Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I don't understand! patches and stuff!

Page: 1 of 1
 Armydude71490
10-12-2004, 8:13 AM
Ok here is what I don't understand!

The PC version of this game already has two patches but the console versions have not gotten anything!

Why?

And don't tell me that you can't download stuff on console versions because I know it can be done!
 SkinWalker
10-12-2004, 8:45 AM
The coding between PC and console is much different, perhaps the console version(s) didn't require patches.

Also, when dealing with a PC, you have to consider that there are a multitude of options in hardware for sound, video, memory, processor speed/architecture, etc., etc.

With consoles, these variences are extremely limited and the coders were probably better at predicting the outcomes.
 Iceman_IX
10-12-2004, 3:01 PM
There are two PS2 patches out and one XBox patch. I don't exactly know much more about them because I am a PC guy but the consoles were patched before PC was. So wtf are you even talking about?
 Armydude71490
10-13-2004, 5:15 AM
Yes I just got the patch for my Xbox version so sorry about that!
But what does the patch do?

The Xbox downloads stuff automatically but doesen't tell what it does so I just thought it was another update for stability! It downloads those alot!:atat: :deathstar :deathii: :bdroid2: :bdroid1: :fett:
Page: 1 of 1