Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Clone Wars

Page: 2 of 3
 Master Jaxu
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
*Wakes up in bushes a few feet away.He stands up*"O man my head sorry i must have gotten to close to the blast.Ok guys lets move out."
 Master Jaxu
11-16-2004, 10:38 AM
*Wakes up in bushes a few feet away.He stands up*"O man my head sorry i must have gotten to close to the blast.Ok guys lets move out."
 tommygunner
11-16-2004, 11:08 AM
lol that would explain everything...:p ok i'm ready let's kick some ass
 Cyborgninja
11-16-2004, 5:07 PM
Ya lets go(begins to attack the remaining droids with virboblades)
 Master Jaxu
11-17-2004, 7:56 AM
"GO GO"*Begins blasting droids with twin pistols*"Matt kill those droidekas"*droidekas roll into battle position.Dega begins firing at droidekas*
 Cyborgninja
11-17-2004, 8:00 AM
(attacks the driodaka and destorys it)

That is the last of them
 tommygunner
11-17-2004, 9:25 AM
wow that was quick... o look there r more! i ran over to some of them and shot them wit my dual pistols

(we need some ppl to b driods... try and get some new ppl to come in and do that!)
 Cyborgninja
11-17-2004, 4:11 PM
(kills more wit virbo blade)

((we do need some more peeps))
 LukeKatarn
11-18-2004, 9:52 AM
Originally posted by jackofblades
(jumps up and thrust sword down the beast thorat and It lets out a scream and Dies)that was a close one(uses med pac) ((It had to have already been dead when I lodged my vibroblade in it... Oh and, I don't think in STar Wars the'd ever say ass. it doesn't fir it.)) "Let's go, this area is secure, but I've been called back to coruscant. Some emergency or something, something big happening on Kamino, breifing is at Coruscant. And it's in 36 hours, I better get going." I run to my personal ship and head off.
 tommygunner
11-18-2004, 9:54 AM
ROGER ok guys let's go. so i ranover to my jedi star fighter and flew off 2 Coruscant:fett:
 LukeKatarn
11-18-2004, 9:58 AM
I enter hyperspace and head off. "I should be arriveing in 24 hours, I'm gonna take a nap R3, you take the controlls."
 tommygunner
11-18-2004, 1:26 PM
as i flew out from the planet i saw a fleet of driod star fighters comin at me. so i spun around shooting at them ever chance i had... i took out most of them then shot a few missles at their transport ship...( i duno the big 1 that holds them all) and it hit right above the engine wich disabled the ship's engine! ha take that u bastards! i noticed that i took a few hits but none were major problems... then i went into hyperspace... ok r3 take the controls i am gonna take a rest........
 Cyborgninja
11-18-2004, 6:05 PM
(appears behind tommy(sorry forgot rp name)) Hey
 LukeKatarn
11-19-2004, 6:10 AM
CyborgNinja, he is in his ship you can't appear behind him.

I arrive and get out of my ship.
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 7:08 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LukeKatarn
[B]CyborgNinja, he is in his ship you can't appear behind him.

It is a little something called being a stoaway
 LukeKatarn
11-19-2004, 8:12 AM
Ahem, ahem you can't stow away on a jedi star fighter! Duh!
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 8:19 AM
why not???
 LukeKatarn
11-19-2004, 8:25 AM
Dont you know what they look like? They are on person, there is nowhere to stow away in.
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 8:32 AM
okay so I am stuck here until Dega posts and I catch a ride with him
 LukeKatarn
11-19-2004, 8:36 AM
You can always hijack a Sepritist ship form their near by base. ;)
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 8:43 AM
(I hijack a ship and fly to Hoth)

2 days later

(this is a holocron sent to u Luke)

Matt-Luke this is Matt calling from hoth The droidaka have launched a surpise attack and my troops are de destoryed as we speak We need u and your men here asap(shows me killing a driod wih my virboblade) Hurry there in the base>>>>(transmission ends)
 LukeKatarn
11-19-2004, 9:02 AM
"Dangit. Kamino is being attacked as well. TOmmy, you take Kamino. I'm going to Hoth!" I fly off for Hoth full speed.
 tommygunner
11-19-2004, 9:30 AM
(lol stupid stoaway!:p )
dang that sucks!
Roger i'm off to kamino!....:biggs:
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 1:54 PM
(cuts another droids head off) Damn the keep on comin (were is he)

Throws ion grenade and kills a bunch off driods)
 Redwing
11-19-2004, 2:06 PM
((Originally posted by Cyborgninja
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LukeKatarn
[B]CyborgNinja, he is in his ship you can't appear behind him.

It is a little something called being a stoaway

That's AWESOME. :D

I just have this mental image of some guy squeezed in a 2-inch-space behind the seat of a Jedi starfighter. :D

>.>

<.<

*Cough* Anyways, back to the RP. :D))
 Cyborgninja
11-19-2004, 2:09 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((

That's AWESOME. :D

I just have this mental image of some guy squeezed in a 2-inch-space behind the seat of a Jedi starfighter. :D

>.>

<.<

*Cough* Anyways, back to the RP. :D))

Ya that is what I thought after he told me(opps oh well back to the rp)
 tommygunner
11-24-2004, 1:00 PM
i came out of hyper space to c a bunch of CIS ships orbiting around kamino... man that can't b good... so i flew around to the other side of the planet and landed by a group of clones... i walked over to the commanding officer and said "beta 90 reporting for duty sir!" he looked at me and told me my orders... i was to fly up to one of their major transport ships and sabatoge it.. i was to take beta 74, 89 and 34 with me... so we were off!:clone:
 Cyborgninja
11-24-2004, 3:40 PM
(kills another driod with an ion blaster)*Matt was begining to lose hope*(draws sword and kills another driod but he then got hit by a blaster) AAAAHHHH!!(Matt then pushes through the pain and keeps fighting with virboblade)
 tommygunner
11-30-2004, 10:42 AM
umm any1 here?! hello:confused:
 sith4ever99
11-30-2004, 6:01 PM
Name: Sith(nickname)
Position: trooper
Weapon(s): V-19 Torrent starfighter, DC-15 blaster rifle, EMP Grenades, commando pistle
Side: Republic Commando/Mercinary

Sith and Alpha squad, a special unit dispatched form Correllia arrived around Kamino. "One Kamino ground control reports a major fighter force around the cloning cities they ask us to help them out," said Blitz, Sith's Coleader. "Alright lets move in boys!". the fighters swoop down into the atmosphere and take out 2 incoming transports on their way. as they circle the city, Sith spots a group of your not so average clones fighting outside.
 Cyborgninja
11-30-2004, 6:22 PM
((man Luke needs to post cause I can't do anything without spamming))
 Master Jaxu
12-01-2004, 10:27 AM
OOC-sorry i haven't posted i've been grounded

*Dega ran into the hoth bae determined to save his friend Matt*"Come on droids come and die"*Begins blasting droids making his way to matt*
 tommygunner
12-01-2004, 11:10 AM
(yay ppl r bac!)
(i was promoted to clone commando and got a dc-17 wit sniper and gernade attachments...:cool: )
alright omega squad our mission is 2 sabatoge a major trasnport ship cause it is causing us a lot fo trouble....

*a little while later secratley inside major transport...*

"ok guys we have to b careful... we r gonna sabatoge their engines " "ROGER SIR" they said
we walked into a room and there were a couple of droids... we snuk up behind them and killed them all without them noticing! ok we were in so far so good...
 Cyborgninja
12-01-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
OOC-sorry i haven't posted i've been grounded

*Dega ran into the hoth bae determined to save his friend Matt*"Come on droids come and die"*Begins blasting droids making his way to matt*

(sees Dega) YES THERE STILL IS HOPE(kills another driods) COME ON SOILDERS LETS WIN THIS BATTLE
 Master Jaxu
12-01-2004, 5:56 PM
"COME ON BOYS COME ON DOWN AND GET IT!!!!!!"*blasts his way through droids to matt*"Come on little buddy we gotta go grabs matt and yaells*"Troops move out"*Shoots droids as matt and troops move to escape pods*
 sith4ever99
12-02-2004, 4:28 AM
OCC: I thought we were on Kamino, but now everyone is saying Hoth, so where are we?
 Cyborgninja
12-02-2004, 10:12 AM
occ-Read the posts before the battle began sith4ever

(brushes degas hand off) There is no way we are retreating we have them on the run(1 hour passes and the base has been successfully defended)
 tommygunner
12-02-2004, 10:43 AM
yea dude i am on kamino and they r on hoth....

"ok omega squad(my squad) we r far away from the engines but there has been a little change in plans... we r gonna go and destroy the reactor... we will place some mines around it and set them off at a safe distance away from the ship... this would b a suicide mission for every1... every1 except us... cause we r republic commandos... trained ummong the best... so let's go in there and give them hell!"

we came through a door and there was a mini spider droid lookin right at us... " FIRE IN THE HOLE!" beta 74 said as he put on his gernade launcher attachment and blew the crap out of the droid!!!
 Master Jaxu
12-02-2004, 12:02 PM
*Dega watches amazed as the forces rebelled the CIS*"I guess you were right matt,now what planet do we go to?"*waits for matts reply*
 Cyborgninja
12-02-2004, 12:36 PM
Lets go to Kamino to help omega the cis will not try to attack here again(restocks gear and gets in x-wing and takes off)

(lands on Kamino and begins attacking the forces station outside the base)
 sith4ever99
12-02-2004, 1:59 PM
Sith circles around the facility in his V-19. Sundenly aroused from his combat thinking, he gets a kall from the Republic Command Station. "Sith the CIS has lost their air superiority, and now our me need help down on the ground. Land and head for the main reactor. There you will help a squad of our new commandos blow it up. We need your men's experiance in there."

"you heard him men, land and move out"
 Master Jaxu
12-02-2004, 7:08 PM
*Flies in x-wing to kamino with matt and troops*"OK matt and i will lead the two ground teams and come in from either side you two*points at clone troopers*"You two lead the air strike.Ok matt take your team from the left i will go from the right and we will box them in.LET'S MOVE IT LADIES!!!"*commands troops to right through the cloning facility.he speaks into a private com"Good luck matt we may need it"
 Cyborgninja
12-03-2004, 6:15 AM
You got it(goes to the left)
 tommygunner
12-03-2004, 9:37 AM
alright guys its on i said as we opened a door... o crap the whole room was filled wit droids... mayb about 50-60... the room was odd.. there were some balconies but there were no droids there... ok sqaud execute snipe and boom manuver... as i said that beta 74 went over and got out his sniper attachment... beta 89 did that 2.... they would snipe the officers... now beta 34 went over to a side of the balcony and took out his gernade launcher attachment... he would try to take out as many as possible... after that i would jump down and kill the rest... but just then it got harder then we thought it would b... a droid said "hey u there!" and they opened fire on me... just then i heard 2 sniper shots and then i heard a rpg fire... my sqaud did wat they had to do now it was my turn... "give me cover!!" i jumped down shooting like hell at the droids.... ok they were gone.. but we had another problem.. an alarm sounded... now we would have to get to the reactor even faster.... something we didn't notice was that if we blew a hole in the wall of the reactor room it would be a shortcut to the ship bay.... that was our only chance if we wanted to get off the ship alive...

(ha this thread is the 4 hottest...:cool: nice job guys)
 Cyborgninja
12-03-2004, 2:59 PM
((my character was actually a clone trooper the whole time just without the armor))

Dega Do u have and extra suit of armor I could use it cause I am actually a clone trooper as u are
 Master Jaxu
12-03-2004, 5:22 PM
*Kicks trunk in cloning facility*"Here are some extras now suit up soldier"*runs to his commando units and tells the the operation formation*"Ok men we must defend our homes now move out"
 sith4ever99
12-04-2004, 9:29 PM
Sith sees the clone commandos as his squad rounds the corner. They see him and hold there guns in a firing postion. Sith holds out his republic military ID and hopes the clones don't kill him...
 tommygunner
12-05-2004, 5:02 AM
(umm sith do u c me?and if so)

roger guns down guys... ok soldier an alarm is sounding whichmeans we don't have a lot of time b4 more guys come aboard... our mission is 2 blow up the reactor.... ok let's move out... we opened a door... but this time there were some human officers instead of droids... "hands up!!" on fired at us the other 1 fell to his knees wit his hands up... the other1 fell... dead... "well sir would u like to cooperate or shudwe kill u 2?" "noo noo i'll do watever u want..." he said... "show me the way to the reactor...." ok it is down that hallway and into this big room... then u take a left and ur there..." i looked over to beta 74... he had downloaded a map b4 we got into this room... he shook his head at me and said in our own private comm channel... " negative sir that will lead us to a room full of lots of droids..." "affirmitive" i said... so we walked out the door but i heard the officer pick something up.. and i saw my sheilds flicker... "o so ur tryin to kill me?" i said... "o wait this must b an understanding..." bang! he was on the floor dead... one of sith's soldiers asked "y did u have to kill him?!" "if some1 tries to kill u u try and kill them cause one time they might actually kill u..." ok guys let's move out! we were almost there... but the only way into the reactor roomwas to go throught the big room wit a lot of droids in it but blow a hole in the wall to get there....
 Cyborgninja
12-05-2004, 11:38 AM
(shoots droids outside facility)

That is all of them out here dega
 Master Jaxu
12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
"Ok move in take the command posts and report to the cloning facility for our next orders.Move out soldiers"*Takes his crew to cloning facility and waits for matts men*
Page: 2 of 3