Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What is your favourite level?

Page: 1 of 1
 Wade Vox
05-06-2001, 7:09 AM
What is your favourite level? I like Borvo the Hutt and Battle for Naboo as the dogfighting sections are fun!

------------------
May the Force be with me!
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-07-2001, 10:23 AM
Re:What is your favourite level?

I like Borvo the Hutt and Battle for Naboo too. I also like The Qweens Gambit because you can bomb the $H!T out of MMTs AATs and other Trade Fed stuff.

------------------
"JOIN ROGUE SQUADRON, SEE THE GALAXY AND BLOW UP A PEACE OF IT"
"Do you want to see MY Unit? :D "-Scarface2k1's Winamp.com's forums Signature
 Redwing
05-08-2001, 6:16 AM
Ummm...the one where you fight droid fighters. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) (I don't have the game---yet)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-08-2001, 10:53 AM
Re: Ummm...the one where you fight droid fighters. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif) (I don't have the game---yet)

Both RS and BFN have Droid fighters, we are talking about BFN and GET THE GAME!!

------------------

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out an touch someone"

"Do you want to see MY Unit? :D "-Scarface2k1's Winamp.com's forums Signature
 Wade Vox
05-08-2001, 4:53 PM
Originally posted by Rogue-for-Higher:
Re:What is your favourite level?

I like Borvo the Hutt and Battle for Naboo too. I also like The Qweens Gambit because you can bomb the $H!T out of MMTs AATs and other Trade Fed stuff.

I don't know why but The Queen's Gambit is my least favourite level. Probably because of the Bomber...
 Rogue-for-Higher
05-09-2001, 11:15 AM
I like the bomber. Hay any thing that allows you to drop firery death from above rates high in my book,

------------------

"There's nothing like a seeker proton torpedo when you want to reach out and touch someone"

[This message has been edited by Rogue-for-Higher (edited May 09, 2001).]
 Wade Vox
05-10-2001, 5:27 PM
Originally posted by Rogue-for-Higher:
I like the bomber. Hay any thing that allows you to drop firery death from above rates high in my book,

The Bomber goes too slow. Try playing one of the other levels with it (e.g. Naboo Bayou). You should have 20 bombs (like in RS) instead of 6 re-generating ones IMHO.
 Wade Vox
05-15-2001, 4:18 PM
Or have a faster ship. You'd actually be able to REACH the convoy that way!
Page: 1 of 1