Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Ackehallgren
11-03-2004, 1:23 AM
Hey guys!
Well, the demo rules, and I'm really fascinated over Talay and came up with a good idea!

If you'd make it a multiplayer siege map, and take out all the "effects" and stuff, you could have it as the battle that caused the destruction of the city! Think about it!

Live the battle before Kyle came there! :D

Just an idea, don't know how hard it is to make so.
 CortoCG
11-03-2004, 3:58 AM
It shouldn't be so hard, but I don't think the team's effort will be redirected to that particular goal any time soon. Perhaps in the far future or by a third party dev team.
The idea is very good overall, and I think a lot of ppl will be happy to play it. Let's see what our boss says.
 Ackehallgren
11-03-2004, 4:51 AM
Maybe just, delete the rain and make it day :D what a siege level! w00t! With rebels, and stormies and a DT :D
 Fracman
11-03-2004, 11:41 AM
You seem to forget that there was not really a battle in Talay.
Lots of DT were dumped over Talay
and they did not face any hard adversaries. Mostly some suprised rebels and civillians.
So a Siege would be only Rebels against DTs and this would not be funny at all.
And the Stormies did (if any) cleaning jobs after it.
 Ackehallgren
11-04-2004, 2:24 AM
Yeah, I know but still, it would be a cool feeling to have DT's stormies and rebs there, having at least a little battle... right? :D
 CortoCG
11-08-2004, 4:35 AM
The stormies where there so Kyle wouldn't get bored when doing the mission :D.
 Ackehallgren
11-09-2004, 8:26 AM
I know it doesn't really fit the story excactly, but I still think it would be a great idea as an addition to the patch or something. Since the level is quite large (although you might wanna cut it down here and there) there are loads of possibility of multiplayer fun! AND it would be a great sneak peak at the DT! :)
Page: 1 of 1