Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Infiltrator

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-15-2001, 10:39 AM
What does every one think of the Sith Infiltrator? I don't like the missiles personly, but the lasers are good. The bigist problem is the slow speed in space, in "The Battle For Naboo" I wined up bing killed constently. What are your thoughts?

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Wade Vox
05-15-2001, 4:13 PM
Cool looking, great pilot, missiles only good for stationary targets, decent lasers. A pretty good ship, if a little slow in space.
 Redwing
05-16-2001, 4:25 AM
Ummm...the XWA Sith Infiltrator has six lasers, a decent speed in space, and normal torpedoes. How similar is that to the BfN version?

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-16-2001, 10:52 AM
I like using it in "The Queens Gambit", the missiles work good on MMT, the lasers work good on the pinnicles and fuel containers... I droped one of those pinnicles on an MMT, HA...that was cool.

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"
 Wade Vox
05-16-2001, 4:50 PM
Originally posted by Redwing:
Ummm...the XWA Sith Infiltrator has six lasers, a decent speed in space, and normal torpedoes. How similar is that to the BfN version?

It has 2 lasers, slow space speed, nice land speed and a magazine of normal, un-clustering, un-seeking, un-loop-the-looping torps.
Page: 1 of 1