Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Weapon Models.

Page: 1 of 1
 Sign of Haro
10-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Hey guys. Before anything else, I really like the work you guys are doing here. Dark Forces was a game I grew up with, and it's great to see this kind of dedication to it. At first, I though I was the only DF fanboy still around. :p This is an amazing mod, I've played the first level demo about 10 times through now... good stuff.

That said, I just have a quick question. Is it possible to use that Blaster Rifle modle in JO single player? The DFmod BR is much, much, better than the defualt one that's in JO, and I'd really like to use it in the game's single player, as I do use the Blaster Rifle a lot. :stash3:

Thanks for any feedback!
 Benevolence
10-12-2004, 1:53 PM
It should be possible. You'd have to make your own .pk3 and extract our model from our pk3's and put it in your own. I don't know if there is more to it then that or not.

I replayed our JO demo recently after having not played it for about over a year and I just cannot believe how much better our upcoming demo for JA is over that one. Keep checking back regularly!
 Salv
10-15-2004, 5:41 PM
Yea its possible and it would work. Just gotta extract all the files from "models/weapons2/blaster_r" into your root "c:\" with the "save full path info" checkbox on..and then like Ben said make your own pk3 and add the extracted files into that pk3..
I would wait till we release the demo really, since its so close now.
 Treepop
10-22-2004, 10:20 PM
simply get pakscape at http://www.download.com) and just check where they need to be placed in your own pk3 :D
Page: 1 of 1