Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

It sure took me long enough, I know.

Page: 1 of 1
 Mono_Giganto
11-25-2004, 7:04 AM
Sorry for the extreme wait folks, but I've finished the DH-17 (That's what it was called) Blaster Pistol, sorry, I'm kind of UV impaired. :^:

The skin is kind of not-that-great, I'm no skinner lol, but if someone would like to attempt a better one, PM me, I'll send you the flat map svosh sent me.

Credit Where Credit is Due:

HUGE thanks to svosh for UV mapping this for me, without your help I'd still be clueless lol.

And for the link:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/8735/)

Now that I've finished with this, I hope to get a grasp on the concept of UV mapping, and spitting out that E-11 and Headset I've got waiting for you guys!
 Durge
11-25-2004, 7:48 AM
How do I get the gun (i tried giveitem g_w_blstrpstl045 but that diddnt seem to do it)
 Darth333
11-25-2004, 8:01 AM
Good work Mono! :thmbup1: It's good to see you making models :3headed:

@ Durge: the cheat code is m_g_blstrpstl045 (always look at the *.uti filename)
 Raveth
11-25-2004, 8:06 AM
:( i wanted to say the giveitem code =((( ^^hehe good job man
 90SK
11-25-2004, 8:20 AM
Very spiffy! Good work!
 Durge
11-25-2004, 8:34 AM
got it now (sorry im so stupid) but this blaster looks great!!!!!!
 Mono_Giganto
11-25-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Durge
got it now (sorry im so stupid) but this blaster looks great!!!!!!

Yes I label all my weapons with m_g, it's my initials and it assures that no one else has the same file name lol.
 kampher
11-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Very nice work Mono, If I could find some more Lightwave tutorials on modeling. (especially guns) I would probably start churning stuff out there. Im almost starting to want to use Gmax, Just because of the amount of tutorials released for it. Its a shame though, because Lightwave is the superior modeler.
Page: 1 of 1