Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Messeges: Episode 3 Part 2

Page: 2 of 2
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:43 PM
Nothing so petty, this is about that Sabacc game on Agamar. I swore you'd never live happy again when you won the FireHawk off of me, now I will get my ship back and you'll get spaced. ;p Weapons Crews ignore the firehawk for now, target the remaining elements of Janson's fleet leave nothing alive I don't want a single enemy star fighter limping put of this system.
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:45 PM
hey I won her fair and square!
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:46 PM
you call a skifter fair, you probably think hunting Nerf with an E-Web is fair to. its not my fault you can't play, and don't you go bringing up that smuggling patrol thing...
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 8:49 PM
U owe me the money after u dumped that cargo remeber! hmmmmmmm! Well do ya! that's right!
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 8:51 PM
well even I got boarded sometimes, I still think you tipped that smuggling picket ship off on my last kessel run, and what you could have used as Collateral for winning that mining station I don't know. I bet you used a skifter there to huh!
 Rogue3
06-04-2001, 9:01 PM
Well.....um.......that is not the point! I have surrenderd and yet u still keep attacking me! I hope u know that your little Ion bolt ruined the new paint job I had done!

OOS
so Nine, does this mean that I'm going to shot at u first then your going to move really fast to the other side and fry me? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 9:15 PM
good, I still can't figure out why you removed the stealth coat I had on it, that orange and yellow paintjob looks stupid.

To Gunners: Continue Mass fire on Janson's Cruises. wipe them out...all of them.
 Rogue9
06-04-2001, 9:17 PM
your fleet is lost...<S>and your friends on the Santuary moon will not survive</S>...now give into your anger, strike me down with your hatred and your journey to the da...I Mean...ummm yah...well sort of.

------------------
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited June 04, 2001).]
 Rogue3
06-05-2001, 2:43 AM
Oh boy here he goes again! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/rolleyes.gif) some one tell me when he stops!

----------------
It dosent Like me, I don't like me either, I best watch myself I have the Death sentence in 12 systems!

[This message has been edited by Rogue3 (edited June 04, 2001).]
 Rogue9
06-05-2001, 4:24 AM
Now you will Die Young Skywa...Dang, Blast it Foiled again. Now You will Die Janson as an example to all who would oppose me.

------------------
 Redwing
06-05-2001, 5:21 AM
*broadcasts message to his fighters* All ships equipped with ion or magnetic pulse cannons, disable Janson's remaining fighters.

[to Nine] Rogue Nine, what are you doing? He has surrendered. Do not, repeat do not fire on any of his ships that have accepted surrender, or we will be forced to protect them...

[to fleet] Be ready for anything. We cannot allow any more lives to be lost unnecissarily.

[b]OOS: Hmmmm, this looks familiar, Nine have you ever heard of the Hurrim? http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/tongue.gif)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Rogue9
06-05-2001, 12:08 PM
All Ships Under My Command, Jump Back to base we will solve our diffeerences in away I see fit.

OOS...
Hurrim
this small pirate group was controlled by Golov Nakhym, during the height of the Galactic Civil War. Hurrim was employed by Toburik Haulers to provide protection and support for its transport ships. They later provided assistance to the Empire, during the Imperials' attempt to disrupt the smugglers who were supplying the Alliance with arms and supplies prior to the Battle of Endor. In order to secure their supply lines, the Alliance destroyed the Hurrim base and captured Golov Nakhym. (XWA)

------------------
 Rogue3
06-05-2001, 4:47 PM
um....hello?....where did nine's fleet go? um...trael can u help me?....um I'm kinda stuck where I am at.

------------------
It dosent Like me, I don't like me either, I best watch myself I have the Death sentence in 12 systems!
 Rogue9
06-06-2001, 3:29 AM
I Will return for you Janson and when I do you will cry for help, then mercy and then finally when it is time you will cry for death.
 Redwing
06-06-2001, 5:29 AM
This is Trael, all ships in Janson's fleet power down your engines and weapons systems and we will send ships over to evacuate you. Any ships still in working order will have their weapons systems disabled and be allowed to leave the system. Except you, Janson, will be taken in custody until we can be sure of you.

*a new craft suddenly drops out of hyperspace practically right on top of Rogue Nine's flagship, moments away from hypering out---*

What's this?

[Termand Rwos:] I'd be leaving now if I were you Cean'R.

Rwos? What are you doing here?

[Termand:] I think you'll be more intersted in the fact that I discovered Janson's weapon while hunting Janson down, and rigged it to explode. And it just so happens to be just outside this system. So if any of you would like to live, I'd advise leaving before the blast radius reaches Endor. More than likely it'll be powerful enough to wipe out all intelligent life in this sector. And it's set to go off in less than ten minutes.

------------------
 Rogue9
06-06-2001, 3:11 PM
Termand, My Ships are no longer in the system. I already jumped out. your parked over Halcyon's ship it is off the same plans as mine and simply appears to be mine.
 Rogue9
06-06-2001, 3:13 PM
ummmm? Termand there is alot of innocent life in this sector, your willing to kill them all?
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 1:31 AM
[Termand:] I didn't realize you idiots would be fighting out here!

[Trael:] Rwos, listen to me NOW. Can the bomb be deactivated?

[Termand:] No. It will detonate automatically if organic life comes within five clicks.

------------------
 Rogue3
06-07-2001, 1:41 AM
OOS

Cool!, its going to kill all life!

back to sotry

Um.....can some one help me.....the bomb is going to go off and um....can some one give me a little push so I can enter hyperspace?

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 1:59 AM
I Can take it out the RP won't make it through but its worth it...almost...I'm so sad http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) I should be able to immolate it before the detonator reaches critical mass. the Republic's Pride will then sheild most of the surrounding star systems...
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 2:27 AM
[Trael:] Negative, Nine, I have some droid fighters. Perhaps the RP could shuttle them close enough? I'm occupied with this evacuation and the droids are not hyperspace-capable.

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 2:29 AM
that I can do

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited June 06, 2001).]
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 2:43 AM
[Termand:] Droids? That might work...assuming they're powerful enough to destroy the bomb before it reaches critical mass, which it will in seven and one-half minutes. Your droids will be destroyed along with the station regardless in the explosion. I highly doubt they'll be able to diffuse it.

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 2:49 AM
the RP can cover 5 clicks in a matter of Seconds, I'll ram that Bloody battlestation and take out the bomb,the RP can be slaved to one of my other SD and flown manually, this will keep me and my crew safe.
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 2:51 AM
Commence Operation, Abandon Ship, Abandon Ship...goodbye you've served me well. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) now I must ask one final thing of you...
--
to anyone who doesn't know, my ship is assisted by an AI system and Interacts with the crew through an HRD Droid, I am quite fond of this person...

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited June 06, 2001).]
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:07 AM
Trael, Might I have one of your Droid fighters. I want to save Andromeda if I can... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) ...I fear I won't wish to continue if I loose her, if you woul allow me to overwrite one of your droids personalities with Rommies I could save her. i have a static Hyperspace generator that will pull the fighter into hyperspace for the duration of the explosion, then the fighter will drop back out of hyperspace and transmit an all clear to me. then I can go retrieve her. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by Rogue9 (edited June 07, 2001).]
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 3:12 AM
My droids are "factory-new" so they haven't developed personalities yet. However if your computer overwrites the memory the fighter will become disabled except for power systems, as all other systems are integrated into a single module...

[Termand:] Five minutes. If you don't mind, I'm leaving.

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:13 AM
all I need is the power systems, I'll monitor the system for Cronar Radition to signifie a Hyperspce exit.
...short amount of time passes...
the fighter is out fitted and she's on her way. I'm jumping out of here now.
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 3:16 AM
[Termand:] Just like to let you know: Three minutes. **activates hyperdrive** Termand out.

*Termand's blade-shaped fighter stretches and blurs, then vanishes into hyperspace*

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:17 AM
Final Messege From Andromeda, She says her sensors have picked up the weapon, she's accelerating now. She wishes me luck *sniff* http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/frown.gif) I hope she gets through alright.
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 3:22 AM
My droid fighters are still slaved to her system, they'll go in firing just in case---would you like me to patch one of their holocam views to your command ship? I notice that you seem unusually worried... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:30 AM
yes, please patch them through
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 3:32 AM
Done.

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:37 AM
View Changes to rear view of the Republics Pride, as she nears the enemy she begins firing disabling the shields, then she slams into the Station at Full throttle. her bow crumples inward from the forcce of the impact flames engulfing her, blocking out the view screen for a moment then the view cuts back in showing a her in an uncontroled spin out the other side of the station, no running lights remain active...
ROMMIE!! NO.

The countdown timer hits 3 2 1 0 +1 +2 +3...she did it she disabled the bomb...then the stations reactor core detonates and the display cuts out into static.

and Lord Corran Horn Stares at the Sensor screen waiting...and waiting
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 3:52 AM
*waiting*
*Trael and his crew watch the static-filled screen*
[Trael:] Send in a holocam-equipped scanner droid.
[crewman:] Yes sir.
Patching through now...
*the holo appears on the screen...*

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 3:58 AM
as the droid scanners pan around a damged droid fighter drops out of hyperspace, there she is. WEEEEE! she made it, hang on Rommie. I'm enroute on the Talon's Revenge, I should be there soon.

---DROPS OUT OF HYPERSPACE---

Tractor Crews Brings her into the forward bay, download her memory core and personality matrix into the computer core. I'll be in my ready room.

Walks to Room
once inside: Hello Rommie, I'm sorry I had to ask you to risk so much. thank you for doing it.
Rommie: of Course Corran, you look like you took it harder than me though.
Corran: well maybe just a little, I should have a new HRD unit for you soon by the way, I don't think most of the RP's crew realized you weren't even human. I'm glad your safe. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Redwing
06-07-2001, 4:13 AM
OOS: Interesting... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
 Rogue9
06-07-2001, 12:55 PM
OOS-----
do you know where I got the inspiration for my AI system from.
 Rogue9
06-08-2001, 9:27 PM
Messege to All: My Fleet is now departing the System to Return to our home base you can contact me through HoloComm Relay 22 should the need arise, I need to build a new flagship http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)
 Rogue3
06-10-2001, 11:38 PM
as soon was the weapon was gone, Lord Janson felt great releif. The Weapon is gone, the galaxy is now safe, now I know how even the greatest men can fall! Message to Corran: Thanx's for your help, I'm soory about Andromeda, I will help u make a new one! or even a better one! I am no longer Dark Jedi! I am what I once was, Jedi Knight! but I wonder what happened to Dreggen Fett?

------------------
 Rogue9
06-11-2001, 1:35 AM
Dreggen's Starship was Disabled in San Jose, he awaits a ride to get him back home. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/biggrin.gif)
 Redwing
06-12-2001, 8:55 PM
[Trael:] Something has come up in my home dimension, and I must leave immediately. All crewmen native to this dimension are released from duty.

------------------
 Nazgul
06-13-2001, 2:31 AM
Mwahahahaha, they are dispersing soon my plan for Galactic Dominion will be under way, and nothing Corran Horn or Aaron Celchu can do will stop me.
 Rogue3
06-13-2001, 2:09 PM
as redwings crew fixes the FireHawk, he then prroceds to make a message for Corran Horn sorry, for all things I tried to do, like kill u and all, to redeme myself I pledge to help u any way I can u now have a Jedi Knight on your side. *hits computer switch to turn off holocam,then sends it to all involved in war
 Rogue15
02-02-2002, 3:41 PM
*bump*
 Redwing
02-02-2002, 6:52 PM
0.o THIS!!!

..whatever happened to Niner...
 Rogue9
04-09-2002, 3:17 AM
All Ships This is Admiral Horn, Prepare to jump coreward, Set Course for Borleais We'll Rearm at the Biotics Facility. Send out a messege on the Hypercomm try do draw Trael back in we'll need his help we must meet this attack with all of our resources ready to fight.
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 3:27 AM
Wrong thread Niner :D
 Rogue9
04-09-2002, 3:28 AM
ermmm oops...get to the other one in a sec
Page: 2 of 2