Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: KOTOR: The Battle For Naboo

Page: 4 of 4
 starmark2k
03-07-2005, 3:02 PM
Han- We'll do that, see if you can get more info and try to get a translation programme loaded into the ships computers so we can read everyting.

Han, his padawan and amanda went to the nearest turbolift to get to the deck with the commanders quarters.
 steven
03-07-2005, 4:01 PM
Steven-(com-link) Okay, i've got camaras online and i can pretty much most of this station so if u find anything needs translating just show it infront of that funny thing in the corner
 starmark2k
03-07-2005, 4:21 PM
han walked into the quarter the room didn't look to differant from that of a republic commanders quarters.

Ankst- so what are we looking for?

Han- I don't know just keep looking for anything that could help.
 steven
03-10-2005, 11:24 AM
All the lights went out

Steven(comlink): weird. stay were you are, the station seems to sleeping. everything should be in lockdown.
 starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Han noticed the door close and ankst walked to it and tried to open the door.

Ankst- I can't find a way to open it

Han (comlink)- We've been locked in can you see whats happening.
 steven
03-10-2005, 12:45 PM
"no. everything is locked down. including my link the rest of Hiland. I can only see outside." steven looks outside "crud. We seem to be enterhyper space or somthing. You may want to take a rest. I know i am"
 starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
han turned off the comlink and look towards his companions.

Han- Rest! we're on an unknown vessel entering hyperspace or somthing and he wants us to rest.

Ankst was still trying to find away to open the door.
 starmark2k
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
han turned off the comlink and look towards his companions.

Han- Rest! we're on an unknown vessel entering hyperspace or somthing and he wants us to rest.

Ankst was still trying to find away to open the door.
 steven
03-10-2005, 3:40 PM
Hk- master are you allright
Steven- been better. How T3 can u hack into the system and see where were going?
T3-Beep beep
Steven- good. (com-link) Hye han, i'm getting t3 to hack into the system to see where we're going.
 starmark2k
03-10-2005, 3:49 PM
Han(comlink- Good, Lets hope its not takin us out of the galaxy or we are going to be screwed.

A wriggerling noise suddenly came from one side of the room and stop. a few moments passed and the same noise came from another wall and also stopped again. The same sequance happened 3 more times on a differant wall from the last.

Ankst- I think somthing is in the walls

Amanda- I have a bad feeling about this.

Han(comlink)- Solidus, There is somthing alive down here!
 steven
03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Solidus: yeah. i hear it the same thing.I cant pin it out because this whole station is alive. *he ignited his saber* but i don't think the stations is making this noises. We're not alone!
 starmark2k
03-13-2005, 4:49 AM
Han- can you do anything to find out what it is.
 steven
03-13-2005, 7:36 AM
"nope. try to find out what it is with the force, because if u havn't forgot we're both jedis"
 starmark2k
03-13-2005, 1:40 PM
Han switches off his comlink.

Han- ankst any luck with the door

Ankst- no, There's no control panel!

Han- o'k just bust it open.

Ankst- are you sure.

Han- completely.

Ankst Ignited his saber and tried to thrust it into the door. as the saber was about to impact and peirce through it. the saber flicked up as if it was a normal metal sword.

Anskt- That cannot be good!
 steven
03-15-2005, 11:25 AM
The door to the computer opened and a sith master entered. "This stations ours!" laughed the sith master
"ours?"asked steven
"u think i came here alone?" he lighted his saber and dueled with steven.
The duel ranged on for 5 mins. The droids ddin't join in for fear they would hit there master.
The sith tried attack steven from the side but steven blocked it. He quicky pulled his othe rlightsaber from his belt to his hand, using the force, and sliced the sith maste in half.,

Steven(com-link) we're not alone
 starmark2k
03-15-2005, 12:52 PM
The Door to the commanders room opened and 3 dark jedi were standing there.

Dark Jedi- Jedi like the station, It's your graveyard.

The 3 dark jedi ignited there sabers so Ankst and Han ignited theirs in defence. The leading dark jedi stunned amanda then junped at the padawan while the other 2 attack Han. Han used his Duel sabers in a difensive manner against his two opponants, Ankst on the other hand was far more aggressive in his duel while the dark jedi went on a difence. Only a few moments passed before Han managed to stab one of his opponents evening the odd in his duel. little more than five seconds passed before Han slashed the remaining dark jedis chest. With both his opponants down he managed to get behind the leading dark jedi who was fighting Ankst and used the hilt of one of his sabers to knock him unconcious.

Han- When he comes yhrough we can get answers.

The com-link then sounded "we're not alone". Han then raised the com-link to his mouth.

Han- we know, we're on our way back, We got a prisonneer.

The team then headed to where they left steven taking the unconcious dark jedi with them.
 steven
03-15-2005, 1:49 PM
"great. it's been a long time since i did an interogation." replied steven. The power came back on. "at last. Dam, i'm cut of from the camras!"
 starmark2k
03-15-2005, 2:03 PM
The three entered the room hanger was in carrying the dark jedi who he already restrained. He put the Darkjedi on the floor.

Steven- Have you been trained in iterrorgation, if so you should take over.

The dark jedi became to come through.
 steven
03-16-2005, 11:10 AM
He put force chuffs on the dark jedi "tell us who the f*** u are and who else is here!"

"...."dark jedi
"Take it this way, you don't speak i use lighting
"..." Steven just force lighting on him
"if u dont say somthing you'll lose a finger"threatned steven

(do u wanna speak as the dark jedi?)
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 11:14 AM
(OOC: IF You Want)

Dark Jedi- You don't have the guts jedi unless you wish to join the us sith

Han- Steven, Don't yet him intice you.
 steven
03-16-2005, 11:54 AM
Steven ignited his saber and sliced of all the fingers on one hand
"and explain or you'll lose the fingers on the other hand!" he threanted the sith again
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 11:58 AM
Han- Steven, what do you think you are doing, Torturing a captive thats not the way of the jedi
 steven
03-16-2005, 12:39 PM
steven-we ant going to get anything out of him if we don't and he though i would follow that way. But let me tell u somthing,dark jedi, when i'm facing death i tend to do whatever possible to get my friends to safty
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Han- We are not thugs we are the keepers of peace

Dark Jedi- You all still spew that... Properganda. Even to one who knows what it takes to win a war.
 steven
03-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Steven-(using force to talk to han) If we don't play his game we ant going anywere. If the sith get thee hands on Hiland life in our galaxy will disapear!

Steven-(to prisoner) Shut up and only speak when u ask u a question! Tell me who is with u?
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Dark Jedi- who do you think jedi, or have you been in a cave on an asteroid the past few years.
 steven
03-16-2005, 1:40 PM
Steven kicked the dark jedi in hte side "Just tell me what i want to know"
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 2:06 PM
Dark Jedi- Ha, You think your breaking me, I'm breaking you your frustration your anger.
 steven
03-16-2005, 3:58 PM
"you think just by making me angry i'll join te dark side?"steven laughed "now, i don't understand that." he raised a blaster and aimed it at his head "now i'm getting board here, if u don't say somthing usefull in the next 10 seconds i'll shoot because it makes no different to me weither u live or not"
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 4:02 PM
Dark jedi- Then kill me while i'm defenceless jedi, in cold blood, Then your journey to the dark side will be well on its way.
 steven
03-16-2005, 4:14 PM
"i only said i'd shoot u. not kill" steven shot the dark jedi but the gun was in stun mode "where's the honour in killing u now? i'd rather u die when i blow up the station"
 starmark2k
03-16-2005, 4:16 PM
Han- You are no jedi, you tortured your hostage and you wish for him to suffer.
 steven
03-16-2005, 4:37 PM
steven- your right. i'm not a jedi, i'm no sith or dark jedi either. I work for the republic, not the jedi. I wasn't ment to be a jedi but that holocron i destroyed gave me the force and battle meditation
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Name: Lord Caloton
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Alignent: Sith
Class: Sith Lord
Appearance: Short black hair, red eyes, medium build.
Equipment: Dark black jedi robes, Single bladed unique black lightsaber
Bio. My lightsaber can corrupt all who are around it.

Name: leccy
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Alignent: sith
Class: dark jedi
Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes, medium build.
Equipment: double bladed lightsaber, Red
Bio. follows his master like a bad smell.

I walk in on the interogation of a dark jedi, he has been stunned.

Leccy - look master! they have one of our jedi.

Caloton - Shut it you fool! i have my own eyes from whic i can see.

I lift my right hand and use force lightning on the failed dark jedi (if thats ok)

I reach for my lightsaber then ignite it using the force, it shines a black ccolour like no other.

Caloton - what are you fighting for, why don't you join me and feel the power of the dark side!!!
 steven
03-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Steven brang out his sabers

Steven-Han, run to the hangar. I can take care of him.

Steven startted juggling with his sabers

Steven- bring it. you sith will pay for whatever you did to naboo.
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 1:22 PM
Lord Caloton- you can be turned, you are not a proper jedi and have no control over yourself, think about it the jedi live by rules which dictate that it is wrong to fight, if it is so wrong then why do they still carry weapons.
 steven
03-27-2005, 1:30 PM
Steven-because i think they look cool. I may not fight for the jedi but i fight for the republic.

Steven used force lighting on Caloton
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 1:53 PM
i shrug off the lightning

Lord Caloton - you really think dark side powers can harm me if anything your hatred for me will only make me more powerful stike me down and you will have embraced the dark side
 steven
03-27-2005, 2:10 PM
"what dont u undestand. i dont follow the jedi code nor the sith code. I do what a please. i can strike u down right now and leave the place the same way i entered."
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 2:18 PM
Lord Caloton- you cannot strike me down, i feel you starting to embrace the dark side you cannot resist my power, it looks like you have a choice run or die.
 steven
03-27-2005, 2:59 PM
"i dont pick side. Attacking u now will only be taking an advantage." steven fired a few quick shots from his blaster
 JediConsularAD
03-27-2005, 4:17 PM
Lord Caloton - so, you have chosen death,( i deflect the blaster bolts)
There is a large blast.

Lord Caloton - Leccy! stay behind and destroy this fool, i have bigger fish to fry.

(Permission to kill leccy granted)

leccy - yes my master

leccy - i will show you know mercy like my foolish master.

he charges towards steven with his lightsaber.
 steven
03-28-2005, 4:15 AM
Steven waited or leccy came closer. steven quicky tripped leccy and he hit the floor with a thud

steven-You undersetimate me.
 pokejedi123
09-12-2005, 1:57 AM
pc:
Name timmy marong
Sex:male
Race: HUMAN
aligment:the republic
Class: jedi weapons Master/bounty hunter
Weapons: lightsaber,xr 3000 blaster rifle,echani heavy armor.

companion 1:
Name:Radia Nomak
Sex female
Age 21
Race Twilek
Aligment The republic
Class jedi master
Weapons Lightsaber,xr Zabrak Blaster rifleand a jedi master robe

Companion 2
name hk 50 a good version
Age 6
race droid