Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Got that big mommabird!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Imladil
04-18-2001, 4:31 AM
Greetings, fellow freedom fighters. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

You guys know the big droid transport that flies around the valley in the Prison Camp Four level? Tempting target, huh? The only problem is, you can literally park right on its tail and feed it laserfire for ages without blowing it up.

...But it can be done! http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com/contrib/owen/PBgrin.gif) I blew that sucker up today, after following it up and down that frickin' valley, going <font color=green>*Zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap-zap--*</font> like a retarded horsefly that keeps biting the same horse in the butt. But go *boom* it did, eventually! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)

Imladil = 1
Robots = 0
 Wade Vox
04-19-2001, 4:35 PM
Good going...now try destroying the Droid Control Ship (on the Disruption of Comm 4 level). Now theres an impossible task.
 Redwing
04-20-2001, 7:07 AM
There's BIG ships in BfN??? I really gotta get it now!

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 rebel alliance
04-21-2001, 3:41 PM
ra want want*starts whining*
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-24-2001, 11:04 AM
Now comes the hard part; finding the paint for the kill, because I think I destroyed the only chase-pikings on Naboo.
 Wade Vox
04-24-2001, 4:02 PM
I had a go...but it flew into the prison camp and didn't come back.

Heres an idea! Try and destroy the turrets in the Droid Control Ship's hangar before you take out the Tractor Beams, and then get caught in them! What will shoot you down?
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-25-2001, 10:37 AM
I got that transport last night. Sykes says "FOR NABOO!!" Thanks for the info. However the one in mission 16 couldn't be killed, I think. It took 10 Cluster Torps and a ton of laser fire and still kept going.
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-26-2001, 12:11 PM
RE: ra want want*starts whining*

If you want it so bad go in to the store ask for it and when they tell you the total just take out a thermal detonator and reach an agreeable comprise.
You could also use a Jedi mind trick on the clerk, but I recommend practicing on your parents 1st.
 Imladil
04-26-2001, 7:32 PM
Get what at the store? This ain't no videogame!

*(Flies off to rescue civilians in his police cruiser.)*

http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)
 Rogue-for-Higher
04-27-2001, 11:12 AM
RE: Flies off to rescue civilians in his police cruiser.

Don't bother, the civilians can fend for them selves. (In window behind Rogue-for-Higher civilians frantically run for cover yelling things like "save us!" and "where is the Royal Security Force!" as Trade Federation bombers mercilessly bomb them)
 Wade Vox
04-28-2001, 2:49 PM
Gottit! I started firing on it earlier this time. The explosion effects are brill! FOR NABOO!
 Imladil
04-29-2001, 8:00 AM
Yessss! Die, b*tch!

Woo-HOO!
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-01-2001, 5:26 PM
Eat Plasma Droid!! Ha Ha Ha!!

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"
"Do you want to see MY Unit? :D "-Scarface2k1's Winamp.com's forums Signature
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-02-2001, 10:47 AM
When you reach silicon hell say hello to the World Devastators for me bolt brain!!!

------------------
"Do you want to see MY Unit? :D "-Scarface2k1's Winamp.com's forums Signature
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-29-2001, 11:04 AM
RE: However the one in mission 16 couldn't be killed, I think. It took 10 Cluster Torps and a ton of laser fire and still kept going.

I tryed mission 16 with one hit mode and it whent down but it took 9 shots to do it.

------------------

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Redwing
05-31-2001, 5:05 AM
I thought it was one hit mode?

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-31-2001, 10:27 AM
RE: I thought it was one hit mode?

I did too! But... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/confused.gif)

------------------

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Wade Vox
06-04-2001, 4:29 PM
That means that it is possible to lay waste to the landing craft on normal mode! If it takes, say, four hits to down a fighter, and on one hit it takes one, four hits is equvilent to one hit. Four times nine equals thirty-six. So thats the lowest it would take (if the damage was equal to that of a droid fighter. But if it was equal to that of...say...a tank, then it would take an awful lot more shots. I'll try working it out.
 Rogue Renegade
06-06-2001, 3:12 PM
Mommabird destroyed! In my first attempt, I simply flew into the early right-hand canyon and hit the brakes on the mommabird's tail. What seemed like a hundred shots later, she blew. But, I thought Gavyn said something else other than "For Naboo" in my game. I'll go back and see what it was.

Speaking of exclamations, have you guys ever heard "For the Queen!" in the queen's gambit?
 Wade Vox
06-06-2001, 3:57 PM
For the Queen? I might have heard it...'Bury me in the swamps' is the funnyest one so far!
 Rogue Renegade
06-07-2001, 2:05 AM
I was wrong it did say "For Naboo!" The first time I misheard it and thought he said "Lower the Boom!" Oh well.

No, I've never heard the swamp one -- where is it found?
 Rogue-for-Higher
06-07-2001, 11:05 AM
Look in the "im picking up something strange" posts here, for the swamp one.

------------------

Rogue Renegade
06-07-2001, 12:49 PM
Okay, I did, but all it was about was the Battle of Naboo level, tractor beams, and shield generators. Did you mean a different thread?

------------------
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Rev. 1:8)
 Wade Vox
06-07-2001, 4:38 PM
It was the 'Something Cool' thread.
 Rogue Renegade
06-08-2001, 3:07 AM
Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1