been given command of a small task force due to his experiance in combat. his padawan Ankst Boa, was standing next to the main communication console when the communication from steven came in

Ankst- Master Nasai, I've just received a communiation from master Solidus needs reinforcements.

Han- the task force is alredy in combat, we'll have to go and help. commander ores, we'll need to take a combat speeder to that location

Amanda- theres one standing by i can get us there in 5 minuets

They ran down to the speeder garage and took a light combat speeder to stevens location.

(occ- anyone can join at anytime)
 steven
12-02-2004, 6:24 AM
Hk came up to steven "sir, we've had no reply from the republic yet."

"okay. Well i'm going to have to do somtihng about it. go and find me a missile lanucher"
 starmark2k
12-02-2004, 6:33 AM
(in speeder racing to stevens location)

Ankst- our communications are being jammed now master.

Han- we'll be at master solidus location soon we'll have to deall with that problem later.
 steven
12-04-2004, 8:21 AM
He fired a missile and destroyed a sith dropships along with the men near it. But it also alarmed the others. they started firing. steven and his droids hid behind his ship
 starmark2k
12-04-2004, 8:45 AM
(The speeder stopped near stevens location. he saw several sith soldiers running towards stevens ship.)

Amanda- I'm going to attack those troops
(speeder speeds near the troops so han and ankst force jump out and begin to attack the sith troops)
 Overthrow Jack
12-05-2004, 2:02 AM
PC:

Name: Jakob Crowne
Species: Human, Alderaan
Alignent: Sith
Class: Scout
Appearance: Brown hair in a buzz cut, green eyes
Equipment: Disruptor rifle, heavy blaster pistol, flash mines, Ion grenades, light combat armor
Bio: Mercenary hired by the Sith to deliver special units into hot zones. Wanted by the republic for the enslavement of a sentient creature, smuggling supplies to the Mandalorians during the Outer Rim conflicts, and multiple counts of public urination/drunken disorderly.

Companion 1:
Name: Qorominkir (Qorie)
Species: Wookie
Class: Wookie Bodyguard
Appearance: Black and light brown fur
Equipment: Heavily modified bowcaster, concussion grenades, katarn leather backpack
Bio: Jakob Crowne's slave, she was sold into his service by a traitorous member of her family on Kashyyyk.

Companion 2:
Name: Veil
Species: Human, Coruscant
Class: Sith Consular
Appearance: Bright red hair held in a pony tail, dark green eyes
Equipment: Red bladed lightsaber, long black cloak, thermal detonators
Bio: Having recently completed her training on Korriban, Veil has come to Naboo to do her master's bidding in aiding Sith forces. She took Jakob Crowne on as her personal pilot so that she would always have a means of transport to, and escape from, battle.
 Overthrow Jack
12-05-2004, 2:17 AM
A small freighter drops out of the sky to hover above the streets of Theed.

Veil: How much longer, pilot? I can hear the blasters in the streets.

Jakob: Keep your Darth Revan panties on, ugly. Just gotta clear a landing zone and get you off this bucket.

The pilot turned towards a large wookie standing up in the back of the ship, doing nothing.

Jakob: Qor! Get down to the bucket turret and open fire on anything that ain't evil!

Qorominkir: Wreeor! Ra! (You're barking orders at me? I swear that one of these days I'll pluck your arms off like drumsticks, cracker.)

The wookie entered the turret as the ship hovered above a small battle, but was startled by what it saw.

Qor: Myunghugh! (Two hippies just jumped forty feet out of a moving vehicle and lived!)

Veil: Jedi? On this planet? Good... Good...

Suddenly, an explosion rocked the ship. Qorominkir opened fire on the Sith troops and the Jedi below them as they started to fall closer and closer to the street below.

Jakob: Damnit! We've been sabotaged! Buckle up and return your tray tables to their full upright and locked position, furball!
 steven
12-18-2004, 2:55 AM
(If thats us i'm just outside of the city theed

Steven fired another rocket taking out a group of sith troopers.

One of the sith troopers came out ofe a sith dropship and fired a rocket at stevens ship. But steven was quick to react. He used force push sendig the rocket right back it him destroying the sith trooper and the ship

"mayday.to all spare units. I need help outside the city theed opposite the swamp!" steven shouted into the com-link
 starmark2k
12-18-2004, 3:31 AM
Han an his padawan finished off the platoon of sith troops when amanda called.

Amanda- That jedi friend of yours still needs help we better get there quick.

:: begin to travel to stevens position::
 steven
12-18-2004, 6:47 AM
another sith dropship landed and more siths came out. Steven had only one rocket left and he fired it at a dropship that was landing. The rocket hit the side of it while it was still in air and it crashed straight into the newly landed ship blowing up it and the sith thast only just came out of it
 starmark2k
12-18-2004, 7:32 AM
Han (into comlink)- Master solidus this is master nasai, we are approaching you position, over.
 Jux Rig Do0
12-18-2004, 8:13 AM
Name- Darth Ominus
Sex- Male
Race- Human
Age- 20
side- Sith
Rank- Dark Jedi Apprentice
Equipment- Red Light Saber with mysterious/ powerful dark ruins on the hilt. Dark Hooded Robes, and two sentinel scout droids.
Apperance- Pale complexion. Bald. Solid black eyes. Tattos resembling ruins on lightsaber cover his whole body.
Abilities- Force Lightning, Plauge, Drain Life, Lightsaber Throw, Uncanny dodge, Force Resistent.
Bio- An orphan from birth, he grew up in the deep underbelly of Corscaunt. At the age of ten he snuck aboard a small smuggling ship that eventually landed on Korriban. He then snuck into the ancient valley of the sith where he has since been instructed in the way of the Dark Jedi by Long Dead Dark Jedi Masters.

-::As the battle esculates near the swamps, Darth Ominus lands his one man fighter on the far oppiste side of the city. He uses his droids to find an old sewer pipe that leads straight into the heart of the city. He enters the pipe and continues unnoticed into the Republic held city.
 steven
12-18-2004, 9:13 AM
Steven(into comlink) Good to hear your voice. I was getting pretty lonely out here
 starmark2k
12-18-2004, 9:39 AM
Han (into comlink)- there seems to be a large sith ship inbetween us do you think you can handle it
 steven
12-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Steven(comlink)- maybe. where is it? i'm stuck behind my ship and i can't see anything
 starmark2k
12-21-2004, 8:43 AM
Mark (comlink)- I'ts just west of the city it seems to be landing troops ... there are thousands of sith droid!
 steven
12-22-2004, 10:12 AM
Steven(comlink); i don't think i can handel it. if it was closer to me i could use force on it

(is it allright if my guy had a kind of battle mediation. but instead of converting stuff i could destroy machiene and ships)
 starmark2k
12-22-2004, 10:44 AM
(occ- Sure you mean kind of like an uber-destroy droid thing).

Mark (comlink)- we may be able to cause a distraction for you
 steven
12-24-2004, 8:28 AM
(thanks)

Steven:okay? can u see my ships. it's the one were all the sith troopers are heading at
 starmark2k
12-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Mark(comlink)- You fly that! the force must be with you.
 Darth-Destroyer
12-26-2004, 5:12 AM
from the sky above the droids came a littel ship someone jumps out its me !!! i land for the droids i say move out en kill those republic losers

name Darth Cassus
race human
Alignent sith
Class Dark jedi
weapons lightsaber red
equipment dark jedi master robes black cape
age 23

then my droids where running to that ship of steven i look around i use force jump to jump on a building i see no starmark2k

i see my sith trooper fighting republic soldiers i jump at the republic soldier i use my lightsaber i use it to cut 4 heads of republic soldiers of then i use force jump to jump on building i use comlink to mothership above naboo i say we need mor men now

i use my remote defise to let my ship fly above me i jump in my ship i fly to the mothership
 steven
12-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Steven saw the droids and used his form of battle meditation. They started to shake, a few seconds later they all exploded. he got back on his com-link "i wish i could. From were i am i can't even get into the cockpit. it's on the other side."

(darth, the republic is still defending off big ships like your so called mother ship(witch in star wars it's called a flagship) couldn't get though. only several drop ships landed)
 starmark2k
12-31-2004, 11:58 PM
:: Speeder drives up next to stevens ship. closely followed by sith veicals ::

Han : master solisus can you please yet us in your ship.
 steven
01-01-2005, 5:32 AM
"we can't get into it. We need to get on the other side to enter it and if we go on the other side we'll get blasted!"
 Jedianakinsolo
01-03-2005, 7:36 AM
OOC: Hi all. If I break any of the rules, please let me know :P BTW, when is this RPG set? KOTOR time, or EP1 time? IC:

Character:

Garalein Trafhael
Race: Naboo Civilian
Alignment: Not Sith :)
Weapons: Tenloss 2543 Disruptor, skinning vibroknife and lastly, personal blaster, high calibre.
Equipment: One first aid pack, binoculars, and food.
Appearance: Short-cropped blond hair, pleasant face, growing a full beard. Wears a hard leather suit, browns and blacks.

IC:

Garalein twisted out of the sunlight momentarily, letting it's golden rays slip past.

Eyes peered at him, but soon resumed downwards, eyeing the grass as the animal ate it's meal. The creature, four legs longer neck and head like larger goat, plus the horns, and a striped tail, was called a Selvack. They were a prize for hunters, their fur being outstanding quality, and the meat even better. Plus, they repopulated like crazy, so it was nigh impossible to wipe them out.

He leaned back around, sighting through the scope. He was proud of his 6,500 credit weapon. Unlike most disruptors, this one's shots were contained, and were clean. His shadow dropped on the animal, and it turned, but he fired first, dropping the animal with a beautiful shot through the heart.

Garalein let a smile out, slid down from the tree and crossed to the animal, where he checked it, then slid his rifle onto his back. Something snapped behind him.

He twisted, facing the barrel of a sith soldier. No, five barrels. "A hunter." muttered the lead.

"A sith. I wasn't aware we had any here." replied Garalein.

"We just arrived yesterday."

"Why?"

"Domination. What else. How did you miss our entry?"

"Been out here for three days." Said Garalein smugly.

"Ah, well, anyhow. Nice shot." awknowledged the Sith leader. He nodded at a soldier. "S509, take the animal, S983, kill the hunter."

The Sith raised his barrel. Garalein moved. He lashed out with his right leg, knocking the barrel away and stepped in close, rocking the soldier's head back by slamming his elbow into the faceplate.

The other four twisted to fire. Garalein wrapped his hand around the nearest's gun and slammed his foot into the owner's crotch. Armored or not, that had to hurt. He pulled the sith up, and dropped back.

A flurry of shots came out, Garalein protected himself by sliding the armored Sith trooper ahead of him, then grasped his pistol. Equipped with an expanded powerpack, scope and beam splitter, (lacking only the hair trigger), he fired. Three shots, accurate shots, to the Leader's throat dropped him. Garalein chucked the body away and dove into the woods. He pocketed the pistol, ran further than slid to a stop, unslinging the disruptor rifle. He shouldered it.

The first sith charged into the foliage. A fire red beam lanced out, catching the soldier in the chest. Twisting, he aimed to the right, where the other soldier stepped in. Stupid sith, their two-prong attack was so predictable. Oh well.

Another shot, and it was done. All five were down. Garalein took their weapons, packs, and incidentally, three hundred twenty-three credits, and of course, the animal. He headed to his speeder, stashed the stuff, and headed for Theed at the highest speed he could manage in the speeder.

OOC: Hope that works. If it needs edited, pls tell me.
 starmark2k
01-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Occ: Kotor time.
 steven
01-04-2005, 8:41 AM
The sith drop ship witch Han had said about came into Stevens view. "at last" he used his battle mediation and a few seconds later an explotion came from the ship. It started to lose controll and soom enough, it crashed near where the sith troopers were prushuring stevens ship. None of his ship was damaged "now thats what i call skill!"
 starmark2k
01-04-2005, 11:11 PM
Han- Don't start the celebrations yet i sence a disturbance
 steven
01-05-2005, 10:12 AM
Steven-hmmm. could it be those guys? *he points at 5 sith bombers that had gotten past the blockade and started to bomb Theed
 starmark2k
01-06-2005, 5:20 AM
Han- We got to do somthing about that
 Jedianakinsolo
01-06-2005, 6:03 AM
OOC: Where are you guys?
 Renegade Angel
01-06-2005, 1:56 PM
Name: Gus
Height: 5'3"
Alignment: Jedi Order
Appearance: Face-A little gray from ancient past. Skin-Caucasion
Hair-Dark Brown with Blonde highlights. Upper Body- Hooded Black Sith Lord robes. Lower Body- Black Boots.
Equipment:1 Silver Lightsaber, Many, MANY Sith and Jedi Holocrons, and a pair of old, faded, hooded black sith robes.
Bio:Very wise, Gus has served both sides of the force. He once ruled the Sith with an iron fist before he was redempted by an unknown Jedi Ghost and became a Jedi Master. He is now neutral and his face still bear the scars representing the pain of the Dark Side....

*Joins the battle.*
*Overun by Dark Jedi*
"Oww!!! Ouch! Hey dont think Im letting you get away!"
*Kills the last one*
*Takes out comlink*
"Assault on the hangar?"
"Hey guys Im heading to the hangar the sith are starting to overrun it!"
"anyone with me?"
 Jedianakinsolo
01-07-2005, 4:15 AM
Garalein glanced at the comlink and picked it up. "This is Garalein, I'm with you. Where are you?"
 Renegade Angel
01-07-2005, 10:18 AM
"Im over here!'' *Waves*
If youre comin then meet me at the Hangar Bay.
 steven
01-08-2005, 6:23 AM
"the bombers are to far away for me to use my battle meditation. Maybe if u take my ship, fly nearer to them while i'll stand on my ship and use my battle meditation" steven suggested
 starmark2k
01-08-2005, 9:14 AM
Han- Thats a good idea :: Runs to the ships cockpit and begins to fly it ::
 steven
01-09-2005, 5:35 AM
HK-82-"My master told i should give u a hand flying this ship"

Steven jumped onto his ship "okay,lets go. And remainber, whatever u do don't do anything fancy."
 Renegade Angel
01-09-2005, 7:51 AM
*Sneaks into Hangar*
"Where is he?"

"Who's there?"
"Uh-Oh..."
*Jumps out and attacks the Sith Troopers.*
 starmark2k
01-09-2005, 7:52 AM
:: ship takes off and beging to head towards the bombers ::
Han- this is bad, We have incoming fighters at both flanks... do you have turrets on this thing.
 steven
01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
steven-don't worry about those fighters. Just tell the droid to send a message to the republic bloackade to sparew a few fighters down here
 starmark2k
01-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Han- ok.... Message sent. We're almose in range of the bombers.
 steven
01-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Steven-Good. Don't use the weapons. I don't tend to usew them that much
 starmark2k
01-12-2005, 5:50 AM
Mark- what should we do then.
 steven
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Steven:Just get me in range
 starmark2k
01-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Mark-We're 100 meters and closing
 steven
01-19-2005, 8:54 AM
HK:Sir we're not getting through to the republic.

Steven: The sith must have a blocker somewhere.

HK: i don't think so. Our singel is fine.
 starmark2k
01-19-2005, 9:13 AM
Mark- The republic com center may have been attacked
 steven
01-20-2005, 7:31 AM
HK:maybe, but even if it was a poilt would answer it.

Steven:We'll worry about that later. We need to get closer
Page: 1 of 4